2 a.d. anyone???

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
It's supposed to be a hybred cross of m1t and 4ad!! Anyone hear of this one?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was a hormone that AX was working on over a year ago, but never came to the market. they have shifted gears and are now going to release 3AD.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
This was a hormone that AX was working on over a year ago, but never came to the market. they have shifted gears and are now going to release 3AD.
Will it compare to the original 1 ad?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will it compare to the original 1 ad?
I have never tried it so I have no idea. I do miss my 1-Test, though; Epistane does offer very dry, maintainable gains and doesn't trash the lipids/liver.

solidwon

Awards
2AD has been out. I have seen it at the supp spot I occasionally go to for quite some time. I haven't seen it online though.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2-AD by AX was never released, but I did find a product that's been discontinued called 2-AD-X by Flexstar, which might be what you're talking about.

This is the description on the site:

"2-AD-X is a naturally occurring, highly active prohormones that converts to an extremely potent isomer of testosterone. 1 testosterene 2-AD-X and 1-testosterone DO NOT aromatize to estrogens."

And yes, the spelling mistakes were in the actual description, I just copied and pasted it.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
2-AD by AX was never released, but I did find a product that's been discontinued called 2-AD-X by Flexstar, which might be what you're talking about.

This is the description on the site:

"2-AD-X is a naturally occurring, highly active prohormones that converts to an extremely potent isomer of testosterone. 1 testosterene 2-AD-X and 1-testosterone DO NOT aromatize to estrogens."

And yes, the spelling mistakes were in the actual description, I just copied and pasted it.
No the 2 a.d. i'm talking about is from Sci Fit, which were the company that put out 1-test stack!! I just grabbed a bottle of H4! Anyone try it??

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I think I remember reading somewhere that 2AD was another SD clone while H4 is a Halodrol50 clone.