An oral Cycle for a 34 year old that will only use orals

p951

p951

Awards
I won't ever use a needle. I am scared of needles. I don't like blood or talking about blood. I have a hard time having my blood pressure taken because I can feel my pulse. I walk into a dentist or doctor's office with cold clammy hands and numb, purple feet. The feeling goes away when I leave.

I love bodybuilding. I love the high I get when I lift. I enjoy the girls who look at me with sex in their eyes. I like the look of admiration when guys see me lifting heavier weights then they can. I love the feeling of taking a shower after a full body workout with muscles bulging and the shower radio playing your favorite song. I like the feeling of a strong ego.

That being said, I'm 34 and have done 2 cycles. I did my first cycle (oral only, of course) when I was 22. I used Anadrol, the Anapolan brand at 50-100 mg., for about 6 weeks. I got so ****ing big, gained about 30 pounds in 6 weeks, that the local Santa Barbara Pro Joe DeAngelis purchased the rest of my leftover Anadrol from me. My next cycle, I did when I was 28. It consisted of about 20 mg. of Dianabol and 10 mg. of Winstrol for about 6 weeks. I put on another 20 pounds during this cycle. I wanted to use the Winstrol to try and limit the water retention that I experienced when I had used the Anadrol. This cycle worked better in the long term. I lost about 80% of my weight after the Anadrol. After the D-bol/ Winny cycle I lost about 50 %.

I am now looking to start my next oral cycle. It has been about 6+ years since my last run. I have 60 (5 mg. D-bol), 40 (10 mg. Winstrol), 15 (50 mg. Primo's) and 45 (10 mg. Anavar's). I also have 1500 mg. of Clomid and 1800 mg. of Nolvadex on hand for post cycle therapy if I need it all.

Here's my plan:

Week 1 : 10 mg. D-bol + 15 mg. Winny + .5 mg. Finasteride
Week 2 : 10 mg. D-bol + 15 mg. Winny + .5 mg. Finasteride
Week 3 : 10 mg. D-bol + 15 mg. Winny + .5 mg. Finasteride
Week 4 : 10 mg. D-bol + 15 mg. Winny + 10 mg. Anavar + .5 mg. Finasteride
Week 5 : 50 mg. Primo + 30 mg. Anavar + .5 mg. Finasteride
Week 6 : 20 mg. Anavar
Week 7 : 40 mg. Nolvadex + 100 mg. Clomid + Ergopharm's CellFuel
Week 8 : 20 mg. Nolvadex + 50 mg. Clomid + Ergopharm's CellFuel
Week 9 : 20 mg. Nolvadex + 50 mg. Clomid+ Ergopharm's CellFuel
Week 10 : 20 mg. Nolvadex + Ergopharm's CellFuel
Week 11 : 10 mg. Nolvadex + Ergopharm's CellFuel

I'm 34, about 5'7, 182 at about 9% bodyfat. I am looking to gain about 15 pounds and keep half of it. My calories will be 4200+ with at least 300 grams P and 20% healthy fats with the rest complex carbs.

I know I can reach these goals if not more. Just looking for a little feedback. I'm using the finasteride to avoid excess DHT as I don't want to lose my hair on Winstrol or Primo. I think it is a short time to use finasteride and the dose is not too potent. I also have a 60 cap bottle of 6-oxo and some Bulgarian Tribulus Extract. Not sure if I will use these though as they might not be needed. Any thoughts.

Peace Out - Loving the sun in Cali

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you are not going to be in this game long my friend. I will only tell you that finasteride will do absolutely nothing against winstrol reaming your hairline. best of luck.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Bring back the old avatar. :sad:

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
P951,

Move over to the transdermal forum and take a look. This board may be the best trandsdermal resource on the internet. I think it offers some more practicle solutions for you.

Primarly because you can add TEST to your cycles, that will help you create maintainable gains.

Secondly, You won't be putting as much stress on your liver by avoiding methylated compounds, or the temptation that many needlephobes have of stacking orals.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
not to be an ass but your plan sucks. its good adive to check out the transdermal section. However if you are still going to do an oral only I would go with just dbol for about 6 weeks. run with the finastride and a good AI. Mixing and matching all those orals (odds and ends I am guessing) will not get you as far as running a simpler cycle.

any way you look at it you need more then what you have so I would look into the transdermal cycle.