gyno trouble need help

pumpniron

Awards
Heres my story............I finished a superdrol/pheraplex cycle back in september. I got mild gyno symptoms about 3 weeks after pct but then was able to get rid of it with novedex alone(about a months worth). I am in the military, so in January I left on a deployment. The gyno symptoms then decided to flare back up about 2 weeks after I left. So I did some research and came across letrozole(femara) which I then ordered. By the time it reached back home ( being orderd from europe) and then to me it was april. In that 3 months I developed pretty bad lumps under my nipples. Also my nipples are puffy and have that pointed look. I am on day 12 of letro and I think the lumps have gotten slightly smaller. Although my nipple seem to be twice as sore.The left lump is about the size of a nickel and the right a quarter. My question is, has anybody had similar circumstances and if so how long should I expect to notice a descent amount of shrinkage (reversal)? Or what id you do to reverse/ correct it?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I had some sore nips and what felt like knots behind them as well, It got to where I could not lean up against the preacher curl pad to do my curls because it felt like someone was sticking a knife in my nips and you could feel the knots as well.
Well, I am just now finishing up a cycle of epi, and I no longer have the knots and the soreness is gone as well.

Plus I have gained like 7 lbs, and my strength has really improved.
I am a believer that this stuff will help with gyno..
I read that it could help before I started taking the stuff, so thats one reason I started a cycle of it.

Hope this helps

pumpniron

Awards
thanks man. I will definatly look into epi! how long did you have the lumps before you started epi

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I would say 4 to 6 months... I used TORE and it helped a bit, but it was still sore..
The epi just seemed to work for me.. I will be starting my pct now..

pumpniron

Awards
I would say 4 to 6 months... I used TORE and it helped a bit, but it was still sore..
The epi just seemed to work for me.. I will be starting my post cycle therapy now..
Thanks again Stinger.....I all ready ordered the Epi........ya I'm desperate :rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
shakenblake Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 12