Sostonol 250

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
After a long hard decision i have decided to run a cycle of this. Iv noticed that this product has had alot of controversey on this site that has not been settled. So im maning up and giving it a shot. I will be running it at the max dose 2 a day. I beleive from the way you guys broke it down that would be 100mg H-drol, 20 superdrol and 20 phera plex. Also it says run for 6 weeks which i will also give a shot but there are no promises there if i feel i need to stop short. I ordered the product last night so it should be here tommrow or sat and i will be starting it on monday. All the precautions have been taken to be as fully protected as possible so i reak as less havoc on my body as possible. my previous cycles include. 1-ad, xmass,pheradrol, superdrol,promagnon 25, Orastan-E. I will be keeping a log to let everyone know how things go and to check out the progress!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro...hopefully this sh*t isn't as bad as it looks...i'm assuming u have ur cycle supports and PCT in check?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
O ya there all in check. Nothing to worry about there.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
6 weeks huh? You can put your liver in here.

:dump: :nono:

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I said im going to try im not saying its going to happen. and i already know that this is going to be hard as hell on the liver. It may not be as bad as everyone thinks it is but hey we will all find out soon!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please tell me that you will be using Cycle Support and what does your pct look like? Don't forget to post a link in this thread to your log once you start it!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Would liver longer not be a good choice for liver protection in this case?

edit: of course I mean along side probably some policosonol, hawthorne, flax, and possibly some cranberry and a little extra milk thistle.

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is some powerful sh*t. Just be careful. You may want to use a 2nd generation SERM as opposed to Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), since Tamoxifen is also liver toxic.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
This is some powerful sh*t. Just be careful. You may want to use a 2nd generation SERM as opposed to Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), since Tamoxifen is also liver toxic.
What kind of SERM do you recommend then? Raloxifene? I don't know about this guy...but I don't even have any idea how to take that stuff. What is better about second generation SERM vs. tamoxifen? Is liver longer not a suitable liver protectant?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
toremifene is supposed to be less toxic then tamoxifen/nolva...it's also supposed to rebound test levels faster

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Are you supposed to take it the same way? 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10? Or is do you take it another way?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd gen's are less potent, so you'll have to take more mg's of them, but the whole tapering concept would still apply. (not quite sure if that answers your question).

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to have blood work? This cycle proves nothing on the safety of the product if you don't have before and after blood tests.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Yes, I was planning on an LFT's (liver Function tests) One before i start. One during. And one after. Does this sound good or would you guys like some other tests ran?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
That sounds awesome to me. I had thought about running a cycle of sustanol before put pussed out. When are you planning on starting your cycle?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I was planning on an LFT's (liver Function tests) One before i start. One during. And one after. Does this sound good or would you guys like some other tests ran?
Yea, liver function is what concerns me with Sostonol 250

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
That sounds awesome to me. I had thought about running a cycle of sustanol before put pussed out. When are you planning on starting your cycle?
Well it should be here on monday i ordered wed so 2-3 day shipping. Monday should be go day. I have a doc appt Monday morning for my liver. Im pretty pumped to see how this goes.

Master

Awards
Glad to see someone else is going to try it. I have a few boxes and will begin my cycle on 04/23/07. I will also have the full panel bloodwork done pre/mid/post to see if this is as bad as everyone says it is. I'm interested to see what you think. Most posts I find says it's terrible, it's deadly. etc.,etc. but no one seems to have ever tried it before. Granted I don't need to swallow a .45 cal to know it's bad for me, I can just take peoples advise on that. However I remember when SD first came out and it got the same reviews, yet somehow we all survived, and achieved some pretty remarkable gains from it! Good luck, and pay close attention to your body.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would liver longer not be a good choice for liver protection in this case?

edit: of course I mean along side probably some policosonol, hawthorne, flax, and possibly some cranberry and a little extra milk thistle.
Instead of taking all of that you could just use Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support or Life Support. Click on the links to read about them. They are all in one support supps.

Good luck with check ups!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Instead of taking all of that you could just use Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support or Life Support. Click on the links to read about them. They are all in one support supps.

Good luck with check ups!
You mean run the cycle support instead of getting the policosonol, hawthorne, etc on it's own..WITH the liver longer? Or just run the cycle support instead of liver longer? I'm not too familiar with liver longer, but I know it's supposedly made specifically for oral combounds like dianabol, winny, superdrol, pheraplex, etc. If it's really specifically for that I would suggest liver longer. Like I said though, I don't know much about liver longer and if it's ingredients are really gonna help as much as they say.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
The Sostonol is here! I took my first cap this morning! they come in red capsules that give me the feeling of o man this is some strong sh%^!! I dont have a whole lot of time to make a good post so i will write one up tommrow with stats etc.. Because i have to go in to work:rant: But i have just one question im new to this site and was wondering do the logs go in this section or in another section? Results for my LFt;s will be here in a day or to but all in all the doctor said im in tip top condition. And after 3 weeks come in for another LFT to see how things are going.. I cant wait for this stuff to kick in!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
The Sostonol is here! I took my first cap this morning! they come in red capsules that give me the feeling of o man this is some strong sh%^!! I dont have a whole lot of time to make a good post so i will write one up tommrow with stats etc.. Because i have to go in to work:rant: But i have just one question im new to this site and was wondering do the logs go in this section or in another section? Results for my LFt;s will be here in a day or to but all in all the doctor said im in tip top condition. And after 3 weeks come in for another LFT to see how things are going.. I cant wait for this stuff to kick in!
I would put it in the log section. Post something here though and let me know when you put it on there so I can watch.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean run the cycle support instead of getting the policosonol, hawthorne, etc on it's own..WITH the liver longer? Or just run the cycle support instead of liver longer? I'm not too familiar with liver longer, but I know it's supposedly made specifically for oral combounds like dianabol, winny, superdrol, pheraplex, etc. If it's really specifically for that I would suggest liver longer. Like I said though, I don't know much about liver longer and if it's ingredients are really gonna help as much as they say.
Amount Per 2 Servings of Cycle Support
(Take one scoop AM and one PM) :

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg (Analogue of CoQ10 that is not a pro-oxidant!)

Cycle Support was made specifically to be taken for this type of situation (with oral "supplements"). Click here to read the full write up.

I'll be honest with you. I have never read up on liver longer because I take Cycle Support, which encompasses more than just the liver in terms of support. Others will have to fill you in on the Liver Longer, sorry.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53347-cycle-support-life.html
Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
HDL - 25 (40-59)
LDL - 104 (0-99)
ratio: 4.2
total cholesterol: 146
triglycerides: 91
blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
HDL - 21 (40-59)
LDL - 187 (0-99)
ratio: 8.9
total cholesterol: 224
triglycerides: 90
blood pressure: 148/96

Cycle support starts here - 7/21/06

and as of early this week,
10/2/06
HDL - 29 (40-59)
LDL - 91 (0-99)
ratio - 3.1
total cholesterol: 131
triglycerides: 63
blood pressure: 116/70

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
By the way. I forgot i was going to mention that I believe the sostonol is 25 mg halo, 5 super, 5 phera per pill. The 70,000 mcg i believe is for one serving...which is two pills. Check the box.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
By the way. I forgot i was going to mention that I believe the sostonol is 25 mg halo, 5 super, 5 phera per pill. The 70,000 mcg i believe is for one serving...which is two pills. Check the box.
Im pretty sure from all the reading i did that it is 50 halo 10 super and 10 phera per cap..

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Just take a look at the box. I think it says 70,000 mcg (70 mg) per serving. Which most likely is the 50, 10, 10 to halo, super, and phera, respectively. But i believe it says one serving is two pills. Just take a look at the box though. It should say. I dont' think it has the breakdown of how much of each is in there. But it will at least say what the total mg is.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
The box says 80,000mcg per serving with a serving being two capsules.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Oh right. I forgot it DOES say 80,000 mcg. So then really you should be able to throw that 50, 10, 10 s*** out the window anyways right? Maybe 50, 15, 15? What do you think? Damn that seems like a lot. Haha. You took two right? Still feeling good?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Definatley id say 50, 15, 15, are the lucky numbers. And Yes i did take two today and after the second one maybe the placebo affect but damn i felt good!! i put up 245 flat bench which i usually get 7-8 reps for 10 times today!

Master

Awards
What do you have for PCT? Any why did you chose that?

SupraLover

Awards
Next week I may start a cycle of the competitor product "Tetanate 50" (20SD,20PP,20FG). I am thinking about stacking it with Methyl E (Epi/Havoc supposed equivalent).

I am torn between that cycle and M1T/Methyl E.

Disclaimer: Yes, I've run some stupid **** in the past. M1T solo, M1T/MTRN, M1T/SD (loved this one), PP, SD/PP/MZOL, HD/MTRN/MTST, etc etc. Yes, I always have all the necessary ancillaries and use the proper PCT.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What do you have for post cycle therapy? Any why did you chose that?
Good question. More importantly...what are you using for estrogen antagonizing? Nolva? clomid? toremifene?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I have both Nolva and Clomid. But im still in the research in which one to take. because yes nolva is harsh on the kidneys but can be ran in lower doses where as clomid from my readings so far has to be ran at higher doses and comes with a greater risks of side effects. Any suggestions would be more than wecome here.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Next week I may start a cycle of the competitor product "Tetanate 50" (20SD,20PP,20FG). I am thinking about stacking it with Methyl E (Epi/Havoc supposed equivalent).

I am torn between that cycle and M1T/Methyl E.

Disclaimer: Yes, I've run some stupid **** in the past. M1T solo, M1T/MTRN, M1T/superdrol (loved this one), PP, SD/PP/MZOL, HD/MTRN/MTST, etc etc. Yes, I always have all the necessary ancillaries and use the proper post cycle therapy.
I would love to see a log of the testanate 50 i was looking into that to before i decided to run the sostonol. And since you have tried M1T a couple times why not try something new. Just my personal opinion..

SupraLover

Awards
I would love to see a log of the testanate 50 i was looking into that to before i decided to run the sostonol. And since you have tried M1T a couple times why not try something new. Just my personal opinion..
Yep, more than likely I will run the testanate50, as I've used each of the compounds within it (stacked and individually, LOL).

M1T, though, I absolutely LOVE that stuff. Each time I've used it, I've become more and more impressed with it.

I'll post a log when I start. I'd say "live long and prosper", but I'm not sure how long I'm going to live(r) after this next round.

Peace bro.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have both Nolva and Clomid. But im still in the research in which one to take. because yes nolva is harsh on the kidneys but can be ran in lower doses where as clomid from my readings so far has to be ran at higher doses and comes with a greater risks of side effects. Any suggestions would be more than wecome here.
Toremifene

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Yep, more than likely I will run the testanate50, as I've used each of the compounds within it (stacked and individually, LOL).

M1T, though, I absolutely LOVE that stuff. Each time I've used it, I've become more and more impressed with it.

I'll post a log when I start. I'd say "live long and prosper", but I'm not sure how long I'm going to live(r) after this next round.

Peace bro.
If you like m1t so much, then u would like methyl 1 alpha, its supossed to be the same!

pv3

Awards
hey im startin to think about takin that sostonol 250 let me know how u made out.. im really new to all these supplements and stuff so u might have to talk to me in english lol...