International Pharmacueticals nolvadex?

mp85

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with international pharmacueticals brand nolvadex. The pill is circular and pink. One side it has the number 20 the other side it has IP printed in. I have used their test enanthate 250 which i really dont have much great to say about. So I am wary of these. replies appreciated. o and ahead of time i did use the search function before this post.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
IP orals are hit and miss, the var has turned up to be winny and drol on ocasion. They are supose to have imporved, however after seeing what is in thier injectables I would not give that **** to my dog. Use anything from IP at your own risk.

mp85

Awards
Well going in to it all the opinions i had heard about it that it was underdosed. But either way i dosed at 500 mgs a week. The gains have been good off of it so i can say that much about it. However i have been filtering the gear as i also heard it was absolutely necessary with IP. Right now im wanting to run the nolvadex as an AI during cycle as i have a bit of puffiness in the nips. I have the research chem tamox also but if this nolva was legit i was wanting to us it. As mentioned above i dont want to take dbol or something thinking its nolva... that would blow.

mp85

Awards
anyone else have experience with IP Nolva and care to share their opinions?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
IP has supposedly cleaned up their act. They have a few mods I trust backing them now, but their history can not be ignored either. That and this whole "PGCL" crap. I would rather go with research companies for stuff like nolvadex.