Allergies while 'ON'

  1. tek
    tek is offline
    Registered User
    tek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    220

    Allergies while 'ON'


    got hit hard with allergies. taking Tyanol,etc.. kill any of my gains. or effect anything ?? on Test E. cause i remmber hearing in a article that taking IBpron,etc.. for pain killers after workouts kill you gains etc...protein sysntheis

  2. Registered User
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    642

    r u serious? ive never heard that.. ur talking about ibuprofen??
  3. tek
    tek is offline
    Registered User
    tek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    r u serious? ive never heard that.. ur talking about ibuprofen??
    saw it in some Muscle/fitness mag. talking about IB an Tynol stunts protein synthesis,etc.. just curious SKYE ??
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Poised on the brink of disaster.
    Posts
    6,372
    Rep Power
    10345

    Quote Originally Posted by tek View Post
    got hit hard with allergies. taking Tyanol,etc.. kill any of my gains. or effect anything ?? on Test E. cause i remmber hearing in a article that taking IBpron,etc.. for pain killers after workouts kill you gains etc...protein sysntheis
    Tylenol stresses your liver.....and why are you taking tylenol or ibuprofin for allerigies? Neither will alleviate your allergy symptoms except maybe some sinus headache.
  5. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fedor over Lindland in under 4 minutes
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Rep Power
    2648

    Give B-12 inj a shot, ha, I did a pun. Some have reported a huge decrease in allergy symptoms when taking 1ml at least 3 times per week.
  6. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    I don't know about the ibuprofin but YR is right, what you need is something like fexofenadine or loratadine. If you don't mind being sleepy nothing works better then diphenhyramine. while you need a RX for the fexofenadine (my fav) you can find the others as OTC genrics, very cheap. esp on ebay.
  7. tek
    tek is offline
    Registered User
    tek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    I don't know about the ibuprofin but YR is right, what you need is something like fexofenadine or loratadine. If you don't mind being sleepy nothing works better then diphenhyramine. while you need a RX for the fexofenadine (my fav) you can find the others as OTC genrics, very cheap. esp on ebay.
    Claritane anygood ?? ppl say that works. small pill every 24hrs
  8. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    Quote Originally Posted by tek View Post
    Claritane anygood ?? ppl say that works. small pill every 24hrs
    if you mean claritin (loratadine) for some it works great, it didn't do much for me but others have had good results with it. I know several people that usually take it twice a day, not the 24 hours as advertised.
  9. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Yeah Claritin works pretty good or it did for me. I'd stay away from pain killers and anti-inflams while on cycles unless you really need it and you really have no reason to be using it for allergies. If you do use it make sure to use it sparingly.
  10. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fedor over Lindland in under 4 minutes
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Rep Power
    2648

    Claritin didn't do anything for me. Diphenhydramine seemed to help a decent amount. Didn't make me any drowsier then normal. B-12 seemed to be the best for me. Try them all and see what works for you.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Itching while "on"
    By txwakeskater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:44 PM
  2. Creatine use While "On"
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 08:33 AM
  3. Rash in non application area while on cycle
    By Buck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 09:51 AM
  4. Hair increase while on Cycle??
    By garyrabbit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 12:06 PM
  5. changeing routine while on cycle, need opinions
    By metacat in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in