Allergy Concerns for Test Injections

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I'm planning out a bulk for fall (test e / dbol) and just wanted to get some opinions on this so I dont hurt myself...

I have an allergy to all kinds of nuts including peanuts

This is probably a stupid question, but is test E ever prepared in any kind of nut oil? My friend's is in "grapseed oil"... I tried to look it up but haven't found any information relating to allergies.

If it helps, I'm considering british dragon but the source doesnt name the oil its in

The last thing I want is to be in the emergency room explaining to the doctor that im allergic to nuts and "accidently" injected some into my ass :blink:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone else comment on this? im just throwing my .002 in here.

the common oils used are sesame, cottonseed, and grapeseed. i have never heard of nut oil being used...

aequitas

aequitas

Awards
I checked my drug reference (lexicomp) and cottonseed is what is used in pharmaceutically available Test-E. I'm not sure what british dragon uses but peanut or nut oil isnt very common in injectables. There are reports of cottonseed oil allergy but if you have used injectables before most likely you have came in contact with it. If you are very concerned i would inject a small amount (like 0.05-0.1 ml) just to make sure you are not sensitive/allergic, before you inject something like 2 mls.

How severe is your allergy to nuts?

Edit: Grapeseed oil is often recommended as an alternative for cooking/massage oils for people with nut allergies.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I checked my drug reference (lexicomp) and cottonseed is what is used in pharmaceutically available Test-E. I'm not sure what british dragon uses but peanut or nut oil isnt very common in injectables. There are reports of cottonseed oil allergy but if you have used injectables before most likely you have came in contact with it. If you are very concerned i would inject a small amount (like 0.05-0.1 ml) just to make sure you are not sensitive/allergic, before you inject something like 2 mls.

How severe is your allergy to nuts?
It was really bad when I was young but its just to the point now where if i eat something accidently my throat just gets itchy and i take something for it and it goes away.

I have no past experience with injectables, this cycle will be my first.

The inject a small amount idea is good... I'm not super allergic, so if I doubt much will happen if there is a reaction.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a thought but .25cc would be a better starting point just for safety since a couple nuts can give a reaction to some.And Im not sure what % oil is in a nut.

aequitas

aequitas

Awards
Just a thought but .25cc would be a better starting point just for safety since a couple nuts can give a reaction to some.And Im not sure what % oil is in a nut.
Yeah thats why i suggested 0.05 cc or 0.1 cc.

dsw222: Sounds like you have build up your tolerance some to the allergy. It seems to me that Grapeseed should be just fine but incase they were manufactured somewhere that peanuts or peanut oil is made-----definately try the test dose, and if you get some allergic symptoms, take some benadryl. Just make sure it doesnt affect your airway and if so get to the ER quickly!

Also if you get no response from the test dose be sure to inject maybe 1/2 the dose you are gonna give yourself, wait a bit and then pin the other ----b/c if a little doesnt do it, a lot may.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
thank you guys for the responses... this will help when i finally start my cycle :cheers: