Havoc + Anabolic Pump Log...

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Started Havoc and Anabolic Pump today and I am going to try a 4 week cycle. I was tempted to go with the Pulsing Method but in the end just going to try 4 weeker. I responded really well to Superdrol so I am hoping the Havoc has the same impact. I am going to go 10 MG of Havoc today and 20 tomorrow and the rest of this week, and then go with 30 the remaining three weeks. I am going to take 3 AP's per day after meals. I have really been slacking the last few months so my gut has ballooned. It is going to be hard to get back in it; but hoping this will get me motivated.

Measurements:
Waist around belly button - 38 1/2 (34 about 3 months ago!)
Arms - 15"
Chest around Nips - 42"

Weight - 214 1/2
Body Fat % - 19% (With a Fat Track Digital, not sure how accurate)

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Cardio
Wednesday - Chest and Back
Thursday - Cardio
Friday - Bi's, Tri's, Shoulders
Saturday and Sunday - Cardio

I am going to take Pro Liver during and after Cycle and probably make that a standard that I take from here on out.

I have done research but just looking for opinions or suggestions during my cycle and during PCT. I am thinking about using Rebound XT or PCT from AE but if anyone else has suggestions that would be great.

I will post some Before Pics in the next few days.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Leg Day this morning...

Felt pretty energized this morning but most of that is probably mental. Thought I would try a Squat workout that my buddy TatooP told me about. Basically take 90 percent of your max and do it for a total of 10 times. Resting after each set for 15 seconds until you get 10. Now I can't walk very well but, I felt like it worked.

Squats (Ass to ankles) - 275 X 6 then by 4 after 15 second break. (probably could do more weight but this is my first day back into)

Smith Machine 165 lbs - 10 Feet Together, 10 - Sumo Style and then calf raises until it burned so bad I couldn't stand it.

Leg Curl - 150 x 8, drop set by 25 until I got to 50 lbs. That sucked something awful.

Finished up with some crunches.

I have a feeling that Cardio is going to be a ***** tomorrow but I will give it a try anyway.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
when are you dosing your havoc?
also if you want a great PCT option i recomend hyperdrol 2, Mass Fx, and Retain 2

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex or toremifene for pct

and aren't u supposed to take Anabolic Pump before meals?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
mfbb you are right anabolic pump should be taking 15 minutes before a carb meal. also i recomend one post workout if you are taking a shake with carbs in it.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
My mistake...

nolvadex or toremifene for post cycle therapy

and aren't u supposed to take Anabolic Pump before meals?
Thanks for the recomendations, and I do take AP before meals just mistyped.

Thanks again.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
when are you dosing your havoc?
also if you want a great post cycle therapy option i recomend hyperdrol 2, Mass Fx, and Retain 2
I like that PCT Combo because they are all easy to get my hands on. I have taken Retain before but never tried Hyperdrol or Mass FX.

Thanks

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
with hyperdrol , mass fx, and retain you get to keep growing in the off cycle and get a nice leaning out effect while alot of people get a lil fat in PCT. Dr. D himself is using this as a PCT right now as am i from coming off of havoc/epistane and it is the best i have used to date.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
with hyperdrol , mass fx, and retain you get to keep growing in the off cycle and get a nice leaning out effect while alot of people get a lil fat in post cycle therapy. Dr. D himself is using this as a PCT right now as am i from coming off of havoc/epistane and it is the best i have used to date.
What kind of dosage did you take?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I like that post cycle therapy Combo because they are all easy to get my hands on. I have taken Retain before but never tried Hyperdrol or Mass FX.

Thanks
Are you still going to include a SERM? All those supps should be an addition to and not a replacement for a proper PCT (Nolva,Torm or Clomid). Superdrol Will cause HPTA inhibition and so will Havoc to some extent.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Are you still going to include a SERM? All those supps should be an addition to and not a replacement for a proper post cycle therapy (Nolva,Torm or Clomid). Superdrol Will cause HPTA inhibition and so will Havoc to some extent.
I was actually not planning on it. After my second cycle of SD I took Rebound Reloaded and did not take a serm; but I definatly want to play it safe. (as possible I guess)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i am taking a full dose. 4 hd2 and 4 massfx. it is working just fine as my PCT the 50 mg of 6 bromidine works well at keeping estrogen at bay.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I was actually not planning on it. After my second cycle of superdrol I took Rebound Reloaded and did not take a serm; but I definatly want to play it safe. (as possible I guess)
Yeah, when I first started doing prohormones/steroids everything worked fine the first couple of cycles with an AI for PCT then I lost my libido for 8 months (never fully recovered) so now I play it safe with a SERM.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
understandable, but i am no novice to taking any of this stuff and this game is my entire life, but i also believe in better safe than sorry.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Okay I think you guys have talked me into using some type of Serm. I really like the HD,Retain, Mass combo with it. I wasn't planning on spending that much for PCT but I have 4 weeks to come up with it I guess.

Not much to report. I was going to do Cardio this morning but since I can barely walk after my squat workout yesterday I skipped the cardio. I will be moving up to 20 MG today and get ready for Chest and Back tomorrow. I have noticed some slight pain in my lower back, could be from the squats but it brings back memories of the intense back pumps I got with SD. Hopefully they won't be near as bad.

Weight was actually 215 this morning up 1 pound. I am hoping to actually get down to about 210 on this cycle because I was at 220 at one time and I really felt unmobile. My normal weight is about 205.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Here are my before pics...

I had to take them myself because I wasn't going to wake the wife up at 5:00 in the morning.

Attachments

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Chest and back day..

Today was chest and back day. Even though I still can't walk very good I stumbled into the gym about 5:15 this morning. Didn't really have any more energy then usual, I actually got a little bit dizzy during my workout; but I think I am pushing myself too hard for just getting back into it.

Bench Press - 3 sets of 225 x 8. (Maid it through about 1 and 1/2 sets and the rest was assisted by partner - makes me sick that I needed help with that!)

Incline Flyes - 3 sets 45 lb DB x 12
Pec Deck - 3 sets 110 x 10
One arm row - 3 sets 80 lb db x 10
Machine Row - 3 sets 150 lb x 10

Crunches on Ball - 3 x 50

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Thursday Cardio day

Still pretty sore but I was able to get out this morning and run about 1 mile and do 10 total minutes of speed rope. Still can't tell if I am getting anything yet. Maybe when I move up to 30 MG I will start to.

My weight was back down to around 215 lbs this morning, so that is a good thing. Tomorrow is arm day. Back is not hurting any more so it must have just been from the squats.

grantr

Banned
Awards
I had to take them myself because I wasn't going to wake the wife up at 5:00 in the morning.
you took 2 cycles of superdrol and look like that? not in a mean way, but did you get anything from it? i'm curious

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Kind of hard not to take that in a mean way; but that is what I deserve for posting my pics on the web.
I got pretty big and a lot leaner from my first cycle of superdrol. I went from 190 to about 220 with around 12 percent body fat. My second cycle I got the other brand of SD that ended up being a bust. (can't remember the name of it) Got my money back. Like I said I have been totally slacking the last three months. I have always been in pretty good shape. This is the worst shape of my life.
This picture was about a month after my good cycle of SD.

you took 2 cycles of superdrol and look like that? not in a mean way, but did you get anything from it? i'm curious

Attachments

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Starting to feel more pumped...

Today was arm day and I felt like something is starting to kick in. I worked out pretty hard for about 45 minutes and felt like I could have gone all day. I got a pretty good pump in my arms because they were 15" this morning and after working out they measured 16". I usually don't get that big of a pump.

Arnlold Presses - 3 x 10 - 60lb db
Hammer Curls - 3 x 12 - 50 lb db
Close Grip Bench - 3 x 10 - 185 lbs

Upright Rows - 3 x 12 - 75 lbs
Ez Bar Curls - 3 x 12 - 90lbs
Overhead Tricep Extenstion - 3 x 12 - 80lb db

Cable Wide Grip Curl - 3 x 12 - 100 lbs
One Arm Reverse Tricep Ext - 3 x 15 - 60lbs

Crunches 3 x 50

grantr

Banned
Awards
Kind of hard not to take that in a mean way; but that is what I deserve for posting my pics on the web.
I got pretty big and a lot leaner from my first cycle of superdrol. I went from 190 to about 220 with around 12 percent body fat. My second cycle I got the other brand of superdrol that ended up being a bust. (can't remember the name of it) Got my money back. Like I said I have been totally slacking the last three months. I have always been in pretty good shape. This is the worst shape of my life.
This picture was about a month after my good cycle of SD.

what was the brand of superdrol?

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
It was called Revenge SDX. They had a big problem with it, and I got a credit at Nutra Planet for it. So really I have only done one SD Cycle.

what was the brand of superdrol?

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Saturday I had a good 2 mile run and ran about 10 minutes up the bleachers at the football field. I also had a good Delt workout at the house.

My energy is way up right now. I have noticed I have felt a little agitated at times.

I did about 30 minutes on the Eliptical Machine on Sunday and did a little jump roping.

Tomorrow I am going to do a Leg/Explosive workout. I teach some Polymetric and explosive training to kids where I live. I will probably incorporate some of that in my leg workout every other week. Trying to get ready for Softball season ;)

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I switched up Leg Day and Chest day because my ankle was hurting a little bit.

I felt really strong in the gym today. Last week I struggled with 225 x 8, this morning I get it pretty easily.

Flat Bench - 225 x 8, 235 x 6, 245 x 4
Decline Bench - 225 - 3 x 8
Cybex Bench Machine - 120 - 3 x 10 (Pause on chest and exploded up)
Cable Crossover on Flat Bench - 60 - 3 x 10

Crunches 3 x 50
Hanging Leg Raises - 3 x 20

My weight is up to 217.5 but my waist is the same size and my arms measured 1/4" bigger this morning.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Okay I am up to 218.5 right now. I feel really good and very pumped at the gym; but I can see I am going to have to add some cardio.

Today I did my "explosive workouts.

Dynamic Box Squats (Actually used chair so a little lower then standard box squats) - 225 x 5 in 5.18, then 5.25, then 5.86 seconds.

Cleans - 135 x 8, 3 sets (I suck at cleans)

Front Squats - 185 x 6 3 sets

Snatch (Just learning how to do these) 115 x 5 3 sets

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Feeling stronger everyday

I have been feeling stronger everyday; I am getting very similar results to SD.

Saturday I pulled out an old boxing routine trying to burn some calories and drop some extra fat.

One Arm Snatch

40 lb x 20
2:00 of Jump Rope
60 lb x 12
2:00 of jump rope
80 lb x 5
2:00 of jump rope

DB Clean and Jerk
50lb x 10 - 3 sets
Cheat Curl to Reverse Grip Military Press (Awsome compound exercise).
105 lb - 3 sets of 10

Ran some on Sunday.

I have noticed that one of my nuts have been hurting a little bit. Not sure if that is cause of too much alarm; but a little worrysome. The back pumps have been really bad, especially trying to run. I have had to resort to mostly jump roping because my back hurts before I can even get a mile in.

I will try do some bench tomorrow.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Strength is way up - Back Pumps Suck ass..

I was able to bench 270 x 4 which was great for me. I was also able to do speed squats with 315 pounds (5 in 7.5 seconds).

My weight is up and down, some morning it is 219 and others it is 217. My arms are up about 3/4 inch from the first day and my chest is up 2 inches. My waist is the same.

The back pumps are really bad when I am driving, they don't bother me too much when I am working out. It did hurt after the squats the other day. I attempted to weed eat my yard the other day and I just wanted someone to hit me in the back with a baseball bat.

This is my last week, and then I will start PCT.