decline 225x8
Incline db press 85x8
Close grip bench 135x5
db flys 45x8
Skull Crushers 70x8
Rope press downs 125x10
Weighted tricep dips 90x10
Seated tricep extension 85x8

Nothing really to list except that after i take the capsules like 30 min afterwords i seem to get a weird little "buzz" that lasts for about a half an hour?? Not sure what that could be. Also had one hell of a headache for about a hour later at night.

Day 2/42 Back and Bi's
Bent over rows 135x8
Bent Over two-arm Long Bar Row 135x10
Incline Bench Pull 50x8
seated cable rows 165x8
straight bar curl 80x8
Concentration Curls 45x8
Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl 40x8
21 rep salute to finish the day off.

The same as day one really but i did seem like i was starting to fill out more and i have that on feeling already but this could just be a placebo affect. Had another headache later at night but not nearly as bad as the first. hopefully these will dissapate. Work out was great i didnt want to stop.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High BP can cause a headache, but I don't know that your supps would have caused it that quickly...probably just a coincidence.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
day 3/42
Off Day
So today was an off day had a wonderful restful day today! Iv had no headaches today so it was probably just a coincidence. Today my veins have been like garden hoses there popping up in places i never have seen them in before. There even showing on my chest. O how i love the sight of that. I feel great all through the day and feel like i have a 24 hour pump which is wonderful. So far so good! Im going to get a weight check tommrow. I have a very good feeling about this stuff for some reason. Thats all for now.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting for someone to do a log on this product. I'm sure the gains will be solid if the sides aren't too bad. This is the stuff that combines sdrol, phera and halo right?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
the gains are pretty solid from what I've seen...someone I know ran it and gained like 12 of LBM and was extremely lean and vascular

and of course he didn't listen to me and lost his gains because of no supporting supps and half-a$$ed PCT with no SERM

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
the gains are pretty solid from what I've seen...someone I know ran it and gained like 12 of LBM and was extremely lean and vascular

and of course he didn't listen to me and lost his gains because of no supporting supps and half-a$$ed post cycle therapy with no SERM
It bothers me when people do that. I'm trying to learn myself and teach my friends. They're pretty cool though and are taking care of it now. But I went down that road too on my first cycle.

Last edited:
mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
he didnt really lose fat but he just looked more ripped, hard and vascular...but he blew the fuk up i can tell you that...u have to expect great gains from this (3 of the better steroids in one)...i'm thinkin about trying it but the sides really scare me, superdrol is harsh on it's own haha then throw in phera and halo and it could get ugly

INWORK

Awards
subscribed.

Dosage and times? I assume 2 a day...

And the breakdown is 50 halo, 20pp and 10 superdrol or does anyone know???

Good luck

SupraLover

Awards
Got my Testanate50 today. This stuff supposedly has 20mg sd /20mg pp/10mg fini (something like that). Anyway, on the label it says 2 capsules 2 times daily. Then, on the top of the cap there is a warning sticker stating, "take 1 capsule 2 times daily not 2 capsules 2 times daily as it says on the product label". Holy sh1t, I don't think I'm even going to take 2 daily. That's 40mg SD/ 40mg PP/ and 20? mg Fini. That is just crazy. I'm waiting on a few other items and am preloading my ancillaries. I'll begin the cycle on May 1. I'm curious to see the difference in gains between this and Sost. Time will tell...i'm still debating my dosing scheme .. ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The breakdown is 10mg SD/10mg PP/ 50mg Halo for Sost.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
day 4/42 Sorry its been a real busy week for me havent really been on the computer. But my dosing schedule is one at 8am and another at 8pm. And i think we figured out the dosing of that before 80,000 mcg would be 80mg which makes it 50 Halo 15 super 15 phera. And i went to use the bf checker at the weight room and the stupid think is broke they said they should have a new one in monday!!:smite: That made me pretty mad. So for an update weight is still at 180. But my strength is already getting insane. i did shoulders yesterday and my military press went from 155 with the tenth rep being one hell of a struggle to 180 for 8 reps! Im loving this stuff. Except my chest is starting to break out with some acne and my back. I also am starting to get aggatated very easily when something is not going the way i want it to. Im hoping by next week to start seeing some mass gains!! Today is friday day 5/42 ill post up with the results later after my workout.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Got my Testanate50 today. This stuff supposedly has 20mg superdrol /20mg pp/10mg fini (something like that). Anyway, on the label it says 2 capsules 2 times daily. Then, on the top of the cap there is a warning sticker stating, "take 1 capsule 2 times daily not 2 capsules 2 times daily as it says on the product label". Holy sh1t, I don't think I'm even going to take 2 daily. That's 40mg SD/ 40mg PP/ and 20? mg Fini. That is just crazy. I'm waiting on a few other items and am preloading my ancillaries. I'll begin the cycle on May 1. I'm curious to see the difference in gains between this and Sost. Time will tell...i'm still debating my dosing scheme .. ;)
On island supps the code name for testanate 50 says stronger than sost 250. And if i were you i would run it full blast two pills a day but thats just my stupid self:head: And i ran superdrol at 40mg all by its lonley and didnt have a problem execept for Unhuman strenght and some serious mass gain!

SupraLover

Awards
Testanate50

Broke down and started the Testanate50 cycle today. I am starting off at (2) capsules per day which is supposedly equivalent to 40mg superdrol, 40mg PP, and 20mg Fini. So far, so good. I took one in the morning and one about 30 minutes prior to my workout this evening. I've preloaded my ancillaries (milk thistle, saw palmetto, celery seed, hawthorne, Omega 3's, Flax oil, zinc, Vit E, Vit C, RYR etc etc) for a couple of weeks now and will obviously continue them through the cycle and post cycle therapy. I will be using Tori for my PCT, as I believe Nolva/Clomi don't work as well with SD as Tori does (tried both).

Separately, I've used SD, PP, Fini, MTRN, MTST (yuck), M1T/4ad (a favorite), HD50 (ok at best), and many of the "knockoffs" of the discontueds. My favorite "oral" cycles prior to starting this one are:

M1T(10)/4ad(600)/SD(20) cycle. (loved it, no sides, great results) - 3 wks.

M1T(20)/4ad(600) cycle. (also loved this one) - 3 wks

M1T(20)/MTRN(6). (great because of the M1T, but the two together are not a great mix) - 3 wks

SD(20)/PP(30)/MZOL(200) cycle. (SD 3wks, PP for weeks 3-6, MZOL all the way through) - 6 wks total.

Needless to say, I LOVE M1T. It always gives me great results, and the sides tend to be minimal. It does shut a person down QUICKLY, so that is something to be concerned about.

This cycle:
Duration: 3 weeks
Testanate50 (2 caps/day): 40mg SD, 40mg PP, 20mg Fini
325-350 gms/day of protein
3500-4000 calories (very clean)
All ancillaries pre/thru cycle/post cycle therapy
Tori (PCT)
Dutasteride: 2.5mg/day on cycle (just in case, I never have a problem, but PP could be nasty in this dose. M1T, SD, HD50 and every combination thereof never do anything to my hairline). Never had a problem, and do not want one now ;)

Starting stats:
180lbs
5'11"
9% bf

Goal:
190-200lbs
8-9% bf
Been off cycle since late December.

Day 1:
Workout was fine. Been away from the gym for about 3 wks, so I have to break myself in once again. Short term goal, live until tomorrow ;) to repeat today. Day 4 is when this stuff is "supposed" to kick in, we'll see the truth behind all of this.

Anyway, off to shower and then to sleep. Nite all.
SL

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Day 5 and 6/42
I took the weekend off. But good ol chest and tris is tommrow i cant wait to see how much my bench went up i really just feel stronger just sitting around. Iv been in a great mood all the time since i started this stuff. But its kind of hard on the temper with all these compounds together it dosent take much for me to get real mad even at small things. Iv had a few back pumps working around the house not to brutally painfull definatley can live with them. Water is another thing with this stuff i feel dehydrated i went through 3 gallons of water saturday i just couldnt get enough of it. its the best water has ever tasted i think! All in all a good weekend cant wait to see how tommrow goes in the gym and get a weight check and see if my body fat measurement comes in. And the pumps are great on this stuff! Best ever! thats all for now until tommrow!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Broke down and started the Testanate50 cycle today. I am starting off at (2) capsules per day which is supposedly equivalent to 40mg superdrol, 40mg PP, and 20mg Fini. So far, so good. I took one in the morning and one about 30 minutes prior to my workout this evening. I've preloaded my ancillaries (milk thistle, saw palmetto, celery seed, hawthorne, Omega 3's, Flax oil, zinc, Vit E, Vit C, RYR etc etc) for a couple of weeks now and will obviously continue them through the cycle and post cycle therapy. I will be using Tori for my post cycle therapy, as I believe Nolva/Clomi don't work as well with superdrol as Tori does (tried both).

Separately, I've used SD, PP, Fini, MTRN, MTST (yuck), M1T/4ad (a favorite), HD50 (ok at best), and many of the "knockoffs" of the discontueds. My favorite "oral" cycles prior to starting this one are:

M1T(10)/4ad(600)/SD(20) cycle. (loved it, no sides, great results) - 3 wks.

M1T(20)/4ad(600) cycle. (also loved this one) - 3 wks

M1T(20)/MTRN(6). (great because of the M1T, but the two together are not a great mix) - 3 wks

SD(20)/PP(30)/MZOL(200) cycle. (SD 3wks, PP for weeks 3-6, MZOL all the way through) - 6 wks total.

Needless to say, I LOVE M1T. It always gives me great results, and the sides tend to be minimal. It does shut a person down QUICKLY, so that is something to be concerned about.

This cycle:
Duration: 3 weeks
Testanate50 (2 caps/day): 40mg SD, 40mg PP, 20mg Fini
325-350 gms/day of protein
3500-4000 calories (very clean)
All ancillaries pre/thru cycle/post cycle therapy
Tori (PCT)
Dutasteride: 2.5mg/day on cycle (just in case, I never have a problem, but PP could be nasty in this dose. M1T, SD, HD50 and every combination thereof never do anything to my hairline). Never had a problem, and do not want one now ;)

Starting stats:
180lbs
5'11"
9% bf

Goal:
190-200lbs
8-9% bf
Been off cycle since late December.

Day 1:
Workout was fine. Been away from the gym for about 3 wks, so I have to break myself in once again. Short term goal, live until tomorrow ;) to repeat today. Day 4 is when this stuff is "supposed" to kick in, we'll see the truth behind all of this.

Anyway, off to shower and then to sleep. Nite all.
SL
Start your own log bud!! haha. Then just post the link here so I can subscribe.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Start your own log bud!! haha. Then just post the link here so I can subscribe.
Yeah! :duel: No but really do start a log if you can. I'm sure you'd get quite a few followers...

mss07

Awards
im subscribed, interested in seeing what this stuff will do.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Day7/42

Yesterday was a great workout i petty much had to drag my self out of the gym because i didnt want to stop my muscles just wanted to keep going and going. The pumps were amazing i mean rock solid and there were even veins sticking out on my triceps never saw those before but i like em a whole lot. Looking in the mirror i can already see that i am looking alot more lean and i look more cut also. i checked the body fat and it was at 10%. I also weighed myself and was still sitting at 180 :think: maybe im just to anxious. I have had no sides at all every thing is going great.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What was your bf% before starting the cycle? When are you planning on getting your liver values checked again?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
8/42
Fantastic workout my stamina has increased greatley i can always squeeze out and extra one or two reps. The pumps were horrible in my forearms though i was preacher curling and everytime i set the bar and let it go it felt like someone stabbed me in the forearm. My biceps were rock solid though with an amazing pump. i even caught a few people staring at me while i lifted. Thats a big confidence booster! I also weighed in a pound heavier. Could have been a fluctuation though. Cant wait to see how the workout goes today!
Liver Values are checked again at 3 weeks. And the bf checker was broken and they just got that new one. So 10% was a week into the cycle.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok. I forgot. I believe you may have mentioned that on your previous thread. About the body fat checker being broken i mean. I'm really enjoying this thread. Be sure to keep it up everyday. I'm actually fairly excited to see how it goes each day. Haha. And looking forward to seeing how the next liver check goes. Awesome that your only sides are forearm pumps. Haha. I got those real bad on halodrol it seems like. Nothing else besides maybe a little shedding. But Seemed like I would get cramps in my forearms real easy. The worst time was doing any dumbell press. They would cramp up terrible for some reason when I was getting in position to begin.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
9/42

Weighed in again yesterday and weighed another pound heavier 182 :head: Im not going to lie i love this stuff it makes me feel great like i could bench the world if i wanted to! I did have some acne breakout though. Nothing serious. Another thing is i never want to get my ass out of bed in the morning it feels like i could just sleep for days. But once i get into gym mode theres no stopping me :smite: Back pumps have not been a problem at all just the forearms and some bicep pumps. Another thing is im horny all the time my gf and i sometimes have sex 4 or 5 times a day. She loves it! And Water is still my saviour i drink 3 gallons a day lol. So im thinking some of these gains my be a little wet. But we will find out. Until tomrmow bye.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I would have thought that you would have put on a little more weight with this cycle. I suppose it may kick in a little faster end of week 2 and through week 3. I was assuming this compound would put on 15 lbs. or so in a month. We'll see I guess.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I think your right about week 2 and three when i did my superdrol cycle a long time ago i didnt start getting gains in weight until week 3. And most of the logs i read on halodrol said there gains in weight didnt come until the end of week two or mid of week three.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for me either. On halo I felt pretty good first week and a half. But the following time was awesome. Depending on your liver values...I may run this myself.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
10/42
I felt so good today before i went to the gym that i went ahead and did chest my bench has went from 245x10 to 255x6 so strenth is definatley starting to increase! Im also up to 185 now so thats 5 pounds so far! I really have absoulutley nothing bad to say about this product as of right now everything is going great except for the little bit of acne that came up but i mean what can you expect. Anabolic Innovations Cycle support is what im using for liver support.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
11-13/42

Sorry i havent been around the computer much this weekend i was very busy. Im so ready for monday so i can take my a&* to the gym. Im still feeling wonderful definatley looking alot fuller people have been saying your looking bigger which is reall nice!! I went to walmart and got some noxzema for the acne and it cleared it right up in two days so thats a big plus coming up on two weeks tommrow for the cycle one more week till the liver tests and we will see how they are i think they will be fine my body feals great but that dosent always mean everything. Im also eating like a monstor i get full and seems like fifteen min later im ready for more. And screw seconds i go for thirds people are like where the hell does all that food go? lol. Well i will report back tommrow let you know how my workout went! Later guys.

fluffy

Awards
Shut Down?

Hey bro, nice thread so far! I had one question, how bad does this stuff shut you down?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
14-17/42
Weighed in at 188 damn close to 10 pounds in 2 and half weeks! Nothing Has changed i feel great! And like a monster in the gym i still keep getting stronger! I love it! I am getting acne on my back though but not a huge amount. Im not to worried about that thought. And as for the shutdown it is pretty bad. Cant wait to see my liver values. It also isnt as wet of gains as i thought it would be im cut really good. So must have good dry gains which is a definate plus. If liver is good i will definatley recommend this product to anyone! Two thumbs up so far!!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
14-17/42
Weighed in at 188 damn close to 10 pounds in 2 and half weeks! Nothing Has changed i feel great! And like a monster in the gym i still keep getting stronger! I love it! I am getting acne on my back though but not a huge amount. Im not to worried about that thought. And as for the shutdown it is pretty bad. Cant wait to see my liver values. It also isnt as wet of gains as i thought it would be im cut really good. So must have good dry gains which is a definate plus. If liver is good i will definatley recommend this product to anyone! Two thumbs up so far!!
Mixing them 3 compounds you would think u wud gain more then close to 10lbs ing 2 and a half weeks wouldn't you? But good luck, and keep up the good work!! IMO I don't think its worth taking 3 methyls for them kinda of gains, but if you some how drastically gain another 10 by the end of the cycle then I'm jumping in on the sostonol!!!!!

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Mixing them 3 compounds you would think u wud gain more then close to 10lbs ing 2 and a half weeks wouldn't you? But good luck, and keep up the good work!! IMO I don't think its worth taking 3 methyls for them kinda of gains, but if you some how drastically gain another 10 by the end of the cycle then I'm jumping in on the sostonol!!!!!
This is really actually good for me when i used superdrol and phera plex by themselves in seperate cycles i didnt start to get any weight gain until the middle of week 3 so just me thinking but im pretty sure there is alot more instore for me! But we will see and yes if i dont gain much more then it is definatley not worth it but looking at my previous cyles this is going real good starting off!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Hey man what's goin on with your cycle? You haven't given us any updates in several days.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Anyone wondering if this guy is dead from liver failure? I hope not. Where you at Eman?

flw

flw

Awards
Hopefully he will post soon, I am very interested in this. a friend of mine is taking this aswell, he experiences some great gains in size and strength! he is just getting ready to start PCT.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully he will post soon, I am very interested in this. a friend of mine is taking this aswell, he experiences some great gains in size and strength! he is just getting ready to start post cycle therapy.
Do you know how much weight/strength did he gain? Did he lose any fat while on cycle?

flw

flw

Awards
He's gained quite a bit of strength, I think his max deadlift went from 500ish to 600ish, and I know he put on some good lean muscle, he's been dieting hard recently and loosing weight but still gaining strength. He's just about to finish up his cycle, I will try and get more information and post back with it.
Do you know how much weight/strength did he gain? Did he lose any fat while on cycle?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
He's gained quite a bit of strength, I think his max deadlift went from 500ish to 600ish, and I know he put on some good lean muscle, he's been dieting hard recently and loosing weight but still gaining strength. He's just about to finish up his cycle, I will try and get more information and post back with it.
thanks bud

flw

flw

Awards
Just talked to my buddy about his Sustanon 250 use. He gained about 35lbs of lean muscle in about 2 months taking 1 shot every 2 weeks and working out like an animal 6 days a week. I believe you can take 1 shot every 5 days. He's been on it for 4 months and is now just ending his cycle. The last 2 months he has been cutting so no more weight gains but he is still gaining strength even though his weight has come down 20lbs or so. Seems like a pretty long cycle he’s been on, it 4 months common for sustanon 250?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm, no.
Sustanon 250 vs. Sostonol 250

Sustanon 250 is synthetic blend of four injectible types of test. Sostonol is another of IDS' highly hepatoxic products.

These guys are talking about designer steroids and your friend was injecting test...quite different.

flw

flw

Awards
Ah, my bad, sorry! Guess if I had of paid attention I would have noticed the spelling. I knew my buddy was taking the blended injectible test but didn't notice that the thread was about the other stuff.
sorry for hijacking! :run:
-flw

Umm, no.
Sustanon 250 vs. Sostonol 250

Sustanon 250 is synthetic blend of four injectible types of test. Sostonol is another of IDS' highly hepatoxic products.

These guys are talking about designer steroids and your friend was injecting test...quite different.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries, it happens. These companies intentionally name their products to sound like other more familiar ones. It's shady IMO.