How long before next cycle after weak short cycle

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
Ran superdrol clone 10/20mg for right around 2.5 weeks, PCT with torm for 3 weeks. Now, would 2 weeks be ok to put inbetween all that and my next cycle, x-mass clone + 1,4AD?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Its always best to wait however long you were on + the length of PCT before you run another cycle.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
How were the gains in a two and a half weeker?

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
the gains, ha, i wish i could tell you but i didn't have any gains worth mentioning, maybe 5lb strength increase...maybe.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I did 2.5 weeks of superdrol(ax) and gained 11lbs of LBM. I have gained another 3 during pct and up until now. (Diet has been pretty much perfect for the past month or so which has played a major role) I stopped mine early and started pct right away because I got test e on the way and want to start my test e havoc cycle as soon as possible.

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
I ended early because i was 2.5 weeks into it with nothing to show for it, So I figured I could do my body a favor and go straight into pct.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Which clone did you use? 2.5 weeks on SD and no gains is pretty unusual... You're either a freak or you got bad stuff.

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
Which clone did you use? 2.5 weeks on superdrol and no gains is pretty unusual... You're either a freak or you got bad stuff.
It was rockhard formulations Granite X. I didn't worry too much about the lack of results because i'd seen posts from others who didn't seem to respond to SD.