4AD orally

Rock

Awards
I am currently taking 4AD transdermally at 800 mg/day. I am going on vacation and would like to continue my cycle but finish it orally. Can anyone guesstimate how much I would need to take orally and how should I split my dosages.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
You'll likely need ~4x your transdermal dosage as an oral, possibly even higher. It depends a lot on the carrier you are using for your transdermal application. As far as frequency of oral dosing, the more often the better. Every 4 hours or so if you can manage it. Definitely take it first thing in the AM upon waking, and also take one dose before weight training.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking 4AD transdermally at 800 mg/day. I am going on vacation and would like to continue my cycle but finish it orally. Can anyone guesstimate how much I would need to take orally and how should I split my dosages.
are you sure about that? 800mg transdermally is an absolute sh1t-ton. most guys use 200-300mg. 800mg ED is a good ORAL dose. i would turn into a balloon if i used 800mg 4-ad TD.