How stupid am I? Cycle

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 400mg of Cypionate per week.
I'm taking 10mg of Dianabol pre-workout and 10mg more a few hours afterwards on training days only.
I'm taking 10mg of Epistane twice daily on non-training days.

This is sort of a pulse. I'm not looking to make crazy gains with the orals. I'm just looking for a little extra to go along with the Cypionate. I don't want to go 3 or 4 weeks straight on Dianabol. I'm an old man. My liver is an old man. Dianabol scares my old, wrinkly lee-vor...

I think Epistane is a little more liver friendly - but again, I don't want to do more than 20mg per day.

I plan on stopping both orals after 4 weeks.

What do you guys think of all this? Can I squeeze out a little extra during my first month like this? Or am I just stressing my liver for nothing?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If something scares you, then there is no reason to take it.

Dbol scares me too.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im an older than you man with an older than I am liver :D and I ran Epistane @30mgx4,40mgx3 for a total of 7 wks with no ill effects.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hes 35,Im 36 and my liver has taken AT LEAST 80 yrs worth of abuse.Yeah I was very hard on my body for a couple decades.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long are you running the cypionate for?

are you using dbol and epi at the same time?

low dose drol and low dose dbol is a very synergistic stack, providing more gains that larger doses of either one.

the same thing probably applies here, and epistane is a much safer oral to stack with dbol than oxymetholone.

i say go for it. maybe even just 20mgs a day of dbol and 10mgs a day of epi

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i say don't pulse

i wouldve ran the dbol 20mg minimum every day for 4-5 weeks since you are very concerned with your liver...so i would stop skipping days

then i'd run the epistane at the end of the cycle...so i'd say discontinue it now...i dont think itll do much if ur only taking it on off days

just MO

and no you're not stupid haha...i was expecting much worse...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Im an older than you man with an older than I am liver :D and I ran Epistane @30mgx4,40mgx3 for a total of 7 wks with no ill effects.
In blood tests, my liver values look fine. However, I'd rather assume that I have a minor issue just waiting to make itself noticed. You know - to be on the safe side.. So.. That being the case, I want to take as little chance as possible.

You've had bloodwork after your Epistane cycle? Has anyone else besides you that you know the results of? If so, is Epistane relatively easy on the liver for a methylated compound?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the Cypionate for 12 weeks..

I'll never touch Anadrol! I had too many friends in high school get messed up with it. Even if they were doing it wrong - it just leaves a scar in my brain... Bloody urine, sharp liver pains, hospitalisation... Forget it! :p

I don't want to stack two methyls at the same time - so I'm going to keep the Epistane and Dianabol separated.. I'm just thinking that if people are pulsing Epistane - and people are pulsing Dianabol - maybe I could pulse both at the same time and get decent results.

If I weren't so worried about the Dianabol, I'd use it every day. However, I think the Epistane is a light replacement and gives my liver a break (especially at the dose I'm taking it)...

How long are you running the cypionate for?

are you using dbol and epi at the same time?

low dose drol and low dose dbol is a very synergistic stack, providing more gains that larger doses of either one.

the same thing probably applies here, and epistane is a much safer oral to stack with dbol than oxymetholone.

i say go for it. maybe even just 20mgs a day of dbol and 10mgs a day of epi

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like good advice but I'm still afraid of the Dianabol every day.. I've taken it before - years ago - but I was much stupider :p then... :D

i say don't pulse

i wouldve ran the dbol 20mg minimum every day for 4-5 weeks since you are very concerned with your liver...so i would stop skipping days

then i'd run the epistane at the end of the cycle...so i'd say discontinue it now...i dont think itll do much if ur only taking it on off days

just MO

and no you're not stupid haha...i was expecting much worse...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ok well best regards in whatever you decide

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I took 10mg of Dianabol at 1pm and another 10mg at 6pm.. By mid evening, I found it difficult to urinate.. So I think I'll spread my dosages out much further.. If I'm not mistaken, Dianabol has an 8 hour half-life. So I'm going to try and spread my doses out by 8 hours.