Homebrew Fina transdermal

gtechman

Awards
I have done a weak cycle of Fina in ispropyl and IPM in the past. I put 1 cart (2 grams) of Fina in 240 mls. I just crushed the pellets and put them in. There was some settling of powder, but I just assumed it was some sort of filler.

I now am researching for using the homebrew recipe with Fina. I am interested in any input you guys can provide. Should I filter out the Fina before mixing? How much can I put in 240 mls homebrew and keep it in solution? What is a good moderate dosing schedule? Will probably mix some 4AD in with it also.

And yes, I have done a search on this, I just wanted some fresh info.

Thanks!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe in the advanced section of this forum, there's a way to remove the ester from tren in fina.. From the sounds of it, removing the ester from most research injectables makes them work better in a transdermal..

Saponify Trenbolone

gtechman

Awards
Yeah, I've read about removing the ester before. Heard a lot is wasted though. I didn't do this in the past and had pretty good results with the transdermal. I guess it would be a "better bang for your buck" type of arguement. Would removing the ester and resulting beter absorption make up for the fact that you lost a lot of the product?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of lost of product. Could always be chalked up to human error, since in some instances we can't, or just don't take into account things like measuring correctly, blah, blah.. :)

One reason why I would never do a conversion like this: I need everything precise.. Do I use 10ml of NaOH, or 5g. Lye? That explains why I don't handle the messy parts..

chosen5

Banned
Awards
You're going to lose SOME product in the filtering process, but how much is dependent upon the quality of filter and how experienced you are at the process.

Both filtering out the glue/binders and removing the ester will obviously involve filtering and will both result in some degree of lost product.

The ester attached to the tren isn't very large, compared to other aas (obvious by the fact that ed-eod injections are required) it's still well below the 500 molecular weight limit for transdermal delivery (although genereally speaking 500 is a VERY upper limit) Tren is still in the mid 300 range.

If you experienced good results with just crushing, then I'd go with that again. The glue/binders won't be able to penetrate the outer layers of skin, so other than throwing the gelling action off and taking up volume in the mixture that could otherwise be used it should be fine.

elijah_123

Awards
The steps to strip it are easy and as bigpete said there is little loss, and you gain 20% more tren.

I'm not seeing a downside to removing the ester first.

chosen5

Banned
Awards
The steps to strip it are easy and as bigpete said there is little loss, and you gain 20% more tren.

I'm not seeing a downside to removing the ester first.
How exactly do you "gain 20% more tren"? The acetate ester accounts for roughly 20% of the overall molecular weight, but in stripping the ester you will also lose 20% in overall powder weight, resulting in 20% less powder by weight, but pure tren base at that.

On top of that you would then lose whatever powder is lost during the filtration process(not a problem for those chemically inclined and using proper filtration techniques and equipment)

It's more of a matter of convenience as far as I'm concerned! Obviously under perfect circumstances it would be advantageous to filter out the binder/glue and strip the ester, but it's not necessary.

If you're going to use tren, or any aas transdermally, you'll have to use roughly 3x the injection quantites; so these individuals aren't exactly the economical type to begin with :D

ANYHOW: the procedure is about as easy as it gets!

elijah_123

Awards
I get the 20% by the fact that with the ester removed the absorbtion rate for tren goes from 20% (with ester) to around 40% (tren base). You loose weight but not steroid weight when you remove the ester. You still have the same amount of tren.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6110&highlight=tren+transdermal

This one has a litte note about low yields with removing the ester, but a good result is possible.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37&highlight=tren+transdermal

When it comes down to it, pin it! :)

chosen5

Banned
Awards
I get the 20% by the fact that with the ester removed the absorbtion rate for tren goes from 20% (with ester) to around 40% (tren base). You loose weight but not steroid weight when you remove the ester. You still have the same amount of tren.
"absorption percentages" with transdermals are pseudo-science at the best. I can't fathom that the small acetate ester would lower absorption by 20%! Even with the ester, tren acetate has a molecular weight of 330 which is low, if not lower than most ph/ps.

elijah_123

Awards
"absorption percentages" with transdermals are pseudo-science at the best. I can't fathom that the small acetate ester would lower absorption by 20%! Even with the ester, tren acetate has a molecular weight of 330 which is low, if not lower than most ph/ps.
I haven't looked into the science of transdermal tren, just going off what others I respect such as bobo has posted. If they are wrong then I am too :). Once I decided to go with fina I saw no reason not to pin it. Saving money and not having to shave my body anymore or worrying about when I can shower or having to wait for stuff to dry twice a day. Bleh it is much better than oral but I'm loving the pin. I actually look foward to my inject each morning.

Also if you want the absolute absorbtion use 50% dmso and saran rap....

sticklegs

Awards
has anyone just add fina and dmso to T-1(final) or to T-4

Last edited:
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sticklegs
has anyone just add fina and dmso to T-1(final) or to T-4
Noone I know of, unless someone were to volunteer.. ;)

I wouldn't recommend it, though.. As surpressive as 1-test is, recovery would be a bitch knowing that fina is probably worse in that matter.. If I were in a dangerous mood, I'd do it and  run clomid and maybe HCG foro a good 5-6 weeks...

gtechman

Awards
Alright, I have my Fina and am gonna do a Fina/4AD cycle. I will put Fina in one bottle and 4AD in another. I will use the latest recipe and probably go with the DMSO instead of DMFA (hard to get). Just wondering how much Fina any of you guys have put successfully into a 240ml homebrew. I mixed up one cart in an old homebrew and had lost of settling powder. I just crushed tablets and mixed though with no filtering.

I have a few carts and will probably try to remove the ester from one cart. If don't lose much product, I will do them all that way.

I have heard folks say put in 12 grams of Fina into the bottle, but that is 6 full carts and I just don't see it mixing well.

Any help??

Thanks!!

gtechman

Awards
With a new homebrew, I put two carts of Fina in and have lots of settling. I will shake and let sit for a few more days before starting. I mixed 12 grams of 4AD in another bottle for use during the cycle. I just crushed the tablets and put them in the mix. Anyone else done this with a homebrew yet? Any luck getting it to go into solution.

Also, there seems to be an ongoing argument about whether there are any fillers in the Fina tabs. Well here are a few observations. There are supposed to be 2 grams TA in one cart of Fina. My last cart weighed in at 3 grams. Also, after crushing tablets, I notice a gummy feel on my pill crusher. This would be indicative of some binder.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
GT

How is your homebrew coming? What are your results? What can you tell me about your mixture? Thanks a lot.
MAK

gtechman

Awards
Here is the mix I used:

30% IPM
15% PEG-400
15% PG
15% OA
10% DMSO
10% Oct;yl Salicylate
5% D-Limonene

I put in 2 carts Fina (4 grams TA) and heated multiple times. Didn't go into solution really. Don't know if I should filter it or not. I've done it in the past with other brews. Looked similar and still got good results.

I just started spraying today though, so no results yet.

Some folks act like they get it to go into solution. I just want to know their method.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
GT--

Thanks for posting your method man--
I would love for you to keep me posted in about a week or so if you feel like you are getting anything from it.
Or sooner is fina too!!
Good luck.
THANX

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
not sure if anyone is following this,

but what I did about a year ago and was impressed with was

6 grams fina pellets just added whole to t-gel with 2 (DMSO)
5 grams 4ad powder added to same bottle.

let it sit for a week shaking it every day

4 squirts/day for 30 days

would def do the same thing again!

h19

flexster

Awards
not sure if anyone is following this,

but what I did about a year ago and was impressed with was

6 grams fina pellets just added whole to t-gel with 2 (DMSO)
5 grams 4ad powder added to same bottle.

let it sit for a week shaking it every day

4 squirts/day for 30 days

would def do the same thing again!

h19
what kind of weight or strength increases did you receive?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You can argure the % but it is fairly well established that removing the ester will double the absoursion rate.

You will be much happer pinning it.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think removing the ester is going to double the % absorbed.... You might or probably will get a little higher conversion, but I highly highly doubt it would go from soemthing like 20% to 40%, Tren Acetate dosnt have a high MW, and I certainly think that as long as its in the 300 range and no more than 400, it wont matter a whole lot whether you remove the ester.

I personally think that if your more experienced and have the time/patience/means of removing it then so do it. But for most people that wish not to be bothered with all that, just crush up the pellets and make sure you get them disolved....... The only thing I would be worried about is filtering out the filler. Not because of absortion rates, but because the filler takes up space in the transdermal formula.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Buy a bottle of T-Gel from Power Nutrition.com....
It saves you the extreme punishment of DMSO breath/odor.
I mixed up 8 grams of fina with T-gel and will be consuming orally 900mg of 4AD per day since I can't find any real test.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I dont think removing the ester is going to double the % absorbed.... You might or probably will get a little higher conversion, but I highly highly doubt it would go from soemthing like 20% to 40%, Tren Acetate dosnt have a high MW, and I certainly think that as long as its in the 300 range and no more than 400, it wont matter a whole lot whether you remove the ester.

I personally think that if your more experienced and have the time/patience/means of removing it then so do it. But for most people that wish not to be bothered with all that, just crush up the pellets and make sure you get them disolved....... The only thing I would be worried about is filtering out the filler. Not because of absortion rates, but because the filler takes up space in the transdermal formula.
It’s not just a matter of the MW though. The MW will give you a good idea (absorbsion being invertly proportional to the MW) it doesn't tell everything. The configuration of the molucule is going to affect it as well. For instance creasilic resins have less absorbsion through the skin then higher MW Bisphonol b based diglycerol ethers resins. The former being long chains and the other being less linier.

If you think about it adding an ester is like putting a tail on the hormone. It will have more trouble going through the skin