superdrol etc.

S

speedpastu

Awards
so i have got a question.... i know there are a lot of superdrol and alcohol questions but here is one that i have searched for with no answers...basically we know its not good to drink while on superdrol or any other steroids but after my cycle of superdrol i plan on doing a PCT for about a month, mainly consisting of rebound xt.... should i not be drinking while on that as well? so should i wait till that is completely over with too?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol is only going to hinder your body while its trying to get back to "normal" I don't think it would be wise to drink during pct.

C

charger71

Awards
  • Established
it raises estrogen, but if you keep it to a minimum you should be ok. keep taking milk thistle too, i also load up on milk thistle on a drinking night.

btw i ran a superdrol cycle with rebound xt as pct and got gyno way after my pct was over, so you may want to be careful.

S

speedpastu

Awards
it raises estrogen, but if you keep it to a minimum you should be ok. keep taking milk thistle too, i also load up on milk thistle on a drinking night.

btw i ran a superdrol cycle with rebound xt as post cycle therapy and got gyno way after my post cycle therapy was over, so you may want to be careful.
hey charger.... what do u reccomend then? also what happened with the gyno.. how late did u get it and how did u take care of it? please let me know. was this your first superdrol cycle? all u took was superdrol and rebound xt?

C

charger71

Awards
  • Established
all i took was rebound xt, the gyno appeared about 2 months after my pct ended while i was starting up a new superdrol cycle. letro killed it right away and actually helped take some fat off my chest. to avoid the gyno all together i would run toremifene and rebound xt during pct. letro is something i will always have on hand now. you could run tamoxifen but many people have reported delayned gyno after using tamoxifen for pct.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
all i took was rebound xt, the gyno appeared about 2 months after my post cycle therapy ended while i was starting up a new superdrol cycle. letro killed it right away and actually helped take some fat off my chest. to avoid the gyno all together i would run toremifene and rebound xt during post cycle therapy. letro is something i will always have on hand now. you could run tamoxifen but many people have reported delayned gyno after using tamoxifen for post cycle therapy.
get a SERM

i've never heard of delayed gyno after tamoxifen....but i know it is by far the most common used product for pct...right after all of those that dont use anything for pct!

C

charger71

Awards
  • Established
toremifene is the newer MUCH better serm, so if you can afford it i would go with that.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
toremifene is the newer MUCH better serm, so if you can afford it i would go with that.
some prefer torem, some still prefer tamoxifen after using both...everyone is different

torem is the MUCH newer one, so the research and studies are still limited

S

speedpastu

Awards
all i took was rebound xt, the gyno appeared about 2 months after my post cycle therapy ended while i was starting up a new superdrol cycle. letro killed it right away and actually helped take some fat off my chest. to avoid the gyno all together i would run toremifene and rebound xt during post cycle therapy. letro is something i will always have on hand now. you could run tamoxifen but many people have reported delayned gyno after using tamoxifen for post cycle therapy.
so the gyno started after u already started ur second cycle or before ur second cycle also u mention letro? how was that? so rebound xt as well as toremifine... im afraid to see how expensive that is

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
so the gyno started after u already started ur second cycle or before ur second cycle also u mention letro? how was that? so rebound xt as well as toremifine... im afraid to see how expensive that is
Post Cycle Therapy

i personally wouldnt use rebound xt

#1- serm
#2- atd

then you can add some other things in there but i think way too many people go overboard with like 6-8 supplements

C

charger71

Awards
  • Established
rebound xt was atd when i took it, dunno if it still is or not. you really dont need to worry about delayed gyno if you do a proper pct, which i didnt for my first cycle...learned my lesson real quick. either toremifene or nolva will work, toremifene has the added benefit of boosting your testosterone and libido.

letro is an AI that kills all estrogen in your body, it will kill your sex drive and may dry out your joints.....but works wonders on gyno.

S

speedpastu

Awards
rebound xt was atd when i took it, dunno if it still is or not. you really dont need to worry about delayed gyno if you do a proper post cycle therapy, which i didnt for my first cycle...learned my lesson real quick. either toremifene or nolva will work, toremifene has the added benefit of boosting your testosterone and libido.

letro is an AI that kills all estrogen in your body, it will kill your sex drive and may dry out your joints.....but works wonders on gyno.
so you don't reccomend just rebound xt.. would you reccomend xt at all? if used with others?

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
rebound xt was atd when i took it, dunno if it still is or not. you really dont need to worry about delayed gyno if you do a proper post cycle therapy, which i didnt for my first cycle...learned my lesson real quick. either toremifene or nolva will work, toremifene has the added benefit of boosting your testosterone and libido.

well said.

yea the newer rebound xt and rebound reloaded aren't as good as the original.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
so you don't reccomend just rebound xt.. would you reccomend xt at all? if used with others?
do you ignore my posts?

use both of these...

need a serm- we both said toremifene or tamoxifen citrate
atd- could be rebound xt or many others

and look at the pct link

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Rebound xt is ATD. Rebound Reloaded is 6bromo.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Rebound xt is ATD. Rebound Reloaded is 6bromo.
thank you. i was gonna look it up but you saved me the effort. nutraplanet sells their own atd for something like $15. i'm gonna use it with my pct in 3 weeks