Allergies while 'ON'
- 04-13-2007, 09:14 PM
- 04-13-2007, 09:54 PM
r u serious? ive never heard that.. ur talking about ibuprofen??
- 04-13-2007, 10:30 PM
04-13-2007, 10:57 PM
04-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Give B-12 inj a shot, ha, I did a pun. Some have reported a huge decrease in allergy symptoms when taking 1ml at least 3 times per week.
04-14-2007, 12:45 AM
I don't know about the ibuprofin but YR is right, what you need is something like fexofenadine or loratadine. If you don't mind being sleepy nothing works better then diphenhyramine. while you need a RX for the fexofenadine (my fav) you can find the others as OTC genrics, very cheap. esp on ebay.
04-14-2007, 12:51 PM
04-14-2007, 02:31 PM
04-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah Claritin works pretty good or it did for me. I'd stay away from pain killers and anti-inflams while on cycles unless you really need it and you really have no reason to be using it for allergies. If you do use it make sure to use it sparingly.
04-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Claritin didn't do anything for me. Diphenhydramine seemed to help a decent amount. Didn't make me any drowsier then normal. B-12 seemed to be the best for me. Try them all and see what works for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By txwakeskater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:44 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 08:33 AM
- By Buck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2003, 09:51 AM
- By garyrabbit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-02-2003, 12:06 PM
- By metacat in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:55 PM