Don't Get Pissed!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Ok... I'm not asking for the "short and easy" answer here. I am VERY interested in doing my first cycle. I have a couple questions and figured it would be best to ask. There are over 101 pages of material on here... and it all gets jumbled around. A little directed help would be GREATLY appreciated!

I am 22... am around 5'9".... 170 lbs. I have been working out for years (on and off). I am pretty knowledgable about nutrition and dieting and workingout. I have been "natural" so far in life. I have taken everything from NO2 to Creatine.. to Anabolic Pump (sorta question if i should take that one b/c i am trying to getmy abs ripped and tend to stick to a lower carb diet...) Anyways... I am givng serious thought to taking my first cycle...

Now for the questions....

1. For trying to get a ripped stomach area (not bloated....) and gaining decent size... what would be the better of the "steroids" to take? Where can i gain more information about the product and the pro's and cons of each kind.

2. I am not looking to get HUGE! I would like to get in NICE shape and looks are more important to me than being "crazy" strong! I know that is more diet... and i am well read about that. How should my diet change when i take the first cycle?

3. Oral or Injection type? (i think i know the answer the that one! I jsut don't prefer needles...)

4. What is a good "how to" site that would sorta guide me though it?

5. Is it possible to just do one cycle... get where i want to be... and maintain what i have gained "naturally"? Or once on.. i need to keep doing cycle after cycle?

Thanks for the help gents! I really appreciate ANY input you have for me. Like i said.. i am willing to do the research.. but some guidance would be GREAT!

Thanks again

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WHat have you read in the stickies that was helpful? Try the steriod stickies at the to of the page by Bic Cat and come back with an original question. Otherwise my answer is Epistane/ HAVOC and do some more research.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i kinda second what was previously said, look into a PH bro they can put some decent size and reduce BF, nothing crazy but they are definitly worth looking into.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
... I am givng serious thought to taking my first cycle...

1. For trying to get a ripped stomach area (not bloated....) and gaining decent size... what would be the better of the "steroids" to take? Where can i gain more information about the product and the pro's and cons of each kind.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/1755-steroid-profiles-courtesy.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/38189-old-school-orals.html?highlight=designer+steroids

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/39398-poll-designer-steroids.html?highlight=designer+steroids

2. I am not looking to get HUGE! I would like to get in NICE shape and looks are more important to me than being "crazy" strong! I know that is more diet... and i am well read about that. How should my diet change when i take the first cycle?
You can accomplish nice shape without steroids.
Steroids are best used to overcome and break through your genetic ceiling, not to make things easier. If you do cycle, increase clean calories with sufficient protein for growth, deficit calroies with sufficient protein to decrease muscle loss for a cut.
Diet is goal specific!
3. Oral or Injection type? (i think i know the answer the that one! I jsut don't prefer needles...)
this will depend on your source avaibility as well as goals and personal preference. Injectables are generally considered "safer" but require longer cycles. Test is a solid foundation for any cycle and a good choice for a first cycle.
4. What is a good "how to" site that would sorta guide me though it?
This one among others. If you mean pinning try this link
http://www.breastcancerprofessional.com/contents/public/onc/nursing.pdf
5. Is it possible to just do one cycle... get where i want to be... and maintain what i have gained "naturally"? Or once on.. i need to keep doing cycle after cycle?
Yes it is possible, but it is a lot like sex. Can you have sex just one time? sure but will you want to have sex again? yes.

If your steroid use allows you to surpass your genetic potential you will likely be unable to maintain the gains long term. Your body wants to return to its regularly scheduled program. You can maintain a good deal of the gains with diet and training, proper PCT and supplmentation, but not all of them.

Good luck!