Severe headaches on T3??

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
My wife has had an unstoppable heachache all day long. Her highest goal dose of T3 was met today. Is is the T3? If so can she stop after 7 days and just let it go? Please let me know ASAP! Thanks!

Kow

Awards
That is a side effect, yeah. I've never experienced it, but all literature on T3's side effects usually includes headaches as being fairly common.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
She could try taurine starting at 500mg and moving up to 3g to see if it helps.

SlateDrake

Awards
My wife has had an unstoppable heachache all day long. Her highest goal dose of T3 was met today. Is is the T3? If so can she stop after 7 days and just let it go? Please let me know ASAP! Thanks!

I would taper down. Cut her dose in half and run that for 5 days, and then cut that dose in half for another 5 days, etc... until you run 12.5mcg for 5 days.

I think her tyroid would recover better this way. I think she'll recover regardless (even if you just stopped cold turkey) but the taper down will help her own tyroid get back on line.

Just my 2cents.

SlateDrake

Awards
Hey man,

I just read ove at SBI that this was only 25mcg to begin with.

Based on that, I don't think she would really need to taper at that level.

size

Awards
  • Established
It is most likely the T3. headaches is a commmon side along with jsut an odd feeling. if she is taking other fat loss aids then it might also be due to an increase in blood pressure. do not stop the t3 cold, taper the dosage down. if she is already on a low dose, ie 25mcg, then go ahead and stop.