Have a look let me know what you think M1T cycle

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
I know there are safer and better steroids out there this is the only type I can get my hands on easliy.So the cycle I have laid out should be safe .I think I have done enough research ,and I think I have listed everything I need . Please check it out I still have a few questions I need answered.

M1T Cycle 3 weeks

1 week before 1000mg/ed of Milk thistle.

Week 1 = 10mg M1T, Milk thistle1000mg/ed

Week 2 = 20mg M1T, Milk thistle 1000mg/ed, 4-AD 3 caps(900mg/ed)

Week 3 = 20mg M1T, Milk thistle 1000mg/ed,4-AD 3 caps(900mg/ed) (will problably stay at 20mg of M1T we will see )

Post cycle

Week 1 = Nolvadex 60mg/ed, Milk thistle 1000mg/ed,
Hawthorn berry 1000 mg/ed,tribulus

Week 2 = Nolvadex 40mg/ed, Milk thistle 1000mg/ed, Hawthorn berry 1000mg/ed,tribulus

Week 3 = Nolvadex 40mg/ed, Milk thistle 1000mg/ed,
Hawthorn berry 1000mg/ed,tribulus

Week 4 = Nolvadex 20mg/ed, Milk thistle 1000mg/ed,
Hawthorn berry 1000mg/ed,tribulus

Should I run the 4-AD 2 weeks after the M1T or just the last 2 weeks with M1T.And then do I start post cycle after the M1T or after the 4-AD????

I play in a semi pro football leque here in Canada . So my training will be as follows

Monday-Football
Tuesday-Chest,Tri’s,abs
Wednesday-Football
Thursday-Back,arms,abs
Friday-Football
Saturday-Game
Sunday- Legs,shoulders,calfs

Now I have read that while on M1T I should keep volume down and lift heavy. So I,m thinking ,3 sets 6-8 reps,per exercise,2 exersises per muscle group????

My diet will be around 4000cals,40/40/20. hopefully very clean I don’t want to gain a lot of fat ..

Current stat’s are
32 years old
5’-10” @ 235lbs-14%BF
Bench=320lbs for 1 rep
Squat=425lbs for 5 reps
Deads=???will start to incorporate them.
I will add body measurements when I start .i should hsve everything by next week.
I will be keeping a daily log ,will post daily if anybody is interested..

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think you may have problems. Check Canucks sites if thats the problem. M1T is your worst possible performancre de-enhancer.

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
i relize i will get lethargic .but i just want a little more size for the start of the season .Which will be like 4 days after my post cycle has ended. I am not taking it to enhance my game persay.but just for the added size at the start of the season.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are aware that DHEA is an adrenal androgen that converts directly into andro and then testosterone right?

would you take andro during post cycle therapy? DHEA is suppressive, and 200mgs is NOT a small dosage.

you might as well not do pct at all.

also, check out supersoldiers m1t blood tests. m1t will cause shutdown for up to 2 weeks after cessation of use. you must run a 6 week pct

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
this is great advise guy's .This is why i love this site so much good imput . I will extend my post cycle for 6 weeks total .And drop the dhea... This cycle is from doing research and i found a lot of posts that people where using the dhea.But i was a sceptic from the get go ...:thumbsup:

size

Awards
  • Established
30mgs is alot for m1t. It is a substance with many side effects, and therefore I would suggest using something else or nothing at all.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for the record, i am not saying do not use DHEA at all. SMALL doses for the first week or so would be beneificial in controlling your cortisol levels. Also, small doses of DHEA will not drastically alter circulating testosterone levels, only close the gap sort of speak, but not to the point where HPTA recovery is compromised.

run dhea at 50-75 mgs a day for the first two weeks....then at week two cut it out and let the SERM take care of the rest.

that being said, youd probably have a much easier time if you were to use superdrol/havoc/epistane/etc.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
this is great advise guy's .This is why i love this site so much good imput . I will extend my post cycle for 6 weeks total .And drop the dhea... This cycle is from doing research and i found a lot of posts that people where using the dhea.But i was a sceptic from the get go ...:thumbsup:
Good luck! Please report back as things progress. Also, remember, you can tell no one of your decision. I dont care if you are going into cardiac arrest on the field, dont tell them about the M1T dude!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 30mg is too much honestly i would never go that high. I agree with the others. I never have used DHEA and the idea doesnt appeal to me but to each his own. everything else looks pretty good you might want to take some NAC and COQ10 with Hawthorne on cycle as well. Have you heard of Annabolic Innovations Cycle support? I think they call it Life support now......its a good addition check it out. Be on the lookout for prostate problems. Be safe and try to give us an update.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Replace the anacillaries with cycle support, if you can get some ...it'll make your dosing much easier than having to keep up with taking pills of different protectors.

I dont believe you'll see much more benefit over 20 mgs, to be honest. If you do a search, you'll find that most users didnt see much benefit beyond 20mg ..

I used it early 04' and of the 21 days, i went....

10mg for 14
20 mg for 7

I had the transdermal 4-ad, and so to combat lethargy, I used it twice a day during the cycle. I think, if i remember correctly, 5 squirts morning, then 5 squirts afternoon about 2 hrs before bed....

post cycle therapy, well, i'll have to go back to my old logs because there wasnt an all in one PCT back then...to many things to mention...

EDIT: for some reason back then, when i would dose fish oil caps immediately following the m1t pill, i'd get a horrible burning sensation in my chest, right over my heart area and in the pit of my stomach. This would come about 2.5 hrs after dosing both...it got to a point to where i'd nearly vomit .... so...

Last edited:

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
Good luck! Please report back as things progress. Also, remember, you can tell no one of your decision. I dont care if you are going into cardiac arrest on the field, dont tell them about the M1T dude!
What do you mean buy telling no one of my decision ..The obveous reason is it is illegal but .. Do you thinki should not run it during my season or wait untill after??????

i am going to drop the dhea and run the M1T at 20mg max ...i am still waiting for my post cycle to get here before i start .. Oh and is 4-ad taken orally a waist or should i search for the transdermal from dermabolics???

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean buy telling no one of my decision ..The obveous reason is it is illegal but .. Do you thinki should not run it during my season or wait untill after??????

i am going to drop the dhea and run the M1T at 20mg max ...i am still waiting for my post cycle to get here before i start .. Oh and is 4-ad taken orally a waist or should i search for the transdermal from dermabolics???
Good catch, meaning if you should become a statistic, dont blame the m1t. Look into yourself. Ive got rat posion that will do the same thing for you bro. good luck.

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
Well i decided not to run the M1T while in football season i am going to wait untill after the season to do it. along with some more research and blood work..but i can't wait to give it a try ... thanks for all the imput ...

peace out
Crazy legs

super75freak

Awards
Well i decided not to run the M1T while in football season i am going to wait untill after the season to do it. along with some more research and blood work..but i can't wait to give it a try ... thanks for all the imput ...

peace out
Crazy legs
that's prolly best. I think you would have had some crazy back and leg pumps that would have forced you to stop taking it anyway

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

peace out
Crazy legs
Wise choice, get some No-Xplode or something and tear it up.