1-Test Cypionate by VPX

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
I recently got ahold of a 20cc vial of 1-test cypionate by VPX. Does anyone know the quality of this stuff and how it should be ran? The bottle says between 1-3cc per day, but at that rate this stuff wont last more than 2 weeks tops. I just got into all this supplement stuff about a year ago, so I am completely unfamiliar with the products that were already pulled off the shelves prior to that, and I believe this was one of them. How does this stuff compare to superdrol and pheraplex?? Anyways, any help is appreciated! Thanks

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would turn around and resell it my friend, thats not enough to do anything with it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
agreed. If you really want to use it I would just stack it with another cycle. Run it for 2 weeks atleast then you'll get some use out of it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1-Test is a powerful hormone but in 2 weeks your barely gonna start to see the results. I'd work on another cycle.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
from the research it appears that this stuff basically IS test cyp. i have also concluded that I can inject it, and that i only would need to inject about 1-1.5cc every 3-4 days. making it much more valuable than if i was to take it orally...does anyone know about injecting this stuff and if its safe??

also, if its so useless why would VPX sell it in this quantity??

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from the research it appears that this stuff basically IS test cyp. i have also concluded that I can inject it, and that i only would need to inject about 1-1.5cc every 3-4 days. making it much more valuable than if i was to take it orally...does anyone know about injecting this stuff and if its safe??

also, if its so useless why would VPX sell it in this quantity??
um no. Its not test cyp, probably closer to boldenone cyp than actual test, and I wouldnt inject anything VPX ever made, just my 2 cents.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
um no. Its not test cyp, probably closer to boldenone cyp than actual test, and I wouldnt inject anything VPX ever made, just my 2 cents.
fair enough. i am VERY uneducated about this product, that is probably clear. just trying to get some good information on it because google isnt providing much......its probably too old? if its not safe to inject, i shall not inject

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
fair enough. i am VERY uneducated about this product, that is probably clear. just trying to get some good information on it because google isnt providing much......its probably too old? if its not safe to inject, i shall not inject
I would bet it's too old since the ban was a few years ago.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
I would bet it's too old since the ban was a few years ago.
what happens if its too old? make me sick if i take it, or just wont work as effective??

as far as concentration, i think its 50mg per cc, put ill look at the bottle later today and post exactly what it says

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
don't waste your time, that isn't enough to do anythign with. 1-test is not a bad hormone (it is closer to being boldenolone, in fact should be named 1-bold) but not that strong, has poor solublity (that is why its 50mg/ml, its painful) and requires becoming a pincushion. And now its just as ilegal as real test. I would not mess with it

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
don't waste your time, that isn't enough to do anythign with. 1-test is not a bad hormone (it is closer to being boldenolone, in fact should be named 1-bold) but not that strong, has poor solublity (that is why its 50mg/ml, its painful) and requires becoming a pincushion. And now its just as ilegal as real test. I would not mess with it
could I do something like this:

Days 1-10: 2 cc 1-Test Cyp by VPX
Days 1-14: 20 mg Pheraplex
Days 15-30: 30 mg Pheraplex

I do not want to just throw it away....

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
could I do something like this:

Days 1-10: 2 cc 1-Test Cyp by VPX
Days 1-14: 20 mg Pheraplex
Days 15-30: 30 mg Pheraplex

I do not want to just throw it away....
Sure, but don't expect much, but I understand not wanting to through it away though. In fact you might do better runing it 1cc a day as secondary item to the cycle. It would be better if you could get more of course.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
INgredients

1-test cypionate - 10 grams

acetone - 300 cc

Palladium on carbon 2% - 5 grams

Hydrogen gas cylinder

Nitrogen gas cylinder

dissolve 1-test cyp in the acetone in a flask. put stir bar in and put on stir plate and start the stirrer. put a sparge tube (a thin glass tubing) in the acetone. the sparge tube should be connected to a nitrogen tank. turn on the nitrogen gas so it bubbles steadily for 5 minutes.

carefully add the Pd/C powder (the nitrogen prevents it from combusting and setting the acetone on fire). Then hook the tube up to the hydrogen tank. turn on the hydrogen gas so it bubbles lightly but steadily. let this mix like this for 4-6 hours.

filter off the Pd/C. If the solution is still tainted dark from residual Pd/C then repass this through the Pd/C filter cake you have in the filter.

take this clear solution and add 500cc water to it. it will turn cloudy. filter out the cloudy precipitate and let dry

what you have made is DHT-cypionate

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
INgredients

1-test cypionate - 10 grams

acetone - 300 cc

Palladium on carbon 2% - 5 grams

Hydrogen gas cylinder

Nitrogen gas cylinder

dissolve 1-test cyp in the acetone in a flask. put stir bar in and put on stir plate and start the stirrer. put a sparge tube (a thin glass tubing) in the acetone. the sparge tube should be connected to a nitrogen tank. turn on the nitrogen gas so it bubbles steadily for 5 minutes.

carefully add the Pd/C powder (the nitrogen prevents it from combusting and setting the acetone on fire). Then hook the tube up to the hydrogen tank. turn on the hydrogen gas so it bubbles lightly but steadily. let this mix like this for 4-6 hours.

filter off the Pd/C. If the solution is still tainted dark from residual Pd/C then repass this through the Pd/C filter cake you have in the filter.

take this clear solution and add 500cc water to it. it will turn cloudy. filter out the cloudy precipitate and let dry

what you have made is DHT-cypionate
uhh.....whats DHT-cypionate??

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
uhh.....whats DHT-cypionate??
A pretty strong and androgenic hormone that should get you hard (literally and figuratively) and strong.

PA: What would be the concentration of the DHT in that experiment once displacement is taken into account ? That sounds very interesting.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
so I could make it with the stuff from VPX?? or do I need real test cyp for this??

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
so I could make it with the stuff from VPX?? or do I need real test cyp for this??
Great question. I have sh!t loads of Test Enan but I just wouldn't want to end up wasting a lot of on DHT when I can stack Tren Enan for a powerful androgenic type of hormone. I think DHT would be appealing if the sides were much lighter then Tren. Any ideas on the sides PA, or anyone else ?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
A pretty strong and androgenic hormone that should get you hard (literally and figuratively) and strong.

PA: What would be the concentration of the DHT in that experiment once displacement is taken into account ? That sounds very interesting.
I am not sure what you are asking.

I will add though that it would give you a better product if instead of just adding water all at once at the end you do a recrystallization. that is, you heat the solution with stirring and add water very carefully. when it goes cloudy you wait until the heat makes it clear again. keep doing this until it is boiling and then add acetone slowly to the cloudy solution until it just goes clear. This gives you a saturated solution of the product. you then let it cool, first at room temp and then in the fridge. As it cools, pure dht-cyp crystals will slowly form

this stuff will easily form a 100mg/mL solution in veggie oil. 200mg/mL may be acheivable even

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Great question. I have sh!t loads of Test Enan but I just wouldn't want to end up wasting a lot of on DHT when I can stack Tren Enan for a powerful androgenic type of hormone. I think DHT would be appealing if the sides were much lighter then Tren. Any ideas on the sides PA, or anyone else ?

DHT sides are much less then tren. DHT phobia is far overrated. DHT is a natural hormone in the body and is easily metabolized and causes relatively minor endocrinological disturbances

tren is a powerful and markedly syntheically altered hormone with potent HPTA suppressant actions. It has unnatural biological effects in the body, particularly in the brain, leading to unpredictable and often negative consequences (loss of libido, depression, agitation)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While you're here PA, have you seen much research on serotonin disturbance by Tren, whether it be inhibition of re-uptake, inhibition of synthesis, or receptor antagonism? I had a theory that this could be contributed to by an increase in FFA oxidation effecting chemical signalling in the brain (just my 2c). IMO, FFA oxidation is increased b/c Tren raises BMR, as well as the supraphysiological load put on by Tren's crazy anabolism.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
While you're here PA, have you seen much research on serotonin disturbance by Tren, whether it be inhibition of re-uptake, inhibition of synthesis, or receptor antagonism? I had a theory that this could be contributed to by an increase in FFA oxidation effecting chemical signalling in the brain (just my 2c). IMO, FFA oxidation is increased b/c Tren raises BMR, as well as the supraphysiological load put on by Tren's crazy anabolism.
i have not seen anything of this sort. i don't see why increasing BMR would cause depression though, in fact most things that do this have the opposite effect

anadrol75

Awards
If it were me I'd pawn it off. Probably too old, been out of production awhile I think.

Heavy_Lifter85

Awards
PA, where the hell do you think these kids are going to get Pd on carbon?