adding more 4-ad to t-1 pro

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of t-1 pro. Would it be possible to dissolve another 5 grams of 4-ad in the 240 ml bottle to get 10 grams of 1-test and 10 grams of 4-ad in the bottle. Or is the t-1 pro saturated and unable to hold anymore prohormone in suspension?

thanks, jx

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think 15 is the max. I would suggest you make a homebrew of 4ad. It's cheap and easy and keeps the lethargy to a minimum. late J

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Yep its at max solubility 4ad is tough to dissolve to, make another bottle up. Or order some t-gel and put 4ad in that.

JWest0926

Awards
I've got an unopened bottle of 4 ad from BDC im looking to unload. I hear they are out of stock right now. I also have 1/4 bottle 1 t pro and some unopened formasin... anybody interested?

JWest

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
JWest post this in the swap meet section I'm sure you'll get rid of it. It sounds like jxhopper might want the 4ad maybe you should pm him. Late J

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
jxhopper, if you can get more than 15 grams to dissolve you will be working for me next week.

Other than that...JWest, don't you already have a thread in the swap meet section with that offer? Update that thread with a current status.

Chemo

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,

I got my answer, just have to add the 4-ad to my cycle in a separate gel.

I appreciate the help,

jx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Preston1 Natural Bodybuilding 6
Supplements 12
papo6167 Supplements 30
Training Forum 0
Bulking 11