Need help immediately!!!

fender6

Awards
about 2 weeks ago I started cycleing sustanon 250. I injected it in my buttock..and of course the next day it was a little sore..and was sore for a couple days later...about a 5 days after that..I started mixing...sustanon 250 and propionate T-100..when I injected this mixture and drew them up in the same vile..as to avoid wasting needles and viles...this was yesterday and all the materials used were new and clean... except this time I injected it in my left buttock instead of the right ...when I woke up this morning the injection site was about 5 times more sore than usual..so sore that I can barely walk...and I also feel like my blood pressure has risen...this could be due to me taking an anadrol at the same time as my injection...I just want to make sure that I dont need to go see a doctor..someone please help!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the higher concentration of prop. Relax.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
welcome to the joys of prop. it does have a tendency to sting for a few days however, you should be fine.

now stop and think about this, i know folks who do prop every other day. that is just sadistic!

Dr_C

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
welcome to the joys of prop. it does have a tendency to sting for a few days however, you should be fine.

now stop and think about this, i know folks who do prop every other day. that is just sadistic!

Dr_C
how about every day? haha :fool2: takes one to know one!

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
how about every day? haha :fool2: takes one to know one!
we must know the same "folks!" could be the same people that use an 18 guage dart casue they have so much oil in hole. nice.....

Dr_C