D-bol only cycle

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who is planning a d-bol only cycle. He's fairly unfamiliar with steroids but is going to take it no matter what. I'm just scared he will do it wrong. He's in good shape and takes care of his nutrition very well. But it seems like I remember reading that with most oral only cycles, it's very difficult to keep the gains. Any help with dosage and PCT would be a BIG help. He's already started the cycle on monday at 30 mg a day. I'd like to at least try and teach him something. I've searched but haven't seen anyone who took a d-bol only cycle who put the results there. Will he keep his size? Will he keep most of the strength? How bad are the sides? What is the best idea or dosage and PCT? He only weighs about 170 but he's very cut and muscular. He's about 5'9", 5'10" Please any help..soon...I really wanna make sure he knows what he's gotten himself into and what he can really expect out of this cycle. So, if nothing else, he's prepared to lose his gains if this will be the case (whether it be size loss, strength loss, or both). Please. The sooner the better.

jrob24

Awards
if he eats well like you say, then he will keep the majority of the gains.....

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
No difference than running a superdrol, PP, Halo, etc., etc. only cycle.
Agreed. You will see more bloat with dbol...and weight will go down due to loss of water post cycle, but with proper post cycle therapy/diet/training the majority of the lean gains should remain (although bodyweight may significantly decrease).

Also, Dbol is known for increasing libido...a huge advantage over a lot of the designers out there today.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
make sure he spaces out the doses as evenly as possible bc of dbols short half-life

and pct Nolva 40/20/30/10?????
and ATD?????

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
make sure he spaces out the doses as evenly as possible bc of dbols short half-life

and post cycle therapy Nolva 40/20/30/10?????
and ATD?????
I wouldnt go with ATD, I'd opt for some transdermal formestane while in cycle. I actually think that would be a killer cycle and would help reduce bloat significantly (if that's your concern). Post cycle, nolva should suffice.