Gaining Fat, need advice!!

Getbetter

Awards
:bruce3: Hi All,

I am currently on my 2nd week of 250mg of Deca and testosterone. I inject on separate days per week. I am gaining size put also losing alot of diffanition!! my diet was not the best before I started the cycle but having said that I was not starting to wiggle and shake as I do now. I weighed 55KG and now weigh 60KG-I know it is not alot to begin with!!

Some people tell me that it is loose skin because I am getting bigger, but I don't think so, I have alot of loose skin around abbs etc.

I lift weights every otherday so 4 times a week for 4x 12-15 reps (upping strength then will go heavy with less reps) and just upped cardio to 3 x per week on empty for steady state 30 mins in heart rate fat burning zone.

I know I need to improve my diet but I am balloning out- I also am taking creatine-estel, I was not balloning like this before the gear.

any comments

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
:

I am currently on my 2nd week of 250mg of Deca and testosterone. I inject on separate days per week. I weighed 55KG and now weigh 60KG-I know it is not alot to begin with!!

Some people tell me that it is loose skin because I am getting bigger, but I don't think so, I have alot of loose skin around abbs etc.
If you are stating that you are using 250 mg of Deca and 250 of Test a week, which is how I read your post, then at 55kg you are taking way too much gear for your first cycle body weight.

It is not loose skin. You have something going on an i am not sure with out more details ehat it may be. It could be some water retention due to the high mg of test per kg of body weight.

How many calories are you consuming daily?

Dr_C

Getbetter

Awards
I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 63kg!!!- I consume about 2500-3000 cal per day. It is however slightly erratic and sometimes I consume more than stated above on junk!!!
but in the last 3 weeks I have put on 8 kgs. I am training fairly well now though.

I have been known to binge a bit, but this never affected me before the gear!!

Getbetter

Awards
Yes I weigh 63-64 KGs-before I weighed alot less- I am starting to pick up alot of bodyfat!! I am starting wiggle as I walk!!! (there is a joke in there somewhere!!!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
u should not be using gear at 138 lbs unless ur 4'10 7% bf

Getbetter

Awards
I know it is not ideal but I am doing it with someone who is very experienced. Anyway that is not why I posted a thread. I wanted to find out the reason why I am picking up alot of body fat and I am no where near as tight as I was before the gear

Getbetter

Awards
Ok- but it still feels like a layer of fat!! Do I have to have a cleaner diet whilst on gear- also do you loose the water retention as soon as you come off the cycle, which means hopefully I tighten up again!!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
The bloat should come down when u get ur estro levels down...I would look into sum nolva or arimidex during cycle to controll bloat/gyno but ask someone more experienced first

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you eating a lot of sugary foods? if you are that will help you get fat. i know that from experience.:icon_lol:

Getbetter

Awards
I suppose I am, having said that I did before the gear and did not gain any fat what so ever!!! Can gear just make you untight etc

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
test causes water retension so that's my guess.

try getting an AI.