Epistane Sides

Ichidan

Awards
I am about to enter the fire academy and am also still trying to prepare for a national level powerlifting comp in a few months. I will not be able to use my normal heavy androgens this time around because of three factors, those being elevated blood pressure, elevated body temp and lower back pumps could be potentially very dangerous for me with the training i will be involved in. I am curious if Epistane/Havoc are void of these 3 major sides that am trying to avoid?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have tried Epi with great success and had really no sides aside from shutdown. But that was really my own fault.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I'm only a week in to 20mg/day of Havoc, but I've had none of the sides you are worried about.

Initially (on day 2 going to maybe day 5) I definately had some serious aggression problems. Most havent reported this side effect, but I was very suprised when I noticed it.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I got wicked back pumps at 40mg a day. I was also a great deal more lethargic than usual. My roomate is running it at 30mg a day now and he says the back pumps are pretty bad and is also experiencing the lethargy.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I got wicked back pumps at 40mg a day. I was also a great deal more lethargic than usual. My roomate is running it at 30mg a day now and he says the back pumps are pretty bad and is also experiencing the lethargy.
Can someone enlighten me as to what is a back pump and how it feels?:think:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Can someone enlighten me as to what is a back pump and how it feels?:think:
horrible cramping that hurts no matter how u position urself...for me, it usually occurs from sitting for a while or standing for a while

30mg superdrol = hell

Ichidan

Awards
So back pumps are a yes. Has magnesium or taurine helped remedy this at all? No one has experienced elevated body temp or blood pressure issues then?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
So back pumps are a yes. Has magnesium or taurine helped remedy this at all? No one has experienced elevated body temp or blood pressure issues then?
what??

i dont know what magnesium would do but taurine is supposed to help, although i take about 3-5g 2-3x per day and dont see a difference really.

elevated body temp from what?

blood pressure from what?

Ichidan

Awards
I was speaking in reference to epistane. Magnesium is used quite often by many people, myself included to reduce the severity and occurence of lower back pumps/cramps that are secondary to androgen usage. High blood pressure is often caused by alterations in aldosterone levels, salt retention, water retention and/or stimulation of the CNS by androgens. The feeling of being hot is more common with tren, but sometimes occurs with the usage of other drugs. Since it is becoming obvious that Epistane is indeed a steroid, i want to know if these side effects are common with it because i dont want to be crawling into a burning building in full gear with my back killing me, my body temp elevated while in bunker gear and my blood pressure sky high.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I was speaking in reference to epistane. Magnesium is used quite often by many people, myself included to reduce the severity and occurence of lower back pumps/cramps that are secondary to androgen usage. High blood pressure is often caused by alterations in aldosterone levels, salt retention, water retention and/or stimulation of the CNS by androgens. The feeling of being hot is more common with tren, but sometimes occurs with the usage of other drugs. Since it is becoming obvious that Epistane is indeed a steroid, i want to know if these side effects are common with it because i dont want to be crawling into a burning building in full gear with my back killing me, my body temp elevated while in bunker gear and my blood pressure sky high.
I see. Well so far i have not heard anyone mention elevated blood pressure or body heat. I have read a number of epistane threads here and at IBE.