Need Advice, First Cycle!

GA TJ

Awards
Im wanting to start my first cycle. Im 6'3 210 lbs. Ive been working out pretty hard for about 5 months with no supplements besides whey and occasion NO xplode when im completely beat from school and work. Ive been doing alot of research and it looks like BAM/JW , Mass FX/HyperdrolX2 are two of the more popular ones. I have a litte more body fat than wanted but im starting to throw in more cardio. Would BAM/Epistane be a cycle with good outcomes? Any advice or input is greatly appreciated :head:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Age and stats?
Before starting any stack make sure you have the essential supps. like multivitamin, and fish/flax oil. I'd also make sure your training and diet were on point before venturing further. With only 5 months under your belt I'd stay away from products like epistane because you have so much natural growth left, especially when the aforementioned things are in order.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im wanting to start my first cycle. Im 6'3 210 lbs. Ive been working out pretty hard for about 5 months with no supplements besides whey and occasion NO xplode when im completely beat from school and work. Ive been doing alot of research and it looks like BAM/JW , Mass FX/HyperdrolX2 are two of the more popular ones. I have a litte more body fat than wanted but im starting to throw in more cardio. Would BAM/Epistane be a cycle with good outcomes? Any advice or input is greatly appreciated :head:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60092-chad-s-epistane.html

hope this helps

MavisR

Awards
Since it appears that you will probably take a prohormone/steroid regardless of any advice against it, I can at least suggest, based on personal experience and anecdotal evidence (since no formal scientific inquiries have been made into these products), that Superdrol and Methyl 1-D seem to be the most effective legal steroid supplements available today.

Be sure to master your lifting form before taking these products, and equally important is your overall weight-lifting regime (i.e. is it designed with sound, proven bodybuilding principles in mind? If not, do your research) and nutrition habits.

Watch out for connective tissue injuries (i.e. joints, tendons, ligaments). Your muscles adapt to the rigors of training much quicker than connective tissue, especially during a cycle of anabolic hormones. Don't overdo it!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Age and stats?
Before starting any stack make sure you have the essential supps. like multivitamin, and fish/flax oil. I'd also make sure your training and diet were on point before venturing further. With only 5 months under your belt I'd stay away from products like epistane because you have so much natural growth left, especially when the aforementioned things are in order.
:goodpost: :fart: :woohoo:

Don't live a life of regret or take action before you have exhausted other avenues. Yes I know how you feel I have the same thing but get these three in order first ( notice the order? ):

1. Diet

2. Routine

3. Supps

Each will only benefit once the layer / level beneath it has been properly laid out and that you are following A) a good diet B) Good exercises with good form C) Basic supplmentation such as 1. Whey for morning, post w/o and evening (before bed) 2. Creatine ( CEE as it's more effective ) 3. Fish / Flax 4. Multivitamins & B complex.

Honestly I could go into alot more but this is the foundation. You could easily ( I know I did ) learn the basics and develop a good foundation for 1 - 5yrs i.e. bulking / cutting / finding the good exercises and being able to perform them with good form. It took me a year alone just to get the basic form / exercises down.

Exercises in order of importance:

1. Squats - your legs grow ( again foundation ), you grow all over!

2. Deadlifts / pull ups / rows

3. Bench press

Sets: no more than 25 in a w/o Reps: min 6 - 8 - 10 max ( higher for legs 15 ).

Please do yourself a favour and think long and hard about what I am saying here, do it right or don't do it at all ( you will only **** your future self royally ).

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey, at least he isn't asking about Test-E or something of that nature. I am kinda proud.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BAM + Epistane is a bad idea for a stack (hence, no one has run the two simultaneously). Epistane is an oral steroid, by the way.

For a first cycle, I don't think you should be stacking anything.

You should really hold off on running any sort of a cycle until you have the following:
1) Have a few years experience in lifting/training.
2) Have a few years experience in dieting
3) Have basic supplementation down
4) Have a specific goal through which your cycle will accomplish.
5) Have done more research, because you don't sound like you really know what you're about to be getting yourself into.

JW/BAM and Hyperdrol/MassFX are pretty popular 'natural' anabolic stacks that some people will argue you could use. I wouldn't recommend you using them at such a novice level. Why not try something like good ol' creatine monohydrate first. Let's start walking before we run.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
some good points being made here. Dont be in a rush get the diet down, which is the hardest thing to do imo, then get your workouts lifts down. Be patient for a bit and just hit the protien, creatine and maybe some noxplode. ive never used noxplode but alot of people seem to like the boost and pumps....

If you do decide to run epistane and i highly recommend you dont, read the logs here and be sure you know what POST CYCLE THERAPY is and have what you need before you start the cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I think NO-Xplode is garbage. Lot's of other people on this board will tell you the same thing. I am currently training with the HST school of thought, having phenominal gains, and obtaining absolutely no PUMP whatsoever. Take it for what it's worth, but the pump concept is nothing more than an untested theory.

Take it for what it's worth, but in my honest opinion, nitric oxide supplements are pure hype.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I think NO-Xplode is garbage. Lot's of other people on this board will tell you the same thing. I am currently training with the HST school of thought, having phenominal gains, and obtaining absolutely no PUMP whatsoever. Take it for what it's worth, but the pump concept is nothing more than an untested theory.

Take it for what it's worth, but in my honest opinion, nitric oxide supplements are pure hype.
well i dont like them either thats why i never tried it. For the uneducated lifter, its the shizz kinda like nitrotech is the best thing ever. I have friends that think nitrotech is bomb.....lets say i tried to change their minds but you have the mainstream guys that just buy from GNC and dont even know what else is out there that ACTUALLY WORKS. with all that said i believe a good diet and hard work in the gym is all it really takes...buy some creatine and some protien youll be alright for a while.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally agree. The only thing "innovative" about most of these supps, is their ability to hype it up that much. A solid diet & training program, and maybe some BCAA's or creatine are all you really need.