Damn that gyno!

dannyboy5000

Awards
Well it got the best of me from this last cycle i did. I ran t-1pro for 4 weeks at 2 squirts a day. I gained about 12 pounds and alot of strength. I was so afraid of getting gyno from using PH's I ran formasin for the first 3 weeks of my cycle, when i ran out, I then used liquid clomid for the rest and am continuing to use it, im 5 days post cycle now.

I never had any sort of soreness, irriatation, or itching in my chest area at all during my cycle. The glandular tissue amount never really increased during the cycle, but my nipple morphed, hehe, it is kind of pointy now, but just puffy. Here is a pic of day 11 of my cycle.

I was also wondering if running nolva or using some vitex or something could clear this up in a couple weeks.

later..

dannyboy5000

Awards
11 days on T1-Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyboy5000

Awards
another pic at day 11, relaxed

Last edited by a moderator:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
stop it you are getting me hot.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Now I can see what your referring to. Hard not to with the size of that picture. LOL!

Run some Nolva and see what happens. If its really gyno nolva will help.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep. Start talking Nolva 40mg a day before it gets worse.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Man, could the pictures get much bigger? Might need to resize those please.

dannyboy5000

Awards
Sorry for the picture size, I have no idea how to resize them, its just how my camera took them. I'll have to order some nolva, but I wont be able to get it for probablyt 2 weeks. Damn I hope this dont get any worse. Anyone have a rough cost on surgery?

Dubyah

Awards
Depends on if insurance covers it or not, but it's definately not cheap. Thousands of dollars.

dannyboy5000

Awards
Damn today i just noticed they are already way better, i think it was from the bloat and ****, from the T1-Pro. Looks like the clomid is starting to work. Now to get some nolva to be on the safe side

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You can get nolvadex & clomid at sciensupply just click the banner up top or try pumpnpose

T1 Pro contains 10grams 1-Test & 5 grams 4-AD.

Godlike

Awards
Thanks NP. I went there and saw it now I need to know how to take it.
I heard someone mention orally. Also how many bottles of clomid would I need after a cycle of T1 Pro, a bottle being 75mg/ml 30ml?

dannyboy5000

Awards

Hey bro what bench type are you doin to build the upper part of your chest? I need much work in this area.
Incline bench press, 4 sets on mondad. I also do dumbell press's on an incline bench mondays and thursdays. And most important I do alot of dips, it is my favorite excersize and is defenitly one every body builder should do plenty of, it works alot of muscle groups and will sculpt your chest like nothing else.

DoubleUp

Awards
I had the same thing happen to me when I tried my first T1-pro cycle. I got a week into it and I could have poked an eye out my nips got so damn pointy. I imediatly bailed on the cycle and kicked in the nolva and it went away. I'm about the same stage in my second attempt this time there was a little puffyness, but for the most part hasn't progessed at all. I'm keeping an eye on it and will run the nolva if needed. Keep us posted as to what happens with you

u5711

Banned
Awards
Whats the recommended dose for nolva if it appears during cycle once it subsides? IE, after you take 40mg a day untill symptoms subside how much do you take for the rest of the cycle? Also, do you run post cycle nolva the same?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Whats the recommended dose for nolva if it appears during cycle once it subsides? IE, after you take 40mg a day untill symptoms subside how much do you take for the rest of the cycle? Also, do you run post cycle nolva the same?
Post cycle you would run nolva 40mg for one week. Then 20mg for two more weeks. You can also go to 3 weeks at 20mg if you'd like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4