ZMA+Tribulus+Novedex PLUS winstrol ??

genuinelondon

Awards
I am waiting for the stuff to arrive so i can stack these together.
What you guys think?
Any suggestions??
i know zma+Tribulus+Novedex (almost any anti estrogens) will increase the test levels.
On top of that i was thinking doing a 6 week stanzolol/winstrol in the cycle.
Very good 6 meal a day nutrition and casein protein during sleeping time. Obviously Pro liver to calm the liver down.
Please give me feedback as the stuff will arrive within a week.
Thanks

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Can you elaborate on this?

From the looks of things, you sound like you are going to be taking these all at once, which is a bad/dumb idea.

Are you going to have a post cycle therapy with this cycle?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
idiocy

youre going to run test boosters while on a steroid that supresses tesosterone? dee dee dee?

the first 3 things are post cycle therapy, you would take winstrol completely separetly, probably for 4-6 weeks and then switch over to the other **** to bring back your natural testosterone production.

how old are you

genuinelondon

Awards
Well i am 27.
Been working out and lifting for about 3 years on and off due to exams and other coursewokrs. Im in my final year of university thats why.

I just thought that combining the three will increase the test levels and it might have a good effect on together with vinnys...please suggest...
What about if i do the three FIRST to gain a little mass and then cut up with vinnys and then just do tribulus after that to maintain a normal stream of hormones.... ????

Just tell me what is the best things to do...i want to get get cut up aswell...not only bulk up...and i cant stand needles and only do the oral option of the vinnys...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I just thought that combining the three will increase the test levels and it might have a good effect on together with vinnys...please suggest...
What about if i do the three FIRST to gain a little mass and then cut up with vinnys and then just do tribulus after that to maintain a normal stream of hormones.... ????
sorry but you're way off...just read up on dieting properly

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude what are you talking about?

the first 3 to put on mass? that would never work

tribulus as post cycle therapy? thats retarded.

you need to do about another year of research on this stuff. youre going to get yourself hurt

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I seriously recommend you hold off on your Winstrol until you have done some more research on how use steroids and how steroids work before you do something you're gonna regret.