MIT- I have researched/still questions

jeep69

Awards
I have reaearched on all the boards I am a member on and I get all kinds of different responses on the drug. I am considering running it alone and wondeirng if anyone here has heard or done a simple 6-8 week cycle of the stuff themselves and had direct experience with the effects. I know that there are logs however not any recent ones.

Is it widly reckognized the gains stop at around week 4 and sides simply increase if taken after that period>?

will it shut you down so hard after that time period that HCG is necessary to restart the boys downstairs.?

thanks for any info bros.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks of M1T huh?!??? wow that would be some horrible shutdown for sure you would definately need HCG on cycle or your balls might just disappear...Im not sure how many ran it past 4 weeks so i dont know if gains would stop but I know no matter how much support supplements you took you would probably be feeling like sh1t.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go past 6 and most say never more than 4. I hope you don't have a manual labor job or anything that requires concentration like studying. Stuff made me so tired It was a struggle to do daily tasks. On the other hand it works damn well. by the way gains didn't stop at 4 weeks. Strenght contiuned to climb.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is supressive up to two weeks after use, and yes you will continue to make strength gains up to two weeks after stopping.

NEVER run m1t over 4 weeks and never over 20mgs. the stuff is incredibly powerful and its side effects are ridiculous.

it is possibly the worst thing besides methyl tren or cheque drops for your liver and lipd panel.

it is 99% suppresive with 3 days.

there are so many better options out there.

m1t requires a 6 week pct involving SERMS, none of this novedex xt ****

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have reaearched on all the boards I am a member on and I get all kinds of different responses on the drug. I am considering running it alone and wondeirng if anyone here has heard or done a simple 6-8 week cycle of the stuff themselves and had direct experience with the effects. I know that there are logs however not any recent ones.

Is it widly reckognized the gains stop at around week 4 and sides simply increase if taken after that period>?

will it shut you down so hard after that time period that HCG is necessary to restart the boys downstairs.?

thanks for any info bros.

M1T will shut you down within days. There are much safer products available.

SupraLover

Awards
I have personally ran M1T on several occasions and always had tremendous results. It is very suppressive, so make sure you preload the ancillaries and do a proper post cycle therapy. Most people are taking 15-20mg/day, and that is all that is needed. I don't understand how anyone can say it is any more suppressive or "bad for you" than things like superdrol. There are people out there popping 30-40mg/day of SD, and I have a hard time believing that dosing SD at this level would be less hepatoxic, with less sides, and an easier PCT. Just my opinion.....

I've run 20mg/day M1T w/600mg/day 4-ad and had great results. The stack that I really liked was 20mg/day of SD and 10mg/day of M1T. However, most would bark about this and preach about how you should never stack methyls. Personally, I've had good luck, used good ancillary and PCT practices, and will certainly continue to cycle this way. The sides have been minimal (a little lethargy), but other than that, nothing to complain about, really other than heightened aggression (no doubt).

I vote M1T #1. I've tried most of the "popular" orals out there, and each and every time, I come right back to this one. Start out at a low dosage, and see how it goes for you. If you're getting results on 10mg/day, leave it at that and continue with it.

Usually, when I've run M1T, I've run it for about 3 weeks. After that, I feel the gains slow down, and so why continue with something this strong for any longer of a period. Do a good PCT afterward, wait a few months, and try something else.....

Flame as you will

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T talks seem to go hand and hand with flames lol. But with what ive seen on bloodwork etc i will still run it again at least the little bit i have left. I have never gone over 15mg and have great results. I wish i had 4ad to combat the lethargy, what else can combat the lethargy. sorry OT.

Im going to have to take your side Supra at least in the point where you stated that "There are people out there popping 30-40mg/day of superdrol, and I have a hard time believing that dosing SD at this level would be less hepatoxic, with less sides, and an easier post cycle therapy."

It depends on the situation and the person.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand how anyone can say it is any more suppressive or "bad for you" than things like superdrol. There are people out there popping 30-40mg/day of superdrol, and I have a hard time believing that dosing superdrol at this level would be less hepatoxic, with less sides, and an easier post cycle therapy. Just my opinion....
Well, yes it is ONLY your opinion. Some of us have performed extensive blood work as testers of SD as well as users of both and have data to support our assessment and correlation of the two and their respective hepatotoxicity and hyper/hypo lipidemia.

With either it is very strongly encouraged to NOT run these without a baseline for at least AST/ALT as well as HDL/LDL and their ratios....ancillaries or not.

Beebs

Awards
Note its also m1t as in methyl-1-test, not mIt. Sorry, I'm gone now lol.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would simply advise that you take this compound VERY seriously. Many people, including myself, have run multiple cycles of this drug and are still alive and kicking just fine. But it does take a toll on the body..no doubt.

Nothing is as suppressive as M1T. Bloodwork indicates total suppression within just a few doses. Expect choleostasis..ie crashing lipid levels coupled with a spike in liver enzymes and take precautions.

For PCT, a SERM is required, IMO. HCG definitely is a plus if you can get it. If you can run test or 4AD..do so..it will make the cycle far less painful.

Running the cycle longer than 3-4 weeks is pure foolishness IMO.

jeep69

Awards
thanks for all the great responses guys. Planning on 4 weeks at 10mg
for PCT has anyone tried the Tormeferine(sp) citrate with M1T PCT? I am interested to know if this compound would be the serm of choice along with an AI like adex.
Keep em comin guys, great responses sso far.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene will do very nicely. It is better than Tamoxifen, IMO, and will help you to recover faster.

Estrogen usually isn't an issue with just M1T unless you add some test or 4AD.

jeep69

Awards
has anyone gone 4 on, PCT for 4 weeks, then back on for 4 weeks?

will be using Torm. for PCT.

SupraLover

Awards
has anyone gone 4 on, post cycle therapy for 4 weeks, then back on for 4 weeks?

will be using Torm. for PCT.
Do this: run it for 4 weeks and then see if you feel like coming here and asking the question about running 4 more weeks in just a month's time. I am betting that if you make it a month, you won't want to repeat the cycle 30 days later. I've used the compound many times (alone, stacked with 4-ad, stacked even with SD, stacked with MTRN etc) and after 3 weeks, there is really no sense in going any longer. I tend to get my best gains from about day 7-17; after that, it's a rush to the finish (21 days). Tori works great for PCT, much better than nolva/clomi IMO. Besta luck...my next cycle starting May 1 is Testanate 50.