Questions about liver safe cutting Prohormone

Pumps

Awards
What's up guys been a while seen my last post. I was wondering was prohormones or AAS i could use that would be the safest on my liver and give the best results. I say this becasue i'm in college a i go out about twice a week. I know i know the best thing to do is not drink at all, but i do go to the #1 party school in the nation. I'm smart about it usually just drinking about 5-7 during the nights i drink. It's amazing how much ass you get when u can actually stand up straight and talk. LOL
Well I was thinking about prostanozol and something else differently not c-17 aa. Give me a idea of what i should run a doses. Thanks

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
hmm maybe 1,4 AD. I just started it so idk how we'll its going to go but its not methylated and should yield some good lean gains if everything goes well. But yeah stay away from any 17-aa ones if u drink.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iss dont knows ya'lls sounds likes ya'll knows yer **** n stuff, dat kools doh. yous knoes all dem hoes be freakin on yous johnson afta da beers ya'll

peace out *****es

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iss dont knows ya'lls sounds likes ya'll knows yer **** n stuff, dat kools doh. yous knoes all dem hoes be freakin on yous johnson afta da beers ya'll

peace out *****es
What?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
propadrol and methoxy tst are both non methyls. prop has good reviews, tst has some good some bad....but for as cheep as it is right now its worth a try. im gonna stack prop/tst during the summer so i can still drink every once in a while.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the looks of things, TST is effective, but not as potent (mg for mg) as anticipated. A bunch of people have reported great gains @ 8mg. I'm planning on running high-dosed TST with superdrol over this summer.

Pumps

Awards
What do you guys think about prostanozol? Anyone try it with good results. What about Halodrol? I'm not sure if it is in the methyl group, but i heard it was a great cutter.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halodrol (from what I've read) is a great cutter. It is methylated, so there's gonna be some liver toxicity to it.

Prostanozol/Ortasan-E/MegaZol/WinZtrol (all the same thing) are a pretty mild one. People usually take this in conjunction with other orals, very commonly for cutting stacks.

Halodrol and Prostanozol sounds like a pretty good cutting stack. Why not just try.....not drinking. I know it sounds unheard of, but I've been partying dry for years, and haven't had any problems.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol (from what I've read) is a great cutter. It is methylated, so there's gonna be some liver toxicity to it.

Prostanozol/Ortasan-E/MegaZol/WinZtrol (all the same thing) are a pretty mild one. People usually take this in conjunction with other orals, very commonly for cutting stacks.

Halodrol and Prostanozol sounds like a pretty good cutting stack. Why not just try.....not drinking. I know it sounds unheard of, but I've been partying dry for years, and haven't had any problems.
hah yeah i agree. I think you could go 6-8 weeks w/out drinking, the results of the stack should be worth it.

Pumps

Awards
I would love to not party. But like i said it's almost impossible at what school i go to unless i sit in my room. I don't drinking during winter or summer break so i can really put on mass, but i still keep it under control. No liquor, but i really can't help having a few on the weekend. But, thesinner what would you recommend other than Halodrol for cutting that's not methylated if nething at all.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
im going 6 weeks without booz, but theres just certain times of the year and certain occasions where i have to drink. summer being one of them.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
bro i go to parties 3 times a week and i'm in a fraternity and I don't drink...if u wanna make gains and take PH/Ps u need to make sacrifices sometimes...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to not party. But like i said it's almost impossible at what school i go to unless i sit in my room. I don't drinking during winter or summer break so i can really put on mass, but i still keep it under control. No liquor, but i really can't help having a few on the weekend. But, thesinner what would you recommend other than Halodrol for cutting that's not methylated if nething at all.
Some people hate Mega-TRN, but I love the stuff (popped my AAS cherry on it). Good for cutting.

One thing you'll learn when you're older is the simple fact that you can't have you cake and eat it at the same time.

bro i go to parties 3 times a week and i'm in a fraternity and I don't drink...if u wanna make gains and take PH/Ps u need to make sacrifices sometimes...
Haha, I was a member of a fraternity that got kicked off of campus and had their charter revoked by the national offices for partying too much.... and 3 beers in a month is a lot for me.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I think that maybe like a propadrol, megazol cycle would be good and then run a fat burner and AP wit it

njt11

Awards
Im on TST/Zol right now and loving it.
Still up a few lbs and definetly leaning out nicely!
Perfect for summer

Pumps

Awards
Yeah i feel ya guys...I mean i went all winter break and summer without drinking so ill prolly just suck it up. Motox I was thinking about the cycle u recommended but what's AP and how should i take the cycle.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i feel ya guys...I mean i went all winter break and summer without drinking so ill prolly just suck it up. Motox I was thinking about the cycle u recommended but what's AP and how should i take the cycle.
anabolic pump, its non hormonal. i really think if you ran a non-methylated ph youll be ok drinking every once in a while. people act like your a loser or something if you like to drink. some people enjoy getting drunk every once in a while, i go to parties and bars without drinking all the time but sometimes i just like to get hammered haha

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im not too familiar with how it works but it uses natural insulin people have been getting great results and you can eat a lot on it. If I know how it is in college the temptation is def an issue so why risk it. Propadrol is great,zol,tst all of them will work but it seems that zol and tst have to be run at higher doses

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always just walk around with an empty beer can or Cup, so other guys don't harass you for not drinking. When I was a freshman, my frat used to have a DD rotation, and I'd always do that on my nights, pretending I was drunk, just to **** with 'em.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
You can always just walk around with an empty beer can or Cup, so other guys don't harass you for not drinking. When I was a freshman, my frat used to have a DD rotation, and I'd always do that on my nights, pretending I was drunk, just to **** with 'em.
hahaha thats great. i got so sick of my friends giving me **** i just buy one beer now and take a sip then hold it all night and watch them act like drunken retards.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys been a while seen my last post. I was wondering was prohormones or anabolic steroids i could use that would be the safest on my liver and give the best results. I say this becasue i'm in college a i go out about twice a week. I know i know the best thing to do is not drink at all, but i do go to the #1 party school in the nation. I'm smart about it usually just drinking about 5-7 during the nights i drink. It's amazing how much ass you get when u can actually stand up straight and talk. LOL
Well I was thinking about prostanozol and something else differently not c-17 aa. Give me a idea of what i should run a doses. Thanks
Anabolic steroids are not compatable with your current lifestyle.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
while this may be true, i think he can get away with using a non methyl and only drinking once a week.

He's drinking 10-14 drinks a week and doesn't have the discipline to withstand peer pressure for a month while he does a cycle. His liver might survive but he's not going to keep whatever gains he makes.

IMHO, he needs to make a choice. If he wants to spend his time partying, then he should enjoy that. Throwing in some aas is just going to put his health at needless risk because he won't retain any of the benefits.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
while this may be true, i think he can get away with using a non methyl and only drinking once a week.
While theres room to argue both ways with this, I strongly believen (and would imagine most people would agree) that proper diet and commitment should come first. Going out and partying/ getting sloppy 3x a week (to me at least) isn't portraying a very high level of dieting or commitment.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
sure there are guys that drink and have good physiques...but they are on crazy amounts of gear and have no clue about the damage they are doing to themselves....yeahright i couldn't agree more

drinking can fit into the bodybuilding lifestyle in moderation and at the right time, but if u wanna use these potentially dangerous compounds it would be better to hold off on cycle and pct

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i agree hands down that diet is the number one most important part of body building. you can eat horrible and lift all you want but you wont gain, but if you eat perfect and lift half ass youll still gain a little ;) i think diet is more important than training intensity, although both should be spot on.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree hands down that diet is the number one most important part of body building. you can eat horrible and lift all you want but you wont gain, but if you eat perfect and lift half ass youll still gain a little ;) i think diet is more important than training intensity, although both should be spot on.
I've always said it's 0% diet, 0% training, and 100% of both.

Pumps

Awards
No i completely agree with you guys that alcohol does inhibit muslce gains, but i still seem to grow very well even when i was drinking really heavy. I know that AAS need to be taken seriously with all the precautious nessecary. I go to college have a George Forman grill and don't eat at the dinning hall other than dinner once a week after squat days. Lol gotta have a cheat on that day. I know this sounds stupid but i believe that after college i could become a NPC level bodybuilding. I mean i weigh 178 right now with about 8% bodyfat which i believe is awesome for someone who only took a 10 mg cycle of superdrol. I'll post some before a after pictures, but continue to give me idea on the cycle cause i really need them.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, all you need to compete in NPC is $75 for your card

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
stole my thunder. Diet, diet diet. a good clean bulk diet and you'll grow like youre on a PH and i might be so crazy to say your weights may shoot up more! the pumps will be crazy when you start pounding 300 -350 grams of complex carbs a day...crazy talk?!?!? maybe...maybe not. Once you get in tune with your body through proper diet and nutrition there is nothing better. You'll spend about the same amount of money whether is support supps, gear and pct or a good diet..OR you can do what you want..either way...I will say one thing. i went out drinking on night while I was on H50 and the next day was terrible. go out late night...nurse a beer and switch to water. noone will know a thing and the ugly chicks will remain ugly the entire night.:cheers: