How long after application of T-1 Final is it "safe" to touch things / people again.

The Conqueror

Awards
How long after application of T-1 Final is it "safe" to touch things / people again.

Started cycle this morning. Ifound that I'm tending to avoid touching anything. (I was even hesitant to prepare my kid's lunches this morning after application.)

How long do I need to be concerned after applying?

Thanks

MBowers

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Re: How long after application of T-1 Final is it "safe" to touch things / people

Started cycle this morning. Ifound that I'm tending to avoid touching anything. (I was even hesitant to prepare my kid's lunches this morning after application.)

How long do I need to be concerned after applying?

Thanks

MBowers
its only natural to be reluctant to avoid contact with your kids and yourself (eyes for example). but as long as you thoroughly wash your hands with liquid soap/dish washing soap, you will be fine touching others and things. the one thing i try to avoid as long as possible (or put in before application) was my contacts. Sage

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I always use a pr of latex diposable gloves when I put mine on, because the 1st day I did it with my bare hand and scratched my eye, forgetting I had just applied my T-1, and it burned like HELL, so now I always use the latex gloves

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Latex gloves do the trick, go for nitrile gloves if latex allergy is an issue.. ;)

rjones

Awards
My skin, eyes, etc, must be completely immune to burning, as I have noticed none at all with T-1, and I don't really worry about scrubbing my hands afterwards to much either.

The Conqueror

Awards
It's been 2 days now and I'm not burning either. (I can feel the DMSO tickles a little for a few minutes) then nothing.