Test enanthate/ Anadrol stack

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who have done this stack, I wanted to hear you opinions. Also, I'm only running drol for the 1st 4 weeks of the total 10 week cycle... when I come off of drol, should I expect to see a loss in size (water retention) even though I'm still on 500 mg's of test? thanks...

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
You shouldn't see a lost in size. Depending on how lean you are at the start of your cycle, you may or may not see much of a loss in water.

If you are lean 10% or less body fat, you will see some water weight drop after you discontinue Drol. If you are not at all lean, say 15% BF or higher, you may not notice the water weight gain loss.

Just for my info, how much Drol are you doing each day during the 4 weeks?

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
At 50 mg of Drol a day and 500 mg of TE a week you should grow plenty.

That's a good old school stack. Back in the day, it was quite popular and cost effective too.

My two cents, if you are at all susceptible to gyno, stack 20 mg of Nolva during your cycle. Some folks will try to tell you that including Nolva during a cycle will limit your gains. That is only true if your free estrogen drops to zero. You see you, a little estrogen in your system is actually helpful for receptor stimulation. However, you don't want much. Both of these compounds can and will aromatize plenty! 20 mg of Nolva daily should take care of any problems while not dropping you to zero free estrogen.

Dr_C

babybach24

Awards
At 50 mg of Drol a day and 500 mg of TE a week you should grow plenty.

That's a good old school stack. Back in the day, it was quite popular and cost effective too.

My two cents, if you are at all susceptible to gyno, stack 20 mg of Nolva during your cycle. Some folks will try to tell you that including Nolva during a cycle will limit your gains. That is only true if your free estrogen drops to zero. You see you, a little estrogen in your system is actually helpful for receptor stimulation. However, you don't want much. Both of these compounds can and will aromatize plenty! 20 mg of Nolva daily should take care of any problems while not dropping you to zero free estrogen.

Dr_C
hi i know it's years after this post hope u had good gains, i will be running a similar cycle,
can u replace nolvadex with proviron to run it along the cycle??
the use thenlvadex as pct ?