Sick during cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Sick during cycle

I am currently in week 5 of a 14 week test e cycle. I had gained about ten pounds until I got food poisoning from some seafood. I was not able to eat much during those three days plus I was in the bathroom every 15 mins. In total I lost 8 pounds (sucks) I was wondering if I should add dbol to the cycle for the next 3 weeks?

Would it be a waste?

What would you do in my position?

My goal for the cycle was to gain 20-25 lbs.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

anyone?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

nope just continue as you were, it sucks but life happens. If you were doing good before you will do good after. Just remember it can take up to two weeks to really recover so don't over do it for a while
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

That sucks Dude, I caught a bladder infection the third week of a P-max, Xmass cycle. I gained Six instead of the Twelve I wanted. Don't go too hard coming back or you will hurt yourself. Good Luck next time.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Thanks for the comments...however I still dont understand why the dbol would be a bad idea
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.3%

Quote Originally Posted by randall82 View Post
    Thanks for the comments...however I still dont understand why the dbol would be a bad idea
    for one its hard on you system when you were just sick (your liver has to work hard when you have food posiniong.) Slow and steady win the race here

Secondly why run it when your test is coming up to speed? If anything I would save it to run during the last weeks of your cycle whiler you are waiting for the test to clear.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.58%

I am currently in week 5 of a 14 week test e cycle. I had gained about ten pounds until I got food poisoning from some seafood. I was not able to eat much during those three days plus I was in the bathroom every 15 mins. In total I lost 8 pounds (sucks) I was wondering if I should add dbol to the cycle for the next 3 weeks?

Would it be a waste?

What would you do in my position?

My goal for the cycle was to gain 20-25 lbs.
    I am just coming off of a MAJOR bout with food poisining. Its terrible. I am...

1) Making sure I am super hydrated.

2) Increasing my bready foods to continue my gut health more.

3) Consuming less fats. Almost no fats in four days. None have stayed put anyhow.

4) Increasing the amount of food gradually as the mighty skye said. I am feeling better and stronger by the minute.

5) I am ON too. It aint the end, just play smart.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

Let the testosterone help you keep your weight up for now.

if i were you id give it a week, give myself the "once over" to make sure i was back in action, and then add in the dbol to play catch up.

Actually, i would use havoc or epistane simply for the fact that is very notably less harsh on the lipids and supression while still delivering excellent strength gains and decent weight gain.

Edit: youre sure it wasnt just a wicked bout of test flu? i have puked from it before....
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

It could have test flu, however I have had food poisoning before and I am pretty sure that was it.

Skye: You said I can run it at the end of the cycle? How would you dose that and when would you start considering i am at week 5 of 14.

Also,,,I was not planning on adding anything at the end of the cycle but now I am considering it...what other AAS would you recomend at the end of a test only cycle?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.68%

besides 20-25 pounds what are your long term goals? (6months from now)
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.3%

It could have test flu, however I have had food poisoning before and I am pretty sure that was it.

Skye: You said I can run it at the end of the cycle? How would you dose that and when would you start considering i am at week 5 of 14.

Also,,,I was not planning on adding anything at the end of the cycle but now I am considering it...what other anabolic steroids would you recomend at the end of a test only cycle?
    simple, start taking your daily dose the day after you last shot. that way your on the dbol while your waiting for the test to clear. no down time.

but really I would not be worried about catch up. life happens, if you lose a week or two of your cycle. write it off as a loss and move on. 20 to 25 lb is a little much even if you hadn't gotten sick. I would follow motiv8er advice and finish out your cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva during cycle - Questions
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 09:50 AM
  2. hcg during cycle
    By broker_mike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 05:22 PM
  3. Formasin vs Clomid during cycle
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5