Testosterone question!!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
My understanding with prohormones/steroids like superdrol is that when taken your body shuts down the production of natural testosterone! So what would happen if you stacked superdrol with a natural test booster?? Would you see more gains because your natural test is up along with the superdrol doing its thing??? Please help, Thanks

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it MAY delay shutdown/supression,.. but I think that the best yo ucould do would be to free up some test,..
Either way, your looking hightened estro levels throughout the cycle becasue your naty test will continue to aromatize (an AI wont hold it forever...)
It wont kill ya,.. I just dont know how much better gains would be... depends how hard you get shut down from what your taking.
It might be better to introduce that type of thing in week 3 of a 4 weeker of SD as a "pre-PCT",.. get the boys up to par...
I generally take an AI with all my cycles (Ive only really done 1 sucessfull one though,. the others,.. well,.. got messed up )

I would think that the SHORT answer would be NO, your gains wont be measurably better,.. but your estro related side would most likely increase

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Personally, I get to a point where the natural test boosters don't work as well as they did at the onset. For that reason, I would want the onset to be early PCT, when I need the boosters to be effective. If I took the boosters throughout my cycle, I'd very possible develop a tolerance to them and they would fail to work very well once I quit the PH. That would be counterproductive completely and I'd lose my gains. Unless maybe, I switched to a different test booster at the end of my cycle-one I'm not used to yet. Then maybe it would be alright to take a natty test booster while on.