Allergies while 'ON'

tek

Awards
got hit hard with allergies. taking Tyanol,etc.. kill any of my gains. or effect anything ?? on Test E. cause i remmber hearing in a article that taking IBpron,etc.. for pain killers after workouts kill you gains etc...protein sysntheis

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
r u serious? ive never heard that.. ur talking about ibuprofen??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
got hit hard with allergies. taking Tyanol,etc.. kill any of my gains. or effect anything ?? on Test E. cause i remmber hearing in a article that taking IBpron,etc.. for pain killers after workouts kill you gains etc...protein sysntheis
Tylenol stresses your liver.....and why are you taking tylenol or ibuprofin for allerigies? Neither will alleviate your allergy symptoms except maybe some sinus headache.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Give B-12 inj a shot, ha, I did a pun. Some have reported a huge decrease in allergy symptoms when taking 1ml at least 3 times per week.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the ibuprofin but YR is right, what you need is something like fexofenadine or loratadine. If you don't mind being sleepy nothing works better then diphenhyramine. while you need a RX for the fexofenadine (my fav) you can find the others as OTC genrics, very cheap. esp on ebay.

tek

Awards
I don't know about the ibuprofin but YR is right, what you need is something like fexofenadine or loratadine. If you don't mind being sleepy nothing works better then diphenhyramine. while you need a RX for the fexofenadine (my fav) you can find the others as OTC genrics, very cheap. esp on ebay.
Claritane anygood ?? ppl say that works. small pill every 24hrs

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Claritane anygood ?? ppl say that works. small pill every 24hrs
if you mean claritin (loratadine) for some it works great, it didn't do much for me but others have had good results with it. I know several people that usually take it twice a day, not the 24 hours as advertised.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Claritin works pretty good or it did for me. I'd stay away from pain killers and anti-inflams while on cycles unless you really need it and you really have no reason to be using it for allergies. If you do use it make sure to use it sparingly.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Claritin didn't do anything for me. Diphenhydramine seemed to help a decent amount. Didn't make me any drowsier then normal. B-12 seemed to be the best for me. Try them all and see what works for you.