cycle questions

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
okay, now before anyone starts flaming, please just answer the question(s)...there are a few questions in this post so if possibly please just don't answer one and skip the rest...lol, thanks...

my friend is planning on running this cycle
weeks 1-8 EQ
weeks 1-4 Dbol
weeks 5-8 Winny OR Masterone OR Proviron

My main argument is that he needs to include Test (like I'm sure most of you will agree with) his defense of that is that Dbol and Masterone are both test derivatives (thoughts?)

Also he known dbol and winny are both methylated so it's not good to take a methylated compound for 8 weeks, so the option of masterone or proviron are possibilities. However my argument is that Masterone is primarily used precontest and is almost purely for ascetic purposes (no real keepable gains) is this correct?

so would proviron be the best bet? it has anti-e properties and will help harden correct?

also, one more question...I personally am prone to gyno, and usually have to start nolva early, so could I run proviron throughout or towards the end of a cycle to keep gyno down and also benefit from it's added hardening effects?

Thanks for any help

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
okay, now before anyone starts flaming, please just answer the question(s)...there are a few questions in this post so if possibly please just don't answer one and skip the rest...lol, thanks...

my friend is planning on running this cycle
weeks 1-8 EQ
weeks 1-4 Dbol
weeks 5-8 Winny OR Masterone OR Proviron

My main argument is that he needs to include Test (like I'm sure most of you will agree with) his defense of that is that Dbol and Masterone are both test derivatives (thoughts?)

Also he known dbol and winny are both methylated so it's not good to take a methylated compound for 8 weeks, so the option of masterone or proviron are possibilities. However my argument is that Masterone is primarily used precontest and is almost purely for ascetic purposes (no real keepable gains) is this correct?

so would proviron be the best bet? it has anti-e properties and will help harden correct?

also, one more question...I personally am prone to gyno, and usually have to start nolva early, so could I run proviron throughout or towards the end of a cycle to keep gyno down and also benefit from it's added hardening effects?

Thanks for any help

in response to your PM

the only test is test..test derivatives..nahhh

1-4 dbol is ok...1-5 or 1-6 is better

eq a MINIMUM of 12 weeks...usually 14+ weeks because it
doesn't kick in fully until between weeks 6-8

no reasearch show that frontloading does anything

winny should be run 6-7 weeks...should be ran 3 weeks beyond eq due to the half life...i would never use winny unless for a contest...its not going to "cut you up"...itll make u look great if you are at extremely low body fat to begin with but u cant push strength limits with it for sure due to the joint dryness

ur right about proviron...but IMO its a waste of money...especially bc its expensive to begin with

use letrozole or arimidex throughout the cycle to deal with gyno

and u put ur friend is running it haha but then at the end u admit that its u...definitely needs a lot more planning...dont run any 2 new compounds at once...start with test and then add one compound at a time per cycle or increase dosages accordingly

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
post experience and dosages as well

winny 50mg ED or 25mg twice a day is good
proviron 50mg ED
dbol 20-50mg

get test!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Tom said, Test is Test.

Masteron is a DHT derivitive by the way.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
and u put ur friend is running it haha but then at the end u admit that its u...

"also, one more question...I personally am prone to gyno, and usually have to start nolva early, so could I run proviron throughout or towards the end of a cycle to keep gyno down and also benefit from it's added hardening effects?"

this was a Different/Additional question, unrelated to the question about the specific proposed cycle of my friend. I made this clear at the beginning and end, that's the purpose of separated paragraphs, key words were "towards the end of a cycle" (NOT THE CYCLE PROSED ABOVE BUT A "CYCLE" IN GENERAL)

Thanks again those of you who helped.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
provirons effect as an ai imo is minimal.

eq needs to be run lonnnnnggggggg....

Tom, why do you say winny needs to be run 6-7 weeks???

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
provirons effect as an ai imo is minimal.

eq needs to be run lonnnnnggggggg....

Tom, why do you say winny needs to be run 6-7 weeks???
doesn't need to be but that's just what i'd opt for...he has the oral form...methyl....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesn't need to be but that's just what i'd opt for...he has the oral form...methyl....
well i see alot of people running as you said but i have not ran it so dont know. I do have some but waiting for cutting time. from what i gather winny isnt the kindest methyl....trashing lipids so 6-7 seems somewhat long but it is done often from what i read.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well i see alot of people running as you said but i have not ran it so dont know. I do have some but waiting for cutting time. from what i gather winny isnt the kindest methyl....trashing lipids so 6-7 seems somewhat long but it is done often from what i read.
ohhh haha i thought you wanted to run it longer...i would probably run it 6 weeks oral...7-8 injectible...but i'll never use it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh haha i thought you wanted to run it longer...i would probably run it 6 weeks oral...7-8 injectible...but i'll never use it
what, MPB? haha me too thats y i shy away but i will give it a go for experience sake.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
what, MPB? haha me too thats y i shy away but i will give it a go for experience sake.
mpb is probably the 2nd reason....i just don't see a point in using it as i am already very defined being an ectomorph and not competing...plus i lift mainly for strength so i wouldnt want to be pushing my joints hard on winny....then u factor in ED injections....my next ones to try are tren and deca....this is where im concerned with mpb...tren is obvious...and i'm on finasteride so i would have to discontinue to use the deca...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mpb is probably the 2nd reason....i just don't see a point in using it as i am already very defined being an ectomorph and not competing...plus i lift mainly for strength so i wouldnt want to be pushing my joints hard on winny....then u factor in ED injections....my next ones to try are tren and deca....this is where im concerned with mpb...tren is obvious...and i'm on finasteride so i would have to discontinue to use the deca...
gotcha. ive been wanting to try some npp. I didnt think deca nandrolone was bad at hairline, its better on it than test right? Ill have to look again. I was think taking the winny with the npp would help the joints.

Edit: not even considering injectable winny, i have tabs, for my rat of course.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
gotcha. ive been wanting to try some npp. I didnt think deca nandrolone was bad at hairline, its better on it than test right? Ill have to look again. I was think taking the winny with the npp would help the joints.

Edit: not even considering injectable winny, i have tabs, for my rat of course.
nah you were right...deca is good on the hairline...among the best...but i take finasteride since i run high test dosages....when you combine deca and finasteride...it actually accelerates hair loss really bad

i just want trennnnnnnnnnnnnn:clean:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
nah you were right...deca is good on the hairline...among the best...but i take finasteride since i run high test dosages....when you combine deca and finasteride...it actually accelerates hair loss really bad

i just want trennnnnnnnnnnnnn:clean:

npp is deca nandrolone with shorter esters right? so it's effects on the hairline would be that of normal deca (nandrolone)?

just curious if u get finasteride through your DR. or another means...?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
npp is deca nandrolone with shorter esters right? so it's effects on the hairline would be that of normal deca (nandrolone)?

just curious if u get finasteride through your DR. or another means...?
PM me