Dispose of the pins the right way bros - AnabolicMinds.com

Dispose of the pins the right way bros

  1. New Member
    SHOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    173

    Dispose of the pins the right way bros


    I posted this on bb.com my board and Yellow asked me to post it here for you bros....enjoy...




    http://www.gearboxinc.com

    there is a link to a site that u can but containers to properly dispose of your syringes and niddles in...i think its only about 7 bucks...they also sell amp openers and syringes an niddles and syringes/niddles combos...pretty cheap...i havent used them yet but i dont see why there would be a prob.....

    prop to a bro on MM.com...its his site....

    If you dont want to spend the extra buck to buy one of these you can get an empty bleech bottles..they are have a nice hard plastic so you dont have to worry about poking threw them...just put your caps back on your use pins and syringes and toss them in the bleech bottle....when it gets fill toss it in the trash and the trash men will never know...

    please dont even toss pin out the windows of cars...we have to many little kids around and i would hate to see anyone get hurt from them...

    be safe bros...

  2. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Very nice. Keep this in mind bro's....
  3. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Thanks for the info Shot.. something that we all need to be thinking about when we get finished with the pins!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Dr of Golf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    196

    Originally posted by SHOT

    If you dont want to spend the extra buck to buy one of these you can get an empty bleech bottles..they are have a nice hard plastic so you dont have to worry about poking threw them...just put your caps back on your use pins and syringes and toss them in the bleech bottle....when it gets fill toss it in the trash and the trash men will never know...

    FYI ... All cities have laws AGAINST the disposal of "hazardous waste" (yep, that's what used needles are). Any and ALL Hospitals will take those filled up bleach bottles, no questions asked, and dispose of them for you for FREE. Just mark the bleach bottles with a Sharpie pen or similiar magic marker ....... SHARPS. Take them to the LAB area (where they do all of the blood tests) and the personnel will gladly take them.

    And, if you happen to be paranoid about taking them, all you have to say to the hospital personnel is that you are diabetic and want to dispose of your syringes. Trust me ... they will take them.

    Just my .02 cents.
  5. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Re: Dispose of the pins the right way bros


    Originally posted by Dr of Golf



    FYI ... All cities have laws AGAINST the disposal of "hazardous waste" (yep, that's what used needles are). Any and ALL Hospitals will take those filled up bleach bottles, no questions asked, and dispose of them for you for FREE. Just mark the bleach bottles with a Sharpie pen or similiar magic marker ....... SHARPS. Take them to the LAB area (where they do all of the blood tests) and the personnel will gladly take them.

    And, if you happen to be paranoid about taking them, all you have to say to the hospital personnel is that you are diabetic and want to dispose of your syringes. Trust me ... they will take them.

    Just my .02 cents.
    Maybe we could mail them to you and have you do it for us
  6. New Member
    SHOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    173

    Re: Re: Dispose of the pins the right way bros


    Originally posted by Dr of Golf



    FYI ... All cities have laws AGAINST the disposal of "hazardous waste" (yep, that's what used needles are). Any and ALL Hospitals will take those filled up bleach bottles, no questions asked, and dispose of them for you for FREE. Just mark the bleach bottles with a Sharpie pen or similiar magic marker ....... SHARPS. Take them to the LAB area (where they do all of the blood tests) and the personnel will gladly take them.

    And, if you happen to be paranoid about taking them, all you have to say to the hospital personnel is that you are diabetic and want to dispose of your syringes. Trust me ... they will take them.

    Just my .02 cents.
    all states have a law against steroids without a script ...i am more worried abou t that then tossing my pins in the trash....but good info bro....i just dont want to be dropping off pins with alittle gear left in each ...and they are mostly 23g no slin pins
  7. Board Supporter
    raybravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    676
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    483

    whos that in ur avatar shot . lol . nice info though , but i feel putting it in a protein tub and dumping it is the best way ...but prolly what u suggested is very organised .

     
  8. New Member
    SHOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    173

    Originally posted by raybravo
    whos that in ur avatar shot . lol . nice info though , but i feel putting it in a protein tub and dumping it is the best way ...but prolly what u suggested is very organised .

     
    dont u worry about who that is you perv lol
  9. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally posted by SHOT


    dont u worry about who that is you perv lol
    Damn, so I guess I shouldnt ask either then?
  10. New Member
    SHOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    173

    Originally posted by YellowJacket

    Damn, so I guess I shouldnt ask either then?
    you can all look....just dont touch lol
  11. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally posted by SHOT


    you can all look....just dont touch lol
    Can it be my avatar too?! Please!
  12. Board Supporter
    raybravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    676
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    483

    Originally posted by SHOT


    you can all look....just dont touch lol
    can i .... ??? just once ??? please ???
  13. New Member
    SHOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    173

    Thats it im changeing it to a pic of my ugly ass hahaha
  14. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1096

    nice to see a fellow pennsylvannian here shot
  15. New Member
    Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    269

    Nice post SHOT..................I was thinking about using a empty protein bottle (when I go on my first cycle) Do you think the plastic is too thin?

    Peace

    Bone
  16. New Member
    SHOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    173

    Originally posted by Bone
    Nice post SHOT..................I was thinking about using a empty protein bottle (when I go on my first cycle) Do you think the plastic is too thin?

    Peace

    Bone
    naw should be good...but i dont like protein cause it could tip over and u have niddles everywhere....thats why i use bleach bottles cause they have a smaller hole and the plastic is hard as hell.
  17. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Right Shot, if you use a protein tub, be careful with it. I used to take an empty protein tub, put it in my closet, after every injection Id re-cap the top of the pin, drop it in the tub. After my cycle I took the tub out and filled it with foam sealer (like $2.99 at Walmart), then glued the lid on and the rest is history, now that there's a place like Shot gave, Ill probably start taking that route.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the RIGHT way to head but someone?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 12:37 AM
  2. HOW DO YOU HEAD BUT SOMEONE THE RIGHT WAY?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:59 PM
  3. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 10:32 AM
  4. want to loss weight the right way
    By 1hotblackchick in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 08:14 PM
  5. The right way to stretch?
    By BigVrunga in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in