Fake Russian Dbol aka methyl testosterone

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
So I am incredibly pissed because the Russian Dbol by especially the ones in little tubs of 100 are most definitely fakers. This Russian dbol says "Methandienone" in big letters on the front and it says anabolic steroid store in a dry and dark place in english. From what I read in the Body of Science book vol 2. "counterfeit corner" the tubs of 300 pills were tested. These tubs look different from the one I have but are tested as having ONLY methyl testosterone instead of dbol. So there is a good chance the one I have is a counterfeit too since there is a pic of my tub in the book but the author claims that the tub I have has pending results to claim what's in it but I'm assuming Methyl Testosterone.

If it is, methyl testosterone, should I even really waste my time taking it? I mean, I already have a crappy sustanon from tornell so it looks like I been ripped off twice which pisses me off. But yea, considering the side effects, is it really worth taking the Russian "dbol". And does anyone have these little green/dark blue labelled tubs of methandienone russian dbol?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I am no expert, but I have yet to hear anything positive about methy-test.

Possibly use as a pre-workout *boost*?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea I haven't read anything good about methyl test. I promotes ridiculous water weight gains and can cause gyno so AI is a must to use while on it but from what I read only water weight gains and barely any muscle gains? With 3-4 times the liver toxicity and risks of dbol. Sounds like ****. But I'm still trying to figure out if the russian dbol I got might actually have some dbol in it. That's why I want to hear some responses from people that tried what I tried.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I might be able to replace these fake dbols with dbol 10 mg tabs from thailand. What do you guys think about that dbol?

MOD EDIT: Stop talking about who makes what. Read the rules.

grantr

Banned
Awards
I think you just did a cycle of superdrol and now you are addicted to steroids and want more and better and stronger

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
is there any rest between cycles with u? lol every post i see its about u starting a new cycle

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I haven't started the cycle yet!! I just finished superdrol I think about a month ago. I'm not starting my first steroid cycle till may 1st. I'm just trying to get the facts straight and get the right gear for this. I got gyped so I found a source for blue hearts 10 mg dbol which from what I've read is the most legit and best quality. But yea, I only did superdrol for 3 weeks up till now. I'm going to do a real cycle starting may 1st...I have everything I need except now there is this new problem cause I have fake russian dbol that probably have methyl test which is not what i asked for! So I have a few details to work out.

grantr

Banned
Awards
I'm not starting my first steroid cycle till may 1st... I'm going to do a real cycle starting may 1st...
you have already done a REAL cycle, with a REAL steroid haha superdrol is strong stuff

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea yea, I guess you're right haha. Superdrol is technically a real steroid. And I love that I kept most of my gains! But I'd say no more than 5 lb gain of pure muscle. Still not bad considering I'm a very hard gainer and that's what I gain on a 5-6 month bulk cycle on average and this was only in 3 weeks! So yea, good stuff.

dragan997

Awards
colour of

So I am incredibly pissed because the Russian Dbol by especially the ones in little tubs of 100 are most definitely fakers. This Russian dbol says "Methandienone" in big letters on the front and it says anabolic steroid store in a dry and dark place in english. From what I read in the Body of Science book vol 2. "counterfeit corner" the tubs of 300 pills were tested. These tubs look different from the one I have but are tested as having ONLY methyl testosterone instead of dbol. So there is a good chance the one I have is a counterfeit too since there is a pic of my tub in the book but the author claims that the tub I have has pending results to claim what's in it but I'm assuming Methyl Testosterone.

If it is, methyl testosterone, should I even really waste my time taking it? I mean, I already have a crappy sustanon from tornell so it looks like I been ripped off twice which pisses me off. But yea, considering the side effects, is it really worth taking the Russian "dbol". And does anyone have these little green/dark blue labelled tubs of methandienone russian dbol?

Is the bottle, small white with a vertical green stripe and a blue horizontal stripe dats say" Methandienone"???