superdrol pulse and libido

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i ran superdrol 4 weeks a few months ago, and it killed my sex drive around week 2 , if i pulsed it for 3 weeks how do u think this would effect my libido? u think it wud just take a huge **** on my sex drive?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
i ran superdrol 4 weeks a few months ago, and it killed my sex drive around week 2 , if i pulsed it for 3 weeks how do u think this would effect my libido? u think it wud just take a huge **** on my sex drive?
I pulsed superdrol 3 weeks on, 1 week off, 3 weeks on, 2 weeks of, 3 weeks on, last summer and my libido was actually ellevated!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I pulsed superdrol 3 weeks on, 1 week off, 3 weeks on, 2 weeks of, 3 weeks on, last summer and my libido was actually ellevated!
WOW...how were your results...weight, strength, and PCT success?....I am very interested.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
did u feel shutdown at all? or lethargy?
At first I fealt slightly lethargic during the day, and slightly restless at night. Both of these symptoms soon subsided. I gained about 15 lbs, and lost about 3% of my bf. ALso, my bench went up 100lbs. In the end I maintaned all of my gains, and all I needed to use for post cycle therapy was ATD week one, 75mgs/day, week two, 50mgs/day, week three 25 mgs/day. It was awsome.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
WOW...how were your results...weight, strength, and post cycle therapy success?....I am very interested.
Hey Kj, I think I may have told you this info like 2 times already? Maybe I am crazy, but didnt you hijack my epi/tst log a week ago? Well no worries. I like seeing the same people on here on a day to day basis. I think it makes the forum much more personal---stimulates a sense of community. It really makes you trust what people are telling you.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Kj, I think I may have told you this info like 2 times already? Maybe I am crazy, but didnt you hijack my epi/tst log a week ago? Well no worries. I like seeing the same people on here on a day to day basis. I think it makes the forum much more personal---stimulates a sense of community. It really makes you trust what people are telling you.
By chance did you have a log or maybe a review at the end posted anywhere? that would make for an excellent read.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
By chance did you have a log or maybe a review at the end posted anywhere? that would make for an excellent read.
I do not, at the time I was merely creeping in the shadows. I was not a poster, still had way too much to learn about steroids at this point before I could post anything of worth. While I still have a lot to learn, I think I can give a little advice here and there. I am running a pulse right now tih epi and tst if you want to check that out though. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62932-hey-look-its.html