Fake Gear?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%

Fake Gear?

I've got a 10ml bottle of test cyp sitting in front of me which was bought online. The trouble is I'm not sure if it's legit or not, so I thought I'd ask you guys what you think.

My main concern is that there are a few small brown/black particles floating about in the solution. I've never had gear before but I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing.

The bottle looks like the one on the real lab's website. But on their website the solution is yellow where as my stuffs clear. Also on their website their's an option to check your supplier, and when I typed in the source's address it said we have not sold directly to to this supplier.

So, should I just leave this stuff well alone and try and get some new test? I've just recently come in contact with a local source so I would'nt have to buy online again. Or am I just being overly cautious for my first cycle, and by not taking it I'm wasting some perfectly good gear?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%

First of all..read the rules no source posting (take out the name and the lab). Second, if they are not an approved directly by the supplier it is not good. Sometimes you get beat with bunk ****..bite the bullet and use local source..
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%

Quote Originally Posted by DecaDone View Post
    First of all..read the rules no source posting (take out the name and the lab). Second, if they are not an approved directly by the supplier it is not good. Sometimes you get beat with bunk ****..bite the bullet and use local source..
    Sorry about that, I didn't realise you weren't aloud to use the brand name of the steroid or mention the lab that made it. I thought it was just the source you were not supposed to post. I've changed it anyway though cause it's not important to the question.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

dont risk shooting it. if they say the seller is not approved then it might be bunk and esp. if you see crap floating around in it, it cant be good.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I agree with piston here...white liquid...brown specs...supplier not verified...

All of these thing point towards walking to the dumpster and throwing the vial(s) in...

Use your local guy, if he's reliable...

On another note, DD, get you package yet? Hahaha...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    On another note, DD, get you package yet? Hahaha...
    Should be any day now...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Clear is OK. There are some color variations among manufactures. Flakes could be bad.

My suggestions...

First look at the cap on the bottle. Try to twist the entire cap unit to the left or to the right.

If the bottle was machine crimped (sealed by a machine) you should NOT be able to rotate the cap in either direction.

Next, remove the pop-off cap on the top of the bottle. As you do this note the degree of force required to do so.

If it falls right off and is not secured well, it may have been removed previously and replaced with glue or another adhesive. The caps on the tops of the bottles should ALWAYS be secured by two small piece of aluminum under the cap.

Finally, after you remove the cap, check the rubber stopper for puncture marks. Look close, as they may have been made with a small pin.

Dr_C
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%

Ok thanks for the replies, I'm just going to bin the stuff, if there's a chance that it's dodgy there's no way I'm going to inject it.

I've got a few vials of test cyp waiting for me to collect tomorrow from a local source so it looks like I can finally start the cycle I've been planning for ages.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

planning always a good thing...

good plan on not injecting something into your body that you aren't sure about....
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_C2 View Post
    Clear is OK. There are some color variations among manufactures. Flakes could be bad.

My suggestions...

First look at the cap on the bottle. Try to twist the entire cap unit to the left or to the right.

If the bottle was machine crimped (sealed by a machine) you should NOT be able to rotate the cap in either direction.

Next, remove the pop-off cap on the top of the bottle. As you do this note the degree of force required to do so.

If it falls right off and is not secured well, it may have been removed previously and replaced with glue or another adhesive. The caps on the tops of the bottles should ALWAYS be secured by two small piece of aluminum under the cap.

Finally, after you remove the cap, check the rubber stopper for puncture marks. Look close, as they may have been made with a small pin.

Dr_C

great advice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Real of Fake Gear?
    By banksy2020 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. need help ! .. fake gear? (medistar)
    By jimmy1011 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:45 AM
  3. Link to fake gear thread, with pics and details!!
    By russianstar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:39 PM
  4. Fake Gear QV? - Help?!
    By nplanet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 02:02 AM
  5. how to not get ripped off with fake gear?
    By carltheduke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:49 AM