4-AD okay to run alongside other orals

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am officially an idiot! I was planning on adding my Ergopharm Select 300 4-AD to a transport mixture but then realized after spending some time on the transdermal forum that this won't work due to the fillers that have been added to the 4-AD caps.

Okay, so now that that's out of the way, I am wondering if it is okay and/or worthwhile to take the 4-AD orally alongside either Mega-H (Halodrol) or superdrol. Is 4-AD hard on the liver? If so, then I won't stack them as the aforementioned designers are hard enough on the liver by themselves.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally haven't had much experience with it but I do know that 4-ad was stacked with pretty much everything back in its hey day. It was even stacked with M1T so considering the toxicity of that substance I wouldn't think it would be too harsh to stack with Halo/Super

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally haven't had much experience with it but I do know that 4-ad was stacked with pretty much everything back in its hey day. It was even stacked with M1T so considering the toxicity of that substance I wouldn't think it would be too harsh to stack with Halo/Super
Thanks Jay...that's what I figured as well...am now leaning towards the following:

Week 1: 900mg ed 4-AD/10mg ed superdrol
Week 2: 900mg ed 4-AD/20mg ed SD
Week 3: 900mg ed 4-AD/20mg ed SD

charger71

Awards
  • Established
900 seems like a bit much, youde probabely see better gains if you ran it 4-5 weeks at 600.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4ad isn't very bioavailable at all orally. Its much better used transdermally. 900-1500 mg is good orally. I love 4ad. Its the best thing in the world stacked with 1test. Your libido will go crazy on it, and it will improve your sex life dramatically!. All you will want to do is Eat, Have sex, and workout!.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its much better used transdermally. 900-1500 mg is good orally.
Yeah that's why I wanted to buy a carrier, pop open the pills and make my own transdermal but like I said, I hadn't initially thought about the fact that the fillers would screw everything up.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's why I wanted to buy a carrier, pop open the pills and make my own transdermal but like I said, I hadn't initially thought about the fact that the fillers would screw everything up.
I guess you could try that. If you just left the fillers in I don't think it would hurt you. I'm not sure though. I really doubt it would hurt though.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess you could try that. If you just left the fillers in I don't think it would hurt you. I'm not sure though. I really doubt it would hurt though.
I don't know much about transdermals but it seemed like the consensus amongst members on the transdermal board was that if you have 4-AD in pill form, you can't make a transdermal with the contents...perhaps the fillers clog the spray bottles but I'm not sure....