boldenone base detection
- 06-15-2003, 04:14 PM
- 06-15-2003, 04:31 PM
near as I can find about 5 months on the boldenone and I would guess about 2 weeks or so on the test base..
- 06-15-2003, 05:12 PM
yeah, the 5 months makes sense for boldenone undecylenate, but does the lack of ester change the detection time?
06-15-2003, 06:06 PM
yes, the lack of ester should considerably lower the detection time on any aas - compared to esterfied counterparts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By griz145389 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:00 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 70Last Post: 01-10-2005, 05:54 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-15-2004, 07:29 AM
- By gno151 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:38 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2003, 10:30 PM