Stats: 5'11 200, 9%BF

Goals: 220LBS 9%BF

Proposed cycle: (8 Weeks)

PCT : Clomid 200mg/RXT 2 pills/Fenugreek 2g
Clomid 150mg/RXT 2 pills/Fenugreek 2g
Clomid/Nolvadex 100mg/40mg/RXT 2 pills/Fenugreek 2g/B-6
Clomid Nolvadex 100mg/30mg/RXT 2 Pills/Fenugreek 2g/B-6
Clomid Nolvadex 50mg/20mg/RXT 3 Pills/Fenugreek 2g/B-6

I presume I should run Nolvadex at 10-20mg throughout cycle? B-6 For PCT, Should I get cabergoline for progestin issues?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
might be good to have it on hand (the caber) its expensive but could be a lifesaver.

how long do plan on running the dbol?

what injection sites?

try 30mg first (dbol) and up it later.

1-4 dbol 30-50mg
1-7 tren a 75mg eod
1-8 test prop 100mg eod

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
might be good to have it on hand (the caber) its expensive but could be a lifesaver.

how long do plan on running the dbol?

what injection sites?

try 30mg first (dbol) and up it later.

1-4 dbol 30-50mg
1-7 tren a 75mg eod
1-8 test prop 100mg eod
I plan the dbol at 4 weeks.
I was wondering if I should run it at the beginning or at the end. I figured beginning to jump start it as it is nice to feel something quickly when you start something new. I assume the tren is stopped by the 7th week and the tprop continued to the 8th week so that I will better retain my gains and not have a dead libido during PCT. I will be rotating delts, ventrogluteal, and perhaps quads. Should I get more inj sites due to the tprop being a "pain in the ass"?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well those sites would be what i would run on a short ester cycle but maybe add in lats idk...

you should feel the test prop before the dbol even tho the dbol has shorter halflife....guess it doesnt matter. You could get away without the dbol imo.

Some might even suggest tren 1-6 as the recovery maybe a problem. Hcg could be used in a shorty like this too.

Im still planning my shortester cycle not to sure on which compounds i will use but for sure Test prop

you are daring to run tren so early i must say. I dont think you have ran an injectable before have you? maybe Test E?

also I would use B6 on cycle as well....just my pref.

when do you plan on runnig this? where you been?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
In my experience, its not necessary to run tren ace shorter than the prop. I recovered during PCT just fine doing it this way, but you may still wanna do it the way you are thinking, just to be on the safe side.

Theres no need to run nolva while on cycle, IMO. If anything, run caber at about .5mg-.75mg EOD or even E3D.

Also, if you are doing EOD injects, the 6 injection spots you have should be fine (3 each side). Those are pretty much the 3 i use even for ED injects, and every once in awhile ill throw in traps or lats.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well those sites would be what i would run on a short ester cycle but maybe add in lats idk...

you should feel the test prop before the dbol even tho the dbol has shorter halflife....guess it doesnt matter. You could get away without the dbol imo.

Some might even suggest tren 1-6 as the recovery maybe a problem. Hcg could be used in a shorty like this too.

Im still planning my shortester cycle not to sure on which compounds i will use but for sure Test prop

you are daring to run tren so early i must say. I dont think you have ran an injectable before have you? maybe Test E?

also I would use B6 on cycle as well....just my pref.

when do you plan on runnig this? where you been?
I'll most likely run some HCG during PCT. I have ran Test E. I plan on running it... in June when I am outie.
I am in Iraq right now.