Injection Question

1. Injection Question

I'm not sure I'm ready to go the bi or tri route yet. I'm not crazy about the glutes because I have trouble reaching them. However, I go there occasionally. I've become very comfortable with injecting at two different spots in my thighs. Would it be very unwise to hit near the same spot every 5 weeks? Is 5 weeks enough for an area to heal? Or should I stick with glutes and give each area 7 weeks healing time?

Thanks.....

2. Stupid question, I suppose?

3. I was doin EOD injections and I had 6 spots and ended up hitting the same spot in 2 weeks with no problems.
    •   

4. Thank you for your input..

5. And tri's are not bad at all...
    Also did you try vent and lats...??
    Lats are my new fav...easy and painless.

6. What do you like better? Tris or Delts? I'm not that confident about ventrogluteal yet. One of these days I'll try it.. Lats? eh, I don't think my lats are big enough.. I've even considered traps but I don't know.. I get comfortable doing what I've become good at.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    What do you like better? Tris or Delts? I'm not that confident about ventrogluteal yet. One of these days I'll try it.. Lats? eh, I don't think my lats are big enough.. I've even considered traps but I don't know.. I get comfortable doing what I've become good at.
    Definitely tri's over bi's..it is a "nice" sorenes...especially with prop.

8. One of my favorite spots is delts. Only had one problem the 1st or 2nd injection i can't remember i wasn't that comfortable with the needle yet and i got a lump for a couple days.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Definitely tri's over bi's..it is a "nice" sorenes...especially with prop.
    what head do you pin personally? outer or inner? i guess outer since inner seems pretty difficult to reach.

Delts are easy and they swell up making you llok bigger

ventroglutes saved me some added quad/delt scar tissue. i reccommend trying them out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glute Injection Question
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:30 PM
  2. IGF injection question
    By Beelzebub in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 01:19 AM
  3. Quick injecting questions!!
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9