starting another cycle too soon?

JayRock

Awards
I've done this once before, and my test levels were fine as well as my lipids and liver, of course I took all of the right cycle support. I've been told that, depending on the harshness of the compound, it's okay but not ideal to start another cycle right after your PCT if you feel recovered and everythings in line again. I was okay when I did this before, but it was a XMASS cycle. I was considering starting a Phera Cycle when I"m done with my PCT in a week or two. 4-5 week PCT i'm doing now. What do you guys think? I know and i've done the time on + PCT = the amount of time off.

JayRock

Awards
oh yeah, the PCT i'm doing now is high doses of Nolva (40mg), Nettle Root, Z Force, Alpha Drive XL, and Hyper H. I feel plenty recovered.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I think it might catch up to you sooner or later. I'd try some other stacks like the ALRI evo stack, or the hypermass stack, maybe even just megadosing BCAA's with creatine and beta-alanine. Be nice to your body and give it a break, it's the only one you got. Just my opinion.

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
hey guys, hope im not intruding too much, i just didnt feel the need to make a whole new thread for this.

i managed to get a hold of some h-drol for ridiculously cheap from a friend, but im not really sure how i should stack it or with what. all i really have is kre-alk and anabolic pump. would those work at all together? suggestions for other supps to get along with it?

also, im trying to find a cheep pre-workout NO/energy supp. that works well, if you have any suggestions please tell. thanks!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I think it might catch up to you sooner or later. I'd try some other stacks like the ALRI evo stack, or the hypermass stack, maybe even just megadosing BCAA's with creatine and beta-alanine. Be nice to your body and give it a break, it's the only one you got. Just my opinion.
What will megadosing bcaa's do?

I agree with taking at least some weeks off after pct
How long was this cycle?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I think megadosing BCAA's would be a safer alternative, along with other supps, to ensure a positive nitrogen balance because of their amino acid sparing effect and leucine's effect on protein synthesis. It would still be cheaper to do this for a month or two than run another cycle with support supps and full PCT.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, the post cycle therapy i'm doing now is high doses of Nolva (40mg), Nettle Root, Z Force, Alpha Drive XL, and Hyper H. I feel plenty recovered.
If you are absolutely adament about doing another cycle so soon, I would take like 2 weeks off after PCT, then start pulsing. I am a huge supporter of the pulse method and I think that if you absolutely must run another cycle so soon, this would be the best bet. But of course, do you really want to risk it? As well, you will make better gains off your next cycle if you take more time off in between. It will allow your body to reach full homeostasis at your new wieght. I personally would just wait, but if you must, I would consider pulsing.

JayRock

Awards
What is pulse cycling? Do you know if this has worked for anyone?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
What is pulse cycling? Do you know if this has worked for anyone?
Well you can search it and get lots of information on it. I personally have used it with very good results. Just search.