1- Test Injectable

sarcoplasm

Awards
Hello Guys ,
New to the board. I'd like to put this matter to rest once and for all. If and when 1-test can be made into a burn free injectable how effectivew will it be? I dont think anyone believes it will be 7x's more potent than test. What is the benifit of a 1-test injectable? Will it be stronger than fina or test or is it a question of availability?Somebody,Chemo? Please explain in detail what is it about this 'holy grail" that is so important to some of us. I want answers and I WANT THEM NOW!!!
Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Little demanding on your first day here aren't we? :rolleyes: If and when, which I don't think will happen, 1-test is able to be pinned, it will be inbetween test and fina as for strength increases IMO. It will be more like fina as in leaner gains. The reason that it is the holy grail of sorts is that if it is made pinnable then you will get very close to 100% transfer, with topical solution, like transdermals, you will get at best somewhere around 40%. So that is very good reason to have something that is pinnable.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Guys ,
New to the board. I'd like to put this matter to rest once and for all. If and when 1-test can be made into a burn free injectable how effectivew will it be? I dont think anyone believes it will be 7x's more potent than test. What is the benifit of a 1-test injectable? Will it be stronger than fina or test or is it a question of availability?Somebody,Chemo? Please explain in detail what is it about this 'holy grail" that is so important to some of us. I want answers and I WANT THEM NOW!!!
Thanks
Hello and welcome.

Are you a member of any other boards?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
well on animals board, he claims to have the worlds only burn free 1-test in solution, has anyone tried it?? And did you see VPX is making a 1-test injectable, they claim it is for oral, but read the ingredients, contains benzyl alcohol, how would you like to drink that??

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
here is the link to view VPX sports new endevour
http://store.sourcestudios.com/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=VPX&Product_Code=1-Test_Cypionate&Category_Code=Cyp

and for you to lazy to click the link, here it is w/o the picture of the vial

1-Test™ Cypionate
Explosive Active Anabolism for 16 days per dose!
Geometric Accumulation of Blood Serum 1-TEST and 4-TEST!
Site Specific Localized Legends!
Superior Pharmacokinetics with VPX PolyLipid Delivery

PolyLipid Liposomal Structures Containing 1-TEST & 4-Test Cypionate are dispersed through out the blood in 60 sec. and avoid 1St pass liver degradation!
PolyLipid Spheres disperse the active Test Cypionates for up to 20 hours!
Pro-Steroid Cypionates stay active for 16 days!
These Phamodynamic Characteristics Unlock the Mystery to Uncontrolled Growth!
1-Test™ Cypionate:

Zero Aromatization to Estrogen!
700% more Anabolic than Testosterone!
Zero water Retention!
For use only by healthy males age 21 or above

Liposomes are vesicles composed of concentric phospholipid bilayers and used medically to deliver drugs into the body.

1-Test™ Cypionate Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1cc
Servings per Vial: 20

17-beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-Angrost-ene-3-one
Cypionate Ester 50mg

Additional Ingredients: Lipoject Technologies Proprietary Polylipid, Liposomal Delivery Matrix, Oat Oil, Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Polyethylene sorbitan monooleate

Dietary Supplement 1000mg (20ml)

elijah_123

Awards
A company called dynamic labs produces a burn free 1-test cyp. A few of the guys over at anabolicuniverse have used it and liked it. I have not heard of a plain 1-test (non cyp) in an inject form.

sarcoplasm

Awards
Hello Gentlemen, Thanks for the replies regarding the 1-test inject. I guess time will tell how effective this compound really is. Also CROWLER,I am a member of Muscle Mayhem ,Musclechemistry,and Avantlabs board. Thanks

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You could shoot the complexed 1-test 1 fast has, dazed has shot complexed 4ad and said it was the most painfree shot hes ever had, if you dissolved it at 500 mg per ml, which id really high but I think cyclos increase solubility then you would get 50 mg of 1-test per ml which would be pretty good for daily or twice daily injects.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally don't trust any commercially available 1-test injectable.. So it may be sterile, it may be esterified, but common sense tells me something is still kinda screwy..

Once Patrick Arnold says he sold the burn-free 1-test formula (He is the first to make it), maybe it can be considered..

DDD

Awards
I personally don't trust any commercially available 1-test injectable.. So it may be sterile, it may be esterified, but common sense tells me something is still kinda screwy..

Once Patrick Arnold says he sold the burn-free 1-test formula (He is the first to make it), maybe it can be considered..
I have an idea what he did to make it burn-free. I've posted it at BB.com in Patrick's original thread where he claims to have made the burn-free product, for the first time that very day.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember that thread, I guessed the product to be a cyclodextrin, he said to email him for my free sample.. Never did get that sample.. :mad: :D

You don't mind posting that "idea" here, do you? For research, of course.. :)

bicepts101

Awards
sup bros. Just ordered some injectable 1-test. Not the cyp though. heres what the addy says: 1- test "oral" liquid in a unique steryl benzyl alcohol, sesame oil base. 50 mg/ml, times released. Since it says time

released does it still have to be injected everyday?

You think it will be less painful because it is not the cyp?
Who knows but ill poke my ass and let you guys know how it goes.

This of course is for informational purposes only.

elijah_123

Awards
bicepts101 it will probably be painful unless it is a special blend, good luck :)

And yes you will need ED injects for 1-test base inject.

bicepts101

Awards
i was thinking of mixing it with deca what do you think. Maybe it will ease the pain. Ive heard of deca doing this for chemicals like sus

elijah_123

Awards
THe burn from sus and other aas is from the BA (solvent used) so cutting reduces the percentage of solvent in the mixture thus less burn. THe burn from 1-test is from 1-test touching the skin, so it is unlikely cutting it would help.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
the molecule itself is irritating to all human tissue