revolt reviews or experience

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
I am considering running a course on this I know it is similar to x mass but I havent been able to find alot of info on it.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
my buddy wanted me to take it with him but im opting for the superdrol clone.. he told me hes had great gains from it, hes taking just about every prohormone/designer steroid and this is one of his favorites

BMW

Awards
  • Established
its one of mines too its the most effective non methyl hormone out it even put out better gains than most methyls if you can get something to counter the libido loss than you can easily run it 8 weeks+

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
its one of mines too its the most effective non methyl hormone out it even put out better gains than most methyls if you can get something to counter the libido loss than you can easily run it 8 weeks+
hey thanks i am gonna take it...what does it u run it @?

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know about the libido loss can a natty test booster will with this will on it?

njt11

Awards
yeah i know about the libido loss can a natty test booster will with this will on it?
I ran Revolt for my first PH experience. It was a mixture of amazement and hell thrown into one. I ended up gaining 15lbs in a 4 week cycle. The gains were mostly explosive in which 11 of the pounds were gained in the last 2 weeks. I ran 75/75/75/75 for 30 days (Revolt came in 25mg pills)

Positives:
Great mass gains
Great strength increases (added 5-10lbs to major lifts each week)
Nonmethylated so less liver stress

Negatives:
Held some water
Libido was murdered completely for 3-4 weeks (Last 2 weeks on and first 2 weeks of PCT)
Horrible Lethargy during last 2 weeks of cycle

If I ran it again, I'd do it a bit differently. I'd do this:
Xmass 40/80/80/120 (If your already going to shutdown, may as well make it worth it in the last week)
Methoxy TST 6mg straight through (I'd use this for keeping libido going and adding to gains, while combating sides like the lethargy) Especially since this stuff is only $10 a bottle.

Good luck.