S1+ for six weeks or more

Strategic

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of S1+. I've run this compound before and had great results but have never gone past 4 weeks. I've never had any side effects whatsoever from this stuff so I'm thinking of running a longer cycle this time. From those of you who have used 1test/4ad transdermals before, what's been your experience with running for six weeks or more? I've run AS cycles with test for as long as 12 weeks but haven't touched any 1-test since the ban. I did a search but haven't been able to find much on S1+, so I'd appreciate any advice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Six weeks would be fine as long as you extend your PCT to 4 weeks. I personally would not use it longer because I would not want to subject my skin to more than 6 weeks of 1-Test.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it yet, but back when it was legal many many people used it for six weeks, some for 8 weeks. Like Rodja said, transdermals are just too much of a pain in the ass to use for longer than that and 1-Test & alcohol can really irritate your skin after a while. Watch out for shrinkage too. A lot of people loved S1+.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104