What do you think

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
Yeh guy's . I start football training camp tommorrow:woohoo: and we are practiseing 4 days a week . first game is in 6 weeks . The question i have is i have some M1T .Could i run this for 4 weeks with ECA stack to gain a little more size before the season starts. Just looking foe pros and cons or to see if it is safe to run while doing this much intense training or should i wait untill the season is over ..Thnaks for you r help...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What kind of camp is it? Can you be tested? How old are you? Thanks!

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
There is no testing .it will consist of cardio and endurance the first 2 weeks and then we strap on the equipment for drills etc.
I am 32 years old..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
There is no testing .it will consist of cardio and endurance the first 2 weeks and then we strap on the equipment for drills etc.
I am 32 years old..
M1-T is not something to be used when endurance is a necessity. This was probably best used before training began in the off season.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yeh guy's . I start football training camp tommorrow:woohoo: and we are practiseing 4 days a week . first game is in 6 weeks . The question i have is i have some M1T .Could i run this for 4 weeks with ECA stack to gain a little more size before the season starts. Just looking foe pros and cons or to see if it is safe to run while doing this much intense training or should i wait untill the season is over ..Thnaks for you r help...
I really think it is a performance robbing heart attack combo waiting to happen. Good luck.