Clen daily dosage ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Clen daily dosage ?

  1. drvnwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Clen daily dosage ?


    Hey guys,

    I'm just starting clen as part of my post-cycle regimen. I was wondering if, as I increase the dosage each day as I've read is the correct way, should I spread them throughout the day? I just started w/ 20 mcg. yesterday, then 40 today...so I'm curious if you guys who work your way up to say 100, do you still take it all at the same time? I saw this ? asked awhile back, but no one answered. Thanx...

  2. windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1555

    Reputation

    Some do and some dont. It's up to you. If you can handle it, do it all at once for ease of dosing. Otherwise, do it twice.
  3. drvnwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Sounds good...Thanx..
    •   
       

  4. Balsam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    I got really really high. I didn't have any sides until 200+ mcg's.
  5. drvnwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Do you take them all at once?
  6. size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Taking them all at once or not does not really matter due to how long clen is active for. I take them in 2 dosages but that is just me and for peace of mind.
  7. raybravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    483

    Reputation

    taking them all at once upsets the stomach , split the dose .
  8. rado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Originally posted by drvnwun
    Hey guys,

    I'm just starting clen as part of my post-cycle regimen. I was wondering if, as I increase the dosage each day as I've read is the correct way, should I spread them throughout the day? I just started w/ 20 mcg. yesterday, then 40 today...so I'm curious if you guys who work your way up to say 100, do you still take it all at the same time? I saw this ? asked awhile back, but no one answered. Thanx...

    yes you want to work your way up...I did to 140per day...spread it out, not past 5-6 pm though...you wont sleep
  9. Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    It doesn't matter when you take, as size said. The HL is 36 hours. Ray gets an upset stomach because he uses 200mcg and is insane to begin with
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. raybravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    483

    Reputation

    lol , no man ! it doesnt do much until i start to go beyond 140 mcg . .
  11. drvnwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Originally posted by Bobo
    Ray gets an upset stomach because he uses 200mcg and is insane to begin with
    Yikes...LOL!
  12. rado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Originally posted by raybravo
    lol , no man ! it doesnt do much until i start to go beyond 140 mcg . .
     

     

     

    same here
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Maximum Daily Dosage Increases??
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 03:12 AM
  2. Rpm Max Daily Dosage?
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:19 PM
  3. Green Tea Extract Daily Dosage
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 10:57 AM
  4. ECA - Clen cycle dosage?
    By andros in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 06:24 PM
  5. Clen and dosages from phoenix labs
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2005, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO