- 04-12-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure I'm ready to go the bi or tri route yet. I'm not crazy about the glutes because I have trouble reaching them. However, I go there occasionally. I've become very comfortable with injecting at two different spots in my thighs. Would it be very unwise to hit near the same spot every 5 weeks? Is 5 weeks enough for an area to heal? Or should I stick with glutes and give each area 7 weeks healing time?
- 04-13-2007, 10:34 AM
04-13-2007, 11:37 AM
I was doin EOD injections and I had 6 spots and ended up hitting the same spot in 2 weeks with no problems.
04-13-2007, 12:38 PM
04-13-2007, 01:21 PM
And tri's are not bad at all...
Also did you try vent and lats...??
Lats are my new fav...easy and painless.
04-13-2007, 03:34 PM
What do you like better? Tris or Delts? I'm not that confident about ventrogluteal yet. One of these days I'll try it.. Lats? eh, I don't think my lats are big enough.. I've even considered traps but I don't know.. I get comfortable doing what I've become good at.
04-13-2007, 03:43 PM
04-13-2007, 03:47 PM
One of my favorite spots is delts. Only had one problem the 1st or 2nd injection i can't remember i wasn't that comfortable with the needle yet and i got a lump for a couple days.
04-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Crotalus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:30 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2004, 01:19 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2004, 01:31 AM
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-31-2003, 09:17 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2003, 09:32 PM