boldenone base detection
- 06-15-2003, 05:14 PM
- 06-15-2003, 05:31 PM
near as I can find about 5 months on the boldenone and I would guess about 2 weeks or so on the test base..
- 06-15-2003, 06:12 PM
yeah, the 5 months makes sense for boldenone undecylenate, but does the lack of ester change the detection time?
06-15-2003, 07:06 PM
yes, the lack of ester should considerably lower the detection time on any aas - compared to esterfied counterparts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By griz145389 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2005, 11:00 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 70Last Post: 01-10-2005, 06:54 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:29 AM
- By gno151 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2004, 12:38 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2003, 11:30 PM