havoc pulse cycle.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
hey guys wondering if u guys would review my planned cycle. im 6 foot 200, 10ish % bf, looking to put on 10 lean lbs and well..keep them. if 10lbs pulsing for 8 weeks is unrealistic leme know ill just run it str8 thru.:stick: also kinda hoping itl reduce my gyno a little, i got it from SD, it was after pct which i used clomid for, odd right? -.-

ill be dosing tuesday thursday and saturday
im pretty sure this =90 pills, i ran the math like 10 times, but im also a tard so wel c

week1 10/20/30
week2 40/40/40
week3 40/40/40
week4 40/40/40
week5 40/40/40
week6 50/50/50
week7 50/50/50
week8 30/20/10

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i remember coming across a a post by Dr. D that said somthing about having to to workout out extremely hard and more like twice a day to utilize 50 mg...however maybe it will work well in pulse cycle. keep us posted!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea pulsing it shud be diff then ED at a high dose , ill see tho if i feel the same as i did with 40 ill just use 40. anyone have any imput on the 10lb in 2 month viability? you guys think thats doable? i dont know how pulse really does when it comes to putting weight on.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well i know of quite a few people who put on 8-10 in thier first cycle but not as a pulse tho. the weight gain i dont attribute to huge amount of calories either. simply clean calories and working out hard. so i honestly think it is rather likely and possible to shut for 10 solid pounds.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
well this def isnt my first cycle, but my diet is just about as perfect as it can get haha.all lean meats, fish, complex carbs, i had it done by a nutritionist who used to be a competitive bodybuilder and its been working nicely for me.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to for sure put on 10lbs in 8 weeks, pulsing straight through. I pulsed last summer and put on 15 lbs over 9 weeks total and dropped about 3% bf. Also, I was only working out 3 times a week(I had a very demanding job). If everything is in check, you should be able to attain this easilly. I am on day three of my pulse this year and I am already up 3 lbs. At 250 about 12% bf, that is a big deal! of course its not all muscle, some water wieght (not sure how much is, this is my first time with epi). But still, it should be a good summer.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha thats sick harold, imo epi wont put on water, what was the compound u used last time? thats 1 good pulse haha.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
haha thats sick harold, imo epi wont put on water, what was the compound u used last time? thats 1 good pulse haha.
I pulsed superdrol last time. Man, I loved it. I fealt so good all of the time, not just the days I pulsed! Wanted to run superdrol on this pulse too, but I decided to check out epi instead.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
did u run pct after the 9 weeks or no? yo im wonderin howd u dose the SD? like 10mg 3x a week or 20mg? i know when i used it 20mg was enuf for me to make gr8 gains/.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
did u run post cycle therapy after the 9 weeks or no? yo im wonderin howd u dose the superdrol? like 10mg 3x a week or 20mg? i know when i used it 20mg was enuf for me to make gr8 gains/.
well I ran it 3 weeks pulsing, 1 week off, 3 weeks pulsing, 2 weeks of, 3 weeks pulsing, quit. I ran it at 30mgs on the days I took it. My PCT didnt need a serm, just atd. Week one 75mgs/day, week 2 50mgs/day, week 3 25mgs/day. Worked out fine. Actually continued to gain through PCT.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
well I ran it 3 weeks pulsing, 1 week off, 3 weeks pulsing, 2 weeks of, 3 weeks pulsing, quit. I ran it at 30mgs on the days I took it. My post cycle therapy didnt need a serm, just atd. Week one 75mgs/day, week 2 50mgs/day, week 3 25mgs/day. Worked out fine. Actually continued to gain through PCT.

how much did you gain?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
how much did you gain?
I gained 15 lbs total, but I also lost about 3% body fat. So I guess my muscle gains were more like 22 or 23 lbs. I am 6'2'' 250lbs, 12% bf though. I have a very large frame. I wouldnt expect results quite this amazing if I was smaller. But still it gives some idea.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
well I ran it 3 weeks pulsing, 1 week off, 3 weeks pulsing, 2 weeks of, 3 weeks pulsing, quit. I ran it at 30mgs on the days I took it. My post cycle therapy didnt need a serm, just atd. Week one 75mgs/day, week 2 50mgs/day, week 3 25mgs/day. Worked out fine. Actually continued to gain through PCT.
I think you may be on to something here. I have said a number of times that my gains really drop off by the end of week three with SD.

I may structure my cycle accordingly. Did you split your dosages pre/post workout? What were your mgs and how many days were you taking PH 3 or 4?

Dr_C

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
Yea **** ur right about that tho, after week 3 was nothing but bad sides and no gains, maybe a little strength but nothing noteworthy, how was ur libido throughout? when i used it 4 weeks str8 it was like being in a gay bar at happy hour, i couldnt even wake him up -.-

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Yea **** ur right about that tho, after week 3 was nothing but bad sides and no gains, maybe a little strength but nothing noteworthy, how was ur libido throughout? when i used it 4 weeks str8 it was like being in a gay bar at happy hour, i couldnt even wake him up -.-
Personally, I have never noticed a decrease in libido on any 3-4 week PH cycle. Of course, I also argue that superdrol really dosen't shut down the HPTA to a great degree.

Bottom line: everybody is different. Ain't the endocrine system grand.

Dr_C

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I had an increase in libido throughout the whole pulse! I ran 30 mgs a day. I was working out in the morning so I took 10mgs at breakfast, 10 mgs post-wo and 10mgs between 4PM and 6PM. I ran this three times a week, mon, wed, fri.