Injection Question

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I'm ready to go the bi or tri route yet. I'm not crazy about the glutes because I have trouble reaching them. However, I go there occasionally. I've become very comfortable with injecting at two different spots in my thighs. Would it be very unwise to hit near the same spot every 5 weeks? Is 5 weeks enough for an area to heal? Or should I stick with glutes and give each area 7 weeks healing time?

Thanks.....

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I was doin EOD injections and I had 6 spots and ended up hitting the same spot in 2 weeks with no problems.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
And tri's are not bad at all...
Also did you try vent and lats...??
Lats are my new fav...easy and painless.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
What do you like better? Tris or Delts? I'm not that confident about ventrogluteal yet. One of these days I'll try it.. Lats? eh, I don't think my lats are big enough.. I've even considered traps but I don't know.. I get comfortable doing what I've become good at.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
What do you like better? Tris or Delts? I'm not that confident about ventrogluteal yet. One of these days I'll try it.. Lats? eh, I don't think my lats are big enough.. I've even considered traps but I don't know.. I get comfortable doing what I've become good at.
Definitely tri's over bi's..it is a "nice" sorenes...especially with prop.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
One of my favorite spots is delts. Only had one problem the 1st or 2nd injection i can't remember i wasn't that comfortable with the needle yet and i got a lump for a couple days.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Definitely tri's over bi's..it is a "nice" sorenes...especially with prop.
what head do you pin personally? outer or inner? i guess outer since inner seems pretty difficult to reach.

Delts are easy and they swell up making you llok bigger :D

ventroglutes saved me some added quad/delt scar tissue. i reccommend trying them out.