Price for test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Don't have any.. just wondering what is the normal price for it. Enough to get through a whole 10 weeks cycle. I think I might have found a good price but I am not really sure.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey WYD, check your PM
brand unknow and price was 300 for 10 week cycle.. I know I should have asked more info

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Hey WYD, check your PM
brand unknow and price was 300 for 10 week cycle.. I know I should have asked more info
I told him this in PM, but I figured I would post this out on the board as well. I think 300 is way to high to pay for 10 weeks of test - regardless of the brand...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks WYD, I figured that sounded high to me but I wasn't really for sure..
Matt

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
www.anabolicreview.com has prices on alot of things, i would have checked for you but im out the door to a buffet :) use that in the future if you need to, alot of good things there.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LDC, not 1-test but "real" test. I know 1-test is much cheaper than 300 a pop

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LDC, I was reading my last post over and it sounded a little smart assed which is not what I was trying to do. But thanks for the info, I am still looking into buying a few things from BDC soon

Colossus320

Awards
I just got 30 jelfa omnas at 3.50 a crack, but I went international...a god domestic price on an amp of sust is between 12-15 off a source, and 15-20 on the street although if you actually would pay more then 15 for an amp of anythign, ur a fucking moron lol

WanaKnowMore

Awards
Bro,
what kind of test are you talking? Cypionate, Enanthate, Propionate, Suspension, Sustanon.

I have seen Enanthate for $7 an amp.
10 week cycle huh? Just curious here bro. Are you new to the game? if you are then 500mg/week is enough.
for a 10 week cycle that would be a total of 5000mg
I have seen 20mil Test Enth for $150 so the total for the test in your cycle would be $150

hope this helps

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It was Sustanon 250 and I miss heard the price or he changed it one me :D I talked to him the othere day and he said 10 weeks for $200. I am still looking around for some good prices. I am new to it but learning a ton from the good bro's around here.

WanaKnowMore

Awards
Sustanon 250 the "King" of test..

Some may not agree with me but.. For a NEW user you would be far better off going with Test Enanthate or Cypionate for your first go. The Blends are more costly and from what I have read not the best to start with. For a killer First cycle IMO here is what you do
Weeks 1-10 test Enan 500mg/week 2 shots each week
Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg/week 2 shots each week
Weeks 1-4 30-35mg D-BOL
if you have the money you can do Anavar for weeks 1-10 @ 30mg ED but that will cost ya. Make sure that you have the Clomid/Nolva for post cycle and some HCG never hurts (your natty test production will get shutdown hard)

Well like I said this is just my opinion, I have yet to do my first cycle but have been reading on this stuff for close to a year now. Good luck bro.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually that looks very close to the one I was thinking about about doing.. except I was only going to do Dbol at 25 mg/day not 30 mg/day I am also looking at the test cypionate right now but test Enth is still looking really good. I had already made sure I had nolva down to get for post and also incase something came up during. I will have to read up on HCG to see what it does..
Later and thanks
Matthew

Sustanon 250 the "King" of test..

Some may not agree with me but.. For a NEW user you would be far better off going with Test Enanthate or Cypionate for your first go. The Blends are more costly and from what I have read not the best to start with. For a killer First cycle IMO here is what you do
Weeks 1-10 test Enan 500mg/week 2 shots each week
Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg/week 2 shots each week
Weeks 1-4 30-35mg D-BOL
if you have the money you can do Anavar for weeks 1-10 @ 30mg ED but that will cost ya. Make sure that you have the Clomid/Nolva for post cycle and some HCG never hurts (your natty test production will get shutdown hard)

Well like I said this is just my opinion, I have yet to do my first cycle but have been reading on this stuff for close to a year now. Good luck bro.

Attachments

eastside

Banned
Awards
matt may be you guys can help me out was going to try some d-bol was wondering where to got it and how much to take i have done been scamed 3 times really sceptical .all the guys ayt the gym want to try it but been scamed also pls help

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
matt may be you guys can help me out was going to try some d-bol was wondering where to got it and how much to take i have done been scamed 3 times really sceptical .all the guys ayt the gym want to try it but been scamed also pls help
Read the rules... QUICK way to get banned.

Adams

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Read the rules... QUICK way to get banned.

Adams
BUMP....

Damn, after reading this, I'm glad I don't think a 10wk cycle of Test is a good deal at $300 :D Hehehehe

This is old...how the hell did this ever get bumped?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend editing the post ;) Not, just heeding the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.