Something's wrong

P

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Whats wrong with me? I've been taking 10mg of m-dien and 600mg of 1,4 AD since monday and since than ive been tired as ****. Also, my weight has gone up about 3lbs and im def. retaining a lot of water and my strength has stayed the same. today's workout was horrible, i was really tired and had no endurance. I dont feel "sick" like im coming down with something and the sides sound more like m-1t than they do m-dien....got any suggestions guys?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
When I ran those compounds, M-dien didn't really do much for me save for a little muscle hardness. 1,4 AD made me feel great, energized with a huge appetite.

Perhaps it's just the combo of the two..or you are getting a bug. Maybe drop the M-Dien and use it seperately towards the end of your cycle?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats wrong with me? I've been taking 10mg of m-dien and 600mg of 1,4 AD since monday and since than ive been tired as ****. Also, my weight has gone up about 3lbs and im def. retaining a lot of water and my strength has stayed the same. today's workout was horrible, i was really tired and had no endurance. I dont feel "sick" like im coming down with something and the sides sound more like m-1t than they do m-dien....got any suggestions guys?
It might be the 1,4. I have taken mdien with no sides at all!. I really have no idea. I would try eating a lot more. Besides that though, I'm pretty clueless as to what is wrong. If it were me though, I would wait another week. First try eating a lot more and waiting a week. If that doesn't help and you still feel like crap, stop the cycle. Whats the point if you feel like crap and your workouts are suffering. You are better off stoping the cycle at that point. Just my opinion, take it for what its worth...

P

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yeah im gonna give a little more time, but i didnt think it could be the 1,4 because doesnt that take a couple weeks to really kick in and for me to notice anything? Either way if it doesnt stop soon, im going to stop everything.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Get some rest, plenty of fluids. Give it a few days and see if you feel better.

P

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
another thing is im having the worst farts. Its like sulfur or something, but im not having any other type of stomach problems. I have noticed my appetite is def. increasing so the 1,4 ad is working.